Furture Tracks Creatives Can Show...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Since joining I have poured all my story ideas into the Creative Twists... thread.  I want to continue, but it takes time to get them written up.  Let's face it for the creatives it's their job, but we do it because of our interest in the charactors.  So I decided to list the tracks going through my head, thinking of the show in the  long term!๐Ÿ˜Š

Stories already started by me in the PKB Creative Twists.....

Prasha re-union and fake marriage truth is out. 
Ariana tries to revenge marry Shashank, but Raunak marries her instead.  Arnak are not on good terms.
Miland and Devika are going to get married and Azika fall in love. 
Shashank helping Aziz to get Devika, Prateeksha cuatious.
Miland argues with Aziz about loving Rahda and spoiling Devika's life.
Miland goes to Kolkata and finds Mother.
Devika wedding day Prasha help Aziz and Devika run away.
Miland marries Radha for Mothers sake and to make the minister greatful to him.
Arnak are looking for The Runaways and Ishita has joined them for the trip.
Prasha and Azika are heading to Rajestan.
Mira and Biyoya(Mother) have been sent to Rajestan too.

Furture stories I have thought for Creative Twists....

Prasha and Azika are on the road, car breaks down, they have adventure getting to Rajestan.
Mira honeymoon in Rajestan is spoiled by ministers sons.
Arnak find Prasha & Co and Ariana fights with everyone.
Prateeksha hints about nearly downing and you should never give up hope, Ariana is offended.
Prateeksha find out Sumo tried to kill herself and Shashank had no choice.
Prasha talk about it and Prats thinks destiny let Sumo die and saved her.
Radha sees Azika in Rajestan and warns them.
Miland finds out, but Biyoya emotionally blackmails him.
Devika brothers overhear and decide to get back at Miland and tell their Dad.
Azika have mandir wedding in the morning and nikaah wedding in evening.(Picture 'Ye Ladki Hai Allah' - K3G, on all couples)
After wedding Azika are attacked or Aziz is shot by ministers men.
Miland and Prats show down at hospital, she says he killed her brother Sujoy(Aziz).
Biyoya comes and defends Miland.  Miland/Prats both are shocked about the truth.
Miland and Prats don't speak out the truth.
Azika or Aziz recover and the police investigate.
Miland tells Rahda and she gives him the strength to do the right thing.
Miland tells the minister he has to accept Azika or he will go against him.
Everyone returns to Delhi.
Minister welcomes Azika, but secretly plans to break his daughter marriage, 
Arnak get Joyti's baby and it gets them closer, Vikram see this as a positive sign.
Prateeksha and Miland meet and realise that things can't change overnight and they will not tell the truth yet, except to Shank and Rahda.
Prateeksha tells Shashank the truth.  She has decided that even if her family re-united, everyone has their life and relationships, that can't be changed or dropped. 
She tells Shashank she wants to start their life together and will always look out for her family.
Prasha plan to get married, but Shashank is sent on business trip.
Shashank has an accident on a bridge and everyone thinks he is dead.
Prateeksha is blamed and feels alone, Ariana can't hate Prasha anymore (Picture 'Tu Jahan' -Salaam Namaste song on Prasha) 
Azika face problems after marriage as, Devika adjusts to her new life. 
He family give her bad advice, but she meets Biyoya at her Dad's and she shows her right from wrong.
Aziz doesn't come to the house, so he doesn't see Biyoya.
Miland meanwhile has become powerful, but Rahda is his real stregth.
She keeps him grounded and keeps him on the straight path.
Shashank returns and has short-term memory loss.
Prateeksha is heartbroken and promises that she will remind him (back to the  office)
Shashank is mean to her and Ariana is taking advantage of this. 
Prats notices him behaving out of charactor and tells him he is not Shashank in anger.
She goes to the mandir, asking for a sign/help and sees twin children. 
She  followsShashank to a secret place and finds the real Shashank has been kinapped and is trapped there.
Shashank tells her his twin wants Rai's and Malhortra's money, he also wants revenge for something.
Prats tries to get him out, but Shashank says he will stay to find out the plan.
Joyti is not dead and wants to get Raunak and her baby .
Ariana uses Shank Evil Twin to make Raunak jealous.
Shank Evil Twin property faud plan fails, thanks to Prats.
He knows she know the truth and their is a final  plan for business party.
Shashank is not at secret place when she takes police there.
Shank Evil Twin  covinces the police she is mistaken. 
At party Prats realises he sent the real Shashank and  there is tension for Prasha (Picture 'Aaj Ki Raat'-Don, on Prasha, Arnak and Joyti)
Evil Twin plan failed, so Shashank has to shoot Prats or he will set off a bomb to kill everyone. Prats tells him to save the others and shoot her.
Luckily Miland found out and stopped  Evil Twin in the same building. 
He and Evil Twin got to Prasha before anything happened. 
Evil Twin is shot by police as he holds Prats at gunpoint. 
Shashanks gunn wasn't loaded Twin was testing them,  somehow he liked Prasha, even if he wanted to punish the families.
Shashank finds out his Dad lied about his birth. He had two-timed Nandita(Shank's Mum)
Shanks real Mum was expecting at the same time and had twins.
Nandita miscarried and Subash(Shank's Dad) gave her one of the twins(Shashank).
There are big problems in Shank's house and he is depressed.
Prasha's love grows even stronger as she supports him.
Ruanak sees how much Ariana loves him and the baby and tells Joyti that she can't just leave and come back. 
Ariana fights for the baby and tells Joyti what a mother should be. Seeing this Vikram tells her she is adopted.
She is upset but says that blood relations aren't everything and this is her family, she doen't want to know who her birth family were.
Miland has issues regarding Shashank and Prateeksha facing problems because of him.
Brothers clash about Prasha and  Miland tells Aziz, I am your older brother.
Shashank backs away from marriage, he doesn't want Prateeksha family split because of him.
Aziz  covinces Miland that prasha belong together. 
All three families set up suprise wedding and  they encourage Shashank to make a fresh start.(Picture ' Jogi Mahi' song on Prasha)
Prasha are finally marriedโค๏ธ.....

