Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Friday 12/3/10

Omni has written some thing on a black board ( must be some adage, amma kku thaan free aa advise panrathu pastime aache 😳) Vaasu comes in, sees that and is all set to adore the floor Omni walks on
" saapadum pOttu nalla vishaymum solringa, neenga great nnga" 
( Ohmmm Omni ya yana namaha, Ohm adage sollum Chellamma yana  namaha - Roja prompts - athu sari, Vaasu kku thaan sapadu free nnu decide aagiyachu..ithu kooda illainna??😳) Just for Roja's sake Vaasu says " You refused to take money, so I was
hesitating  ...but the taste of your food...." ( apdi pOdu aruvaalai😳) Omni says "no sweat" a la Roja.  Malar and Pandi ( ex canteen owner's cronies) approach Omni and ask for jobs . Omni is slightly hesitant but Malar beautifully plays the "children going hungry" sentiment. Vaasu takes Omni aside and warns " Vendaam, sonna kelu, ithu unnecessary vambu" but Omni yaaru??? Avanga solli all others should listen - appoints both of them and also tells Vaasu
 " why should the children suffer??? And, let us also see as to how they can spoil MY reputation, say what?" Vaasu caves in (hmmm apram free food kku valladi vanthudum, namakku yen vambu - Vaasu's mind reader is Roja) The duo is happy for the august appointment.

Next segment - the greedy Vadai clan gets money. Vadai has not kept any thing for himself. Kalai tries to haggle for more saying that her shridhan was a pittance when compared to that of the others but Vadai stands his ground - "equal shares, eduthukkO illatta nadaiyai kattu" All do namaskaarams and accept the money. Amutha is the only one who offers half of her share to Vadai but Vadai refuses to take it " Your need is greater than mine" - Living with Omni for 12 years, Vadai has inherited the "free advise doling" trait. All are given some advice or the other - not that the clan has ears for all that. Money divided....

Malar and Paandi meet the ex boss ( SKPD of Aanandam??) who tells them that they have to execute his " Operation ozhichu kattu Omni" project at the slightest nod of his head. The duo do a TJP (Towel Jump Promise😳) . Now comes the vazhisal part - the college owner comes to eat at the canteen as his wife did a "stay in" strike. For his part he applauds Omni for the adage on the black board ( yaar yaarO sonnathai thaan ivanga ezhuthi irukkanga ppa, original aa think panni ezhuthina maathiri aal aalukku garland panringa???? hmmm Roja kku "neram nallalle avaloda yogam nallalle") and sits to eat.
The students give a standing ovation. Omni is para parathufying
( chithappuuu, enge pOittinga??? vanthu intha vazhisalai paakka koodathaa??? Thavasi uncle, neenga enge??? Vadai kitte pOttu kudukka vara koodaathaa??) Mr. Vazhinjaan nalla sappittu mudichittu, Malar and Paandi yai oru suspicious look kuduthuttu,
500 rs note ai kuduthuttu pOraar ( hmm Roja kooda canteen nadathalaama nnu thinking..yaar yaar kitte 500 rs notes stock irukku ppa??) Omni's turn to vazjhinjufy....hmmmm Rojaaa vidu joot Kittykrish vanthu Othai kudukkarathukkulle..😳

Freeze - as usual on Omni's face😳

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tuesday March 17th updates..

Sorry that it will be brief..

CM Madam pinni pedal eduthu asking Ramachandran, just like CSK bowlers,  about he killed her athai with the help of gundas and he was watching this. RC lets out "enanga ninga thavasi pannadhuku" and shuts.. Then the truth in limelight.. CM doesn't buy for it.. TV maama, uyirinum melana engal anbu maama.. She tells that RC is lying.. He promises that he is the only straight seeing proof/witness (Nerla paatha satchi).. CM beats him up telling he destroyed her family by watching this.. CBCID and his assistant rushing and calms down CM and warns RC to tell the truth wherever he is asked to.

Then CBCID decide to confront TV. CM, the ex-IPS officer, suggests not to confront him as he may escape and hence let her pull the truth out of his own mouth - nunalum than vaayar kedum - and then arrest him.

