Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sonia4rmUK

Groupbie

Sonia4rmUK

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
So guys , It was Nikunj who dun  Runner  from rahul????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Run Away bride was Nikunj???" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preet03

Groupbie

preet03

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
YESSS !!!  i also think it was nikunj the run away brdie after watchin todays epi..becuase when she was up the stage she seemed like she didnt even care what was going on...and i think they paid her to get back on the show n on the stage..and act fake

bb2_fan

bb2_fan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
but y wud harpreet come for re-shoot if she was not assurured to be the winner??

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
there is no runaway bride!! LOL dont believe everything you hear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.dayswhatsernamesunandshine

Sonia4rmUK

Groupbie

Sonia4rmUK

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

NOt only that , Now people claiming that Rahul was seeing Nikunj last year. its just getting too rotten to discuss.

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia4rmUK

Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

NOt only that , Now people claiming that Rahul was seeing Nikunj last year. its just getting too rotten to discuss.

hahah I know! There are rumors that dimpy and rahul already knew each other and now the rumor is that nikunj and rahul know each other. LOL

sonnyunlocker

sonnyunlocker

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I think these are all rumors, I'm sure I saw Nikun's Mom, what seemed like praying, when Rahul was about to choose his bride. I'm sure she was praying for her daughter to get picked. I think they all wanted to win and there was no run away bride story, it was all made up. Otherwise, why would it seem that Nikunj's mother was praying for her to win.

sushumna

Groupbie

sushumna

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonnyunlocker

I think these are all rumors, I'm sure I saw Nikun's Mom, what seemed like praying, when Rahul was about to choose his bride. I'm sure she was praying for her daughter to get picked. I think they all wanted to win and there was no run away bride story, it was all made up. Otherwise, why would it seem that Nikunj's mother was praying for her to win.
Rumour or no rumour, for sure Nikunj had lost interest for whatever reasons. She didnt look even a bit tense or nervous. I think she stayed on the show because she was one of the final three and she couldnt walk out at that stage. For the Sangeet and the final episode they must have discussed with her to be pleasant on the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top