.....Lots more tracks still to explore after this I'm sure, I've only touched part of the stories. Do you think it's enough to stretch PKB for a year or two?๐Ÿ˜† Thank you for having patiance with my crazy ideas.๐Ÿ˜†...... 

Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Would really like your opinions on these tracks, please comment.๐Ÿ˜Š 

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wat a long post lolz there is sum really gud twist n typica ekta types too wel we have to wait n see now hehe
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Thank you for your comments Lali ๐Ÿ˜Š.  I just want Prasha together, no matter what they go throughโค๏ธ and the others deserve a good story.  Hey I just realised, I put mistery, crime and shooting in too, Sony Tv are bound to be interested now!๐Ÿ˜† Oh! and we can have a ghost in Rajestan,then the horror side is covered!๐Ÿ˜†
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol so tue n thats wat needed to be in sony lolz... yeh same i dont mind this RP's marriage as long as they dont get phisical n at the end pratz only have a proper marriage with shank
The_May_Rose thumbnail
I want Prateeksha's marriage to be fake.
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

<font color="#0000ff">Since joining I have poured all my story ideas into theCreative Twists... thread. I want to continue, but it takes time to get them written up. Let's face it for the creatives it's their job, but we do it because of our interest in the charactors. So I decided to list the tracks going through my head,thinking of theshow in the long term!๐Ÿ˜Š

</div>
<font color="#000000">Stories already started by me in the Creative Twists.....

Prasha re-union and fake marriage truth is out.
Ariana tries to revenge marry Shashank, but Raunak marries her instead. Arnak are not on good terms.

Miland and Devika are going to get married and Azika fall in love.

Shashank helping Aziz to get Devika, Prateeksha cuatious.

Miland argues with Aziz about loving Rahda and spoiling Devika's life.

Miland goes to Kolkata and finds Mother.

Devika wedding day Prasha help Aziz and Devika run away.

Miland marries Radha for Mothers sake and to make the minister greatful to him.

Arnak are looking for The Runaways and Ishita has joined them for the trip.

Prasha and Azika are heading to Rajestan.

Mira and Biyoya(Mother) have been sent to Rajestan too.

Furture stories I have thought for Creative Twists....

Prasha and Azika are on the road, car breaks down, they have adventure gettingto Rajestan.

Mira honeymoon in Rajestan is spoiled by ministers sons.

Arnak find Prasha & Co and Ariana fights with everyone.

Prateeksha hints about nearly downing and you should never give up hope, Ariana is offended.

Prateeksha find outSumo tried to kill herself and Shashank had no choice.

Prasha talk about it and Prats thinksdestiny let Sumo dieand saved her.

Radha sees Azika in Rajestan and warns them.

Miland finds out, butBiyoya emotionally blackmails him.

Devika brothers overhear and decide to get back at Miland and tell their Dad.

<div>Azikahave mandir wedding in the morning and nikaah weddingin evening.(Picture 'Ye Ladki Hai Allah' - K3G, on all couples)

After wedding Azika are attacked or Aziz is shot by ministers men.

Miland and Prats show down at hospital, she says he killed her brother Sujoy(Aziz).

Biyoya comes and defends Miland. Miland/Pratsboth areshocked about the truth.

Miland and Prats don't speak out the truth.

Azika or Aziz recover and the police investigate.

