So Run Away bride was Nikunj??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
It seemed like Nikunj knew what was about to happen, so she was not nervous.  She showed up as per her contract. Thus her mom didn't show up for sangeet since they knew the ending.  When Ram asked today what  Nikunj's mom wanted to say to Rahul, she simply declined to say anything.  That give me a hint too, that lady knew Nikunj was not going to be a bride today.

Did feel sorry for Harpreet, but she will be fine.  She is young and beautiful and she will find a great guy to marry.

I wish Dimpy the best if this wedding is what she wished for.  Her mom did not look happy at all, as a matter of fact she had no expressions.  Dimpy was simply doing the motions the priest said during the wedding,   hope she doesn't regret this marriage tomorrow when reality begins.

Edited by Mallika113 - 06 March 2010 at 5:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Run Away bride was Nikunj??? (Page 2)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

so_what

so_what

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonnyunlocker

I think these are all rumors, I'm sure I saw Nikun's Mom, what seemed like praying, when Rahul was about to choose his bride. I'm sure she was praying for her daughter to get picked. I think they all wanted to win and there was no run away bride story, it was all made up. Otherwise, why would it seem that Nikunj's mother was praying for her to win.

nah.. actually she was praying that rahul does NOT end up putting a garland on nikunj and trapping her daughterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by so_what

I think these are all rumors, I'm sure I saw Nikun's Mom, what seemed like praying, when Rahul was about to choose his bride. I'm sure she was praying for her daughter to get picked. I think they all wanted to win and there was no run away bride story, it was all made up. Otherwise, why would it seem that Nikunj's mother was praying for her to win.

nah.. actually she was praying that rahul does NOT end up putting a garland on nikunj and trapping her daughterLOL

Yep, I am thinking that she didn't want her daughter to be pickedLOL  She is probably happy that Nikunj had a narrow escape.LOL

deepu221

IF-Dazzler

deepu221

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

she could be praying for her daughter not to be chosenSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top