They make arrangements immediately. They reach TV's house and CM with a mike goes inside. She confrotns TV and asks about saving her dad. TV tells no chance, waste of time. He can't be proved innocent. CBCID listening this via the headphone that i used to listen songs when boring. Cm tells there is one way and u need to meet my dad and accept u r the murderer.
TV brushes it off saying, he will suspectd by police. CM confronts him directly asking about y he killed athai and sent her dad to kali thinnufy. and he is a dhrogi as they respected him as uncle. TV immediately opens out everything. (Epadi oru vaartha sonnadhuke ellathayum sollitaru.) He tells how dhrogam was taught to him by AV's family about his daughter's love and asking AV, but AV refusing telling his sister is paavam and she wants CM to be married to her son. TV's daughter heartly died on teh fact and left the place but no on in their family ever asked. So eh understood that they are not affectionate on him and they treat him as servant. CM tells, u also dint tell about ur daughter. Its all vidhi. TV tells that he killing thalaai and AV thinning kali is also vidhi.
TV tells is she wondered y he is accepting everythign now.. Coz he is going to send her to her athai. Tellign this he holds CM's neck.. CBCID start running just as CM was running in my very first update..

CM kicks him and tells that he will be arrested. TV says she can't do anything. CM tells RC is eye witness and he accepted. TV tells, oh he saw.. so what.. u can not do anything. CM tells that CBCID are listening this and waiting to arrest him. TV is bit shocked - avlo dhan avaru face la expression kaamicharu.. CBCID is still playing fire in the mountain run run run.. CM my first updates la odunadhu vida slow a oduranga pa..
They reach there and arrest TV. Jail a oru TV korachal, nee va nu solli kootitu poranga.. Where?

To the place where Thalai was killed. RC si also taken there.. Camera ready. and RC starts explaining. flashback "He coming that side and TV asking wat this side. He tellign for sister marriage jaadhagam seeing. TV asking y tension tell wat. Rc showing watch and telling AV beating Thaalai, watch falling down. TV telling i give this to my soul mate u go. RC is hesitant but being forced to go. He suspects that TV is upto something and plans to watch him and hides behind a tree. TV seeing the watch and thinking , golden opprutunity and should not miss this."

Kolai padalam nallaiku.. ok va..

Ipo enkau oru doubt.. When they told Avudai's watch was there in the spot, i thought the hands picked the watch carefully with a handkerchief. But now when RC hands over it to TV, their hands are naked. then how come their finger prints are not there. I think this will be answered in kolai padalam. Lets wait and watch..

kittykrishna thumbnail

Chellamey Updates,

Wednesday, 17th March 2010.

Venky takes TV and RKs bro to the josiyars place and asks TV to explain how he had murdered Talaiamma. TV starts explaining. Director shows the past and present explaining scenes mixed.

Flashback: After slapped by AV, Taalaiamma sits under a big tree and cries. TV noticies this. He goes to TA and asks ''You annan has beaten you. Why ur crying? You should tell this matter to your sons and make it big'' TA answers '' My brother had beaten me only when I was a child. After that, he had slapped me now only. He is elder to me and he has a right to slap me. Why to take this small issue to my sons. I am happy that he slapped me.'' TV confirms in his mind to kill her. He approaches TA and  tells ''Because of AV and you, my daughters life is spoiled. I will not leave you. I will kill you'' and catches TAs neck. TA is shocked and forcibily turns against TV. TV releases his hands. TA yells at TV that he is not a human being. She walks from there. But, TV follows her from behind. He takes a large palm tree stick and gives a strong blow on TAs head. TA is dead on the spot. TV confirms that she is dead and buries her keeping AVs watch there itself.

Presently,

In the court, AV and TV stand opposite each other in their respective jury boxes. CM stands at the CBCID officer. Bell and Solai sits at the Visitors column. TV agress that he had killed TA.Judge gives the final Judgement '' AV should be released and TV is sentenced to lifetime imprisonment.'' CM is sooooooooo happy😛😛😛. She smiles with tears rolling down her eyes. AV is also very happpy. He comes to CM. They both stand outside the court. Venky comes to AV and tells that because of CM only case is solved very quickly.CM says that she will meet her lawyer and goes in. AV stands there. He sees TV who is being taken to jail. AV catches TVs collar and scolds him of the misdeeds. TV says ''You feel whatever you have done is right. I also feel in the same way. But, I wont leave your family.'' Police takes TV from there.  