Miland tells Rahda and she gives him the strength to do the right thing.

Miland tells the minister he has to accept Azika or he will go against him.

Everyone returns to Delhi.

Minister welcomes Azika, butsecretly plans to break his daughter marriage,

Arnak get Joyti's baby and it gets them closer, Vikram see this as a positive sign.

Prateeksha and Miland meet and realise that things can't change overnight and they will not tell the truth yet, except to Shank and Rahda.

Prateeksha tells Shashank the truth. She has decided that even if her family re-united, everyone has their life and relationships, that can't bechanged ordropped.

She tells Shashank she wants to start their life together and will always look out for her family.

Prasha plan to get married, but Shashank is sent on business trip.

Shashank has an accident on a bridge and everyone thinks he is dead.

Prateeksha is blamed and feels alone, Ariana can't hate Prasha anymore (Picture 'Tu Jahan' -Salaam Namaste song on Prasha)

Azika face problems after marriage as, Devika adjusts to her new life.

He family give her bad advice, but she meets Biyoya at her Dad's and she shows her right from wrong.

Aziz doesn't come to the house, so he doesn't see Biyoya.

Miland meanwhile has become powerful, but Rahda is his real stregth.

She keeps him grounded and keeps him on the straight path.

Shashank returns and has short-term memory loss.

Prateeksha is heartbroken and promises that she will remind him (back to the office)

Shashank is mean to her and Ariana is taking advantageof this.

Prats notices him behaving out of charactor and tells him he is not Shashank in anger.

She goes to the mandir, asking for a sign/help and sees twin children.

She followsShashank to a secret placeand finds the real Shashank has been kinapped and is trapped there.

Shashank tells her his twin wants Rai's and Malhortra's money, he also wants revenge for something.

Prats tries to get him out, but Shashank says he will stay to find out the plan.

Joyti is not dead and wants to get Raunak and her baby .

Ariana uses Shank Evil Twin to make Raunak jealous.

Shank Evil Twinproperty faudplan fails, thanks to Prats.

He knows she know the truth and their is a final planfor business party.

Shashank is not at secret place when she takes police there.

Shank Evil Twin covinces the police she is mistaken.

At party Prats realises hesent the real Shashankand there is tension for Prasha (Picture 'Aaj Ki Raat'-Don, on Prasha, Arnak and Joyti)

Evil Twinplan failed, so Shashankhas to shoot Pratsor he will set off a bomb to kill everyone. Prats tells him to save the others and shoot her.

Luckily Miland found out and stopped Evil Twin in the same building.

He and Evil Twin got to Prasha beforeanything happened.

Evil Twin is shot by police as he holds Prats at gunpoint.

Shashanks gunn wasn't loaded Twin was testing them, somehow he liked Prasha, even if he wanted to punish the families.

Shashank finds out his Dad lied about his birth. He had two-timed Nandita(Shank's Mum)

Shanks real Mum was expecting at the same time and had twins.

Nandita miscarried and Subash(Shank's Dad) gave her one of the twins(Shashank).

There are big problems in Shank's house and he is depressed.

Prasha's love grows even stronger as she supports him.

Ruanak sees how much Ariana loves him and the baby and tells Joyti that she can't just leave and come back.

Ariana fights for the baby and tells Joyti what a mother should be. Seeing this Vikram tells her she is adopted.

She is upset but says that blood relations aren't everything and this is her family, she doen't want to knowwho her birth family were.

Miland has issues regarding Shashank and Prateeksha facing problems because of him.

Brothers clash about Prashaand Miland tells Aziz, I am yourolder brother.

Shashank backs away from marriage, he doesn't want Prateeksha family split because of him.

Aziz covinces Miland that prasha belong together.

All three families set up suprise wedding and they encourage Shashank to make a fresh start.(Picture ' Jogi Mahi' song on Prasha)

Prasha are finally marriedโค๏ธ.....

</strong>

<strong>

<font color="#0000ff">.....Lots more tracks still to exploreafter this I'msure, I've only touched part of the stories. </font><font color="#0000ff">Do you think it's enough to stretch PKB for a year or two?๐Ÿ˜†Thank you for having patiance with my crazy ideas.๐Ÿ˜†......</font>

</font></font>

hey, good job!! you really thought it out....I hope ekta and her team gets some ideas from this. I also just want PRASHA to be together no matter what and how. ๐Ÿ‘
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Thank you for your comments Canuckno.๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful ideas, really like some of them, I hope Ekta's creative team is reading this...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Note:Just wanted to show Creatives that drama can still happen, without dragging the story and seperating loved ones.  This was first writtens after Ariana sends PraSha on busines trip, but the Creatives can still use it in the current track.

Please Creatives end the marriage mistery and give the brothers story some substance.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago