Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya baat hai!!!   πŸ‘ Beautifull!!
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks guys...anju reminded me about continuing...hopefully this week/nxt will hv something up...til then πŸ€—
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahara3

Thanks guys...anju reminded me about continuing...hopefully this week/nxt will hv something up...til then πŸ€—

di all the parts are just AWESOME,.please write soon hun..:P
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Continued from Pg 137 - Pt 5

List of all my ffs on Pg1

And here goes...

WATCHING

Part 6

~Calm before the Storm~

It's been a week stay for Nanaji and Monghi at the residence of MMansions.  Nanaji feeling refreshed and happy having spent time with SANRAJ seeing how grown up and happy Santu is in her life with DM in their home.  He sees how complete they are and how closely they share their responsibilities together.  He said a little prayer and thanking that he was not wrong in giving Santu's hand in marriage to DM, it was the biggest decision he thought carefully about he had made and that of his granddaughter's future and life be handed over to Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi, the stone hearted, egoistic shrewd business man and Malik he has ever known in his lifetime, he worried for Santu as she married DM sacrificing her dreams for the sake of her Nanaji's, Sister's and DM's respect but was confident Santu would transform him and will understand her for the person she is.  He remembers how badly Santu had been treated from the start and now he watches them, he sees so much protection and care, a different Dharamraj, the same man but a younger man in many ways made for his granddaughter, who has learnt to love and show it, he still holds his characteristics but Santu has soften him and made him see the good in life again, unlocked that was locked and kept inside him and brought out the best, Nanaji smiles as now looking at SANRAJ, he forgets the differences in their cast and age, seeing them as equals, they have differences but both have learnt to understand each other whilst living together, to love, trust, respect and protect eachother.  Watching them brings back happy memories of his late wife and how much he misses her and waits for that day soon that they can be together again with her and share every details of life no matter how small just to feel that again, he knows how hard it is to live without the person who holds on to your heart so he prays that SANRAJ live a long happy life together.   He comes out of his thinking whilst rocking in the chair with the noise of DM's voice'

DM:  Ey Santudi, come and sit for a bit, you've been on your feet all day, aren't you tired doing all this work? Come, come and sit with me.

Santu nods yes and gives Suraj his cup of milk. 

Suraj:  Maa, you feed me milk or else I won't drink it!

Baa:  He's becoming more stubborn just like his father.

Bapuji:  What if your maa don't feed you this milk Suraj?

Suraj:  Then I won't talk to her, I will ignore her like she is ignoring me and then she will come and feed me.

Suraj sits there crossing his arms looking in the opposite direction ignoring Santu.  Santu smiles.  

Baa:   Exactly like his father.  Santu you have your work cut out, only you til now have been able to tame the Lion now you have to tame the cub who everydays is picking up on his father's character.  How you do it and put up with them, only god knows.

DM:  Bapuji how you put up with Baa for 60years only god knows.  Thank god, Santudi came into my life, did you choose to marry Baa or did she take you prisoner and make you marry her, shes soo bossy and nosey?

Baa:  Hey Dharamraj'your Bapuji chased me for months til I said I would marry him.

Bapuji:  Bhass bhass!  

DM slouches back into his seat not arguing, Santu observes DM from the floor drinking his tea and wipes his mooch a little disappointed at Suraj's timing and Baa's teasing.  Santu takes the milk and picks Suraj up from the floor and carries him and sits next to DM knowing once Suraj is finished his milk, he'll run off to play before bed.   She puts Suraj on DM's lap and gives the cup to DM taking his tea.

Santu:  No, the men in my life are sensible, caring, understanding, a little hot headed and seek attention (smiling innocently to DM) but if they weren't then I wouldn't like it one bit, their anger and saying that they are going to ignore me says and shows me something different that no one else will understand and I want father and son to be left how they are. 

Baa speechless hits her head signaling'"go ahead spoil them with your love" Suraj drinks the milk from DM's hands smiling, climbs down and hugs Santu and runs off to play with the babies.  Santu reaches over to get the cup getting up a little putting the cup down on the table and sits closer beside DM allowing his hand to cup her hip where no one can see.  Santu begins talking to Baa whilst a smile creeps up and across the corners of DM's mouth, Santu sits back and both just sit next close to eachother, Nanaji sees and he too smiles to himself.

Late at Night

DM makes his way to his room decides to check in on Monghi and Nanaji staying in the guestroom, he sees Nanaji struggling calling out for Santu and Monghi.  DM goes in and helps him up and makes him lay on the bed.  Nanaji tells DM that he and Monghi will be going home tomorrow, DM tells him to stay as long as he wants to as it's been good for the family to be together, tired and overwhelmed by the day's activities, Nanaji couldn't say no, agrees and closes his eyes and falls asleep.  DM backs out the room thinking where's Monghi? He checks the rooms down the corridor and finally peeps into Birwa's room seeing Birwa and Suraj asleep he walks back to his own room seeing that the room is already dimmed down, he walks in, closes the door just about to get in to bed he sees Santu and cuddled up to her was Monghi.   He covers them both up as he understands what this time means to Santu to be with her little sister, the scene was so sweet both sisters sleeping next to eachother peacefully, he didn't want to wake them up so he goes and lays down on his rest chair looking at them and manages to close his eyes.  The entire house is asleep and all that can be heard is the ticking of the clocks.  In the area of SANRAJ's bedroom guarded by watchmen below, One watchman leaves to go to the bathroom whilst the other sits there listening to his headphones.  The darkness shadows travels up the vine treee leading to the terrace of SANRAJ's bedroom seeing that the window is open he creeps up and enters the room without making noise.   

To be continued.

Edited by Shahara3 - 12 years ago
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just brillaint part di😊😊
plz do continue soon...
cuckoo_chand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sahara I have njoyed every bit of ur descriptions... U r a very good storyteller... write everything in detail... Keep up ur good work..
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was awesome di... Beautifully expressd.. Nw waiting 4 d next part di... :P
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 awww shah its awesome dear  πŸ‘ really loved it loved sanraj part ☺️ & suraj is so cute just like his papa😳 waiting for next post soon πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ β­οΈ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!

The intruder got into their room?! Damn.. and DM is going to go to the room first I reckon.. or Santo?!

Shah, 
it was a pleasure reading your new part.. 
I love the way you give details about the mindset of a character.. 
makes it all so real! <3
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely writing Shah

Dm and Santo are both in the room asleep the intruder is going to get the beating of his life.