Bell and Solai come to their dad. They request AV to come to their house. But,AV refuses. He says that his vaarisu is only CM and he will go to CMs house. But, Bell and Solai didnt hear. They tell him first to come to their house and later he can go to CMs house. But AV doesnt listen all this. Bell and Solai catches AV and make him to sit in the car. CM comes out after speaking with the lawyer and sees AV. But, Bell and solai leaves from there along with AV in the car.

CM sees with a sogam face as usual.

Thodarum....................

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 19/3/10

Vadai gets a taste of his august clan. Tells his siblings that they
all need to visit AV and apologize for all their misdemeanors.
(Amutha is missing - yen ppa Vadai, unnai thavira vera yaarum
un veet le papaer padikka maattangalaa???)
The clan is unrelenting.
Art says that the AV clan took away the hotel from them "let them
apologize first..then we will think about our actions" (ellar life aiyum run panraale antha Omni, avalai nirutha sollu apram nanga seyyarOm - Roja apes Maniratnam) Vadai tries to reason out. " Sundu pappa, you sent Beach to the prison !!! how do you all forget our mistakes??" Beauty is the spokeswoman "if u feel so much about this, you go and apologize, we are convinced that we are not at fault" - all leave. Vadai is left all alone.

Vadai goes to meet Amutha - she is in Annai Theresa Hostel (college  admission kidaichachaa??) shows her the newspaper ( neeyuma
newspaper pakka maatte??? athu sari, unga amma case court le, not a single child attends the proceedings???ennavO pOngappa)
Amutha is shocked to see Thavasi's tiruvilaiyaadal. Asks anna "what are doing for your buvva (food) ?" Vadai says that he works as a security guard (awwwwwwwwww what a come down ACD??? thevaiyaa ungalukku?) Amutha is upset to hear that and says that
Vadai needs to go and see Omni  " anni will understand, she wont say a word" Vadai says "exactly, she will talk as if nothing happened and that will make me more guilty" Amutha says that there should be no ego clashes between a couple "please go and talk to her" Vadai agrees.

Namba Aavudai is gallivanting - (Rojaaaa, what a word to use??? shhhh did Roja say with his chinna veedu??? ) Well, this is roaming around for the pleasure of finding Omni's house. Finally he sees Omni..who is excited to see daddy darling ...but the moraipaadu issue gets played in her memory. Mahadevan ( athu thaan Chithappu peyaraa?) invites Aavudai inside and AV promptly does a vote of thanks for giving asylum to Omni. Chithappu says that Omni is as good as his daughter.

AV says that the hotel is still in his name - "I shall give it to you back.
Both the sides have ditched you like this??? And this Vadai??? hmmm romba maarittaan. I am going to stay with you" Omni says
 that after the moraipaadu, it is not advisable. AV starts coughing.. Omni can not give "green water"(hot water??? yellow colored??) and so chithappu goes to the next house and gets some water (pakkatthu veettu thanniyai unga veet le kudicha thappu illiya??? Pray, will some one throw more light on this moraipaadu??? Roja has no clue - what are the dos and donts?? what are the loopholes??? habba) Now it is lecture time for Omni as AV says "come what may, I stay with you" Omni says that all her bros and
SIL s are nice people "it is just that circumstances played havoc. You should stay with them and slowly inject sense in to them. Only then we can be a big happy family again" Chithappu tries to impart the news of Omni's pregnancy but Omni diverts the subject. Tells daddy that she has started a canteen and the going is great. AV says "if not Omni, who can succeed in life? I came here with a lot of cobwebs in my brain but you have cleared every thing. I shall abide by your orders" - asks chithappu to take care of Omni and leaves. After AV leaves chithappu chides Omni for not letting the cat out of the bag
( awww 10 months aaganum chithappu) Omni says that if AV gets to know that he would never leave her. Chithappu says that she can't hide this for ever and Omni says that before her tummy shows out things might change....

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail
Chellamey Updates,
Wednesday, 24th Mar 2010...............

Introduction of Two more new characters.

After the beer bath for Abhishek, his wife orders him to go and sleep. Abhi with a sogam face goes up and thinks vigorously. As soon as he goes up,his wife(Lets name as Ratchasi) calls her PA into the hall. She orders him to drink a few pegs of alcohol. After sometime, She questions him whether it is sufficient or not. PA says ok. She goes into her bedroom and PA leaves the house.

Next day morning, Abhi takes a newspaper and reads it. Ratchasi comes there and kindles him. She asks whether their daughter photo has come in the paper that she has eloped with someone. Abhi says her to think positive so that everything will be positive. Ratchasi yells at Abhi that she toooo had pasam on her daughter. Meanwhile, their daughter comes to home. Ratchasi questions her where she has gone all night. Daughter replies that she is with a friend and she already informed Abhi. Ratchasi asks whether it is boyfriend or girlfriend. Daughter replies it is boyfriend. Ratchasi gets furious and tells ''You had slept with that guy at the night.'' Daughter gets kovam and tells ''It is not necessary that we do wrong things at night only. We can do it in the day time also. I am not a woman like what you are thinking.'' Ratchasi asks who is that guy. Daughter replies ''Ava iva ani maryada illama pesadu. Naa kalyanam pannikaporavar. He is not like your husband(Abhi) who tala autifies for everything and be in your control. Abhi questions his daughter why she is speaking like this. Daughter replies that it is his punishment to hear all this words since he is adimayi for his wife. Again Ratchasi tells  '' You have to marriage the guy whom I chose to you. You shouldn't go beyond my orders'' Daughter doesn't care all this. She says that she will marry the guy whom she likes and goes from there. Ratchasi comes and starts scolding Abhi. Abhi replies ''First learn how to behave like a mother to a daughter.'' Ratchasi thiru thiru muzhichifies.

Abhi comes out to go to college. His son sits in the drivers place. He says ''I want to talk to you dad. Lets talk going to college''. Abhi sits in the car and they start for college. On the way, Abhi question whats the matter. His son tells that he needs money to drink (another alcohol party). Abhi refuses. His son(His character name is Suresh)(Lastly, I have seen in Annamalai serial) tells that he will die at the railway station if he doesnt give the money. He also tells that because of the problems in the house, he is drinking. Abhi advises him to stop drinking. But suresh doesnt listem. Abhi gives the money and Suresh leaves from the car.

Thodarum..................

Check out this pics of Kamal and Radhika at IBO dance studio inauguration chennai.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/events/gallery/name/images/id/2798/star/IBO-Dance-Studio-Inauguration-in-Chennai.html

Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail

Tuesday 23rd March updates

In the hotel - muthazhagu bhavan, there is some argument going on and AV lights the kuthu vilaku on compulsion. They all ask him to sit in the cash counter. AV denies and some more argument. Hotel being developed by Vadai and CM and now they just simply took it and Beach tells they left the hotel for them these many days. AV tells that CM when asked denied to get back the hotel.  AV leaves when Beach asks him to ave food. He rejects the offer and leaves and asks not to disturb him. Beach sits in the couter. Muthazhagu moves aside thinking and tells her clan that she is worried about Beach may change his mind after hearing AV and she feels y she made AV to have food in their house after return from jail. Valliammai and others convince her and they all leave. Valliammai's clan come and ask her to re-open Pondicherry hotel soon. Solai assures to discuss with anna. Valliammai is all happy about Valliaammai Bhavan.

The college Corres(Abishek) reaches home and tells someone that he will look into teh accoutns the next day. He comes home and sees his wife drinking. He moves inside. The lady, his wife calls him as hey Nillu. She is doing space walk as she is fully drunk. She asks him to stop and questions him on why is he late. Doesn't he remember that they have teenage daughter at home and she hasn't yet come. He informs that she went to friend's home and he knew that. The wife asks how come he be so irresponsible and whether she can stay from home. Wat others will think of her brought up and talks something. Wife also asks him whether he will be in such a position for not her father who made him study. She continuously shouts at him and  asks him to answer. he tells that to listen to her one must be dumb or deaf. he is not both. He is vexed of hearing all these.. salichu pochu. She asks if he is bored of her and pours the drink on his face.

Screen freezes..

I think i forgot one scene. I am trying to recollect. But not able to. Please someone let me know what i have missed. Apart from the hotel reopening ceremony and college corres beer bathing ceremony. Thanks.
Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail

Thursday 25th March updates

Episode starts with title song..

Yen Ammu Chellom Yen Appu Chellom Chellam Chellam Chellamey...
Kannukule Kanavugal undu
Kanavukkule Kavidhaigal undu
kavidhai endrum neeye neeye chellamey..

Vadai and AV crossing each at other but at thier backs.. Vadai doesn't notice AV but AV notices him and calls him "Mapillai". AV asks how he is and Vadai tells that he can't be fine after suspecting AV and his guilty conscious is killing him daily. AV tells that its not his mistake, since police arrested him on Thalai's murder case, vadai had to beleive that he was the murderer. Vadai pours out some dialogue to show that he has changed and requests AV to pardon him. AV tells that he has forgiven long back but expect for one matter. Vadai catches the point and tells that he is also feeling bad for sending out CM and being so harsh on her. When AV asks, when he realized his mistakes why can't he go and live happily with CM, Vadai tells that since she is preggy it may affect her health as she may get emotional and he needs punishment. He Otufies flashback of his meeting with Chittapu when he went to meet CM. AV asks if CM is preggy. Vadai wonders how he is not informed, AV gets CM's mind that coz of murapadu. Vadai tells when time comes they both will together happily. Pinnadi rendu peru vandhanga, walking of jogging or watever u cal.. Avangal paathu nanga ellam sirichitu irundhom..

AV, though grown-up not matured enough, gets some sweets and reaches home and distributes the sweet. When the children ask the reason, he tells that they are gonna get a new baby to win them in games. MA and others wonder. Beach is not there. AV opens that CM is preggy. Everyone shows their attitude in their face. No one is happy excpet for the kids. He advices the kids to be united and leave the elders fight in their generation itself. Beach's daughter says that the boy is only for her. AV tells that he will be younger but she says it is fine. Apadiye Amudha madhiriye vara ma.. AV tells them that elders may threaten them saying of they talk to CM's baby, God will punish, saami kanna kuthum, but don't buy those and be united. The girl accepts and cute little boy inncoently has sweets. AV offers them to buy icecream and they leave. Solai asks Anni, about his dad blabbering and leaves somewhere with Mani, facilitating them some privace to plan crule things. MA, VA and MA's mom are worried about the new varisu and sothu. Mom tells that only till the child is unborn they will have no probs. She tells that they can dissolve the foetus before it is born. MA shouts at her mom as y she is talking so cruelly and how can she talk like this. MA tells that she was worried about sothu but dint think to htis extent. VA is also shocked. Mom tells that it is the only way that no one will ever call CM as Amma. Mom leaves. MA and VA signals each other as they don't understand.
In the college, PA and the ex-canteener are talking. Ex-Canteener(EC) gives some money to PA and this is watched by Rajkanth. Rajkanth, i think is peon, asks what is he hiding, any prob and y is he tensed. PA sends him off and comes back to EC. EC tells that will he get commission form CM. PA tells that he will get but EC tells that she will not give. EC tells that they need to get back the contract. It is not possible as Corres developed good thought on CM. EC plans to kill corres and make Madam the MD. so, they can get back the contract. EC leaves.

CM is cooking when AV reaches there with dolls for the unborn baby. CM wonders y he bought these and he tells that he has heard one good news after such a long time and y did CM hide her preggy matter from him. He assures her that after she cleared him on his duties in that house, he will not stay here. He also tells that he told this matter to there household, but no reaction in anyone's face. CM asks him to ignore this. CM asks how he knew this and gives a suspicious look at Maama. Maama nods that he din't. CM asks AV and AV tells that Vadai told him. CM wonders how vadai knew that and Maama tells that he only told all this. CM asks did he go to meet Vadai. Maama tells that vadai came. CM asks how come she dint see him. Again flashback of the same meeting Vadai and his Chittapu/Maama for CM. Maama explains all things that happened and how vadai is not suffering. AV also adds some value to Maama's point. CM tells that they both are affected in same way, their sibblings whom they loved a lot betrayed them. Then CM asks him whereabout. Maama tells that Vadi dint tell him and AV tells that he forgot to ask. But assures to find him soon.
Valai pottu vadai thedum padalam.

Thodarum.

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago