Writers Corner

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

scarlett.lady

Groupbie

scarlett.lady

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Oh I'm in love with the ease of the flow in this story. I can't stop imagining myself as one among them, or better, as one around! Was the song title atop inspired from the obvious recent track? Also, (yes my ways to notice all titles, shouldn't I be when you take the effort?) the chapter name is bang on!

I repeat (in essence) - I'm in awe!

Grinning widely,
(S.L.)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Great one!! Thanks a lot for the PMHug

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _.serendipity._

Beautiful update, Pooja!! :D I absolutely love the way you write. It's all so precise and detailed and engaging, and and everything flows and fits together so well - it reads like a poem. I love that about your writing! It conveys meaning subtly, yet powerfully. 

And it's always disappointing to reach the end of a part because I get into the swing of things with so much ease that the end comes with a bit of a jolt.

My point being, of course, update soon!! :D :D

Hey!
Sorry for being so late at getting back to you guys! What can I say it has been raining exams in these dry summer days!!!!!!LOL

Glad that you liked it, and yes, I will update soon!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

How would have I reacted if Geet or Binata had got such an opportunity? My face drooped.

oh Aparajita cares so much about her friendsWink......Geet was upset but  i think Geet and Binata are still too good as friends

pooja ,i don't know much about writing so,i can't comment on your writing style and all but i just love reading them.my comments will be mostly on the story and the charcters

Hey Deviyani, o problem there! I amglad that you take out time to read this thing!Big smile
Thanks for your thoughts!

Yeah i too agree that Geet and Binata are good friends for her. I mean everyone feels a bit jealous about their friend some point or other in their lives. My point being, that is perfectly normal. Buit good friends push it past them!Smile

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scratches-head

Amazing Part Pooja! Really happy for Aparajita, she seems to be in 7th heaven Star I think I have already mentioned before how much I love the desi touch in your story, it really gives a feeling of homeliness, for the lack of a better word! Update soon =)

Hey the one-with-the-same-name-as-the-protagonist! LOL
Thanks for those wonderful comments!
I glad that you people comment, because it really makes my day!Big smile

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

Oh I'm in love with the ease of the flow in this story. I can't stop imagining myself as one among them, or better, as one around! Was the song title atop inspired from the obvious recent track? Also, (yes my ways to notice all titles, shouldn't I be when you take the effort?) the chapter name is bang on!

I repeat (in essence) - I'm in awe!

Grinning widely,
(S.L.)

Hey SL!
Yep, the song title was inspired from that very track! It is one of my favourites! (keeping Ranbir Kapoor aside, still....LOL)

Will update soon!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Great one!! Thanks a lot for the PMHug

Hey kalindi!
i am glad that u liked it1
thanks!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
First off, apologies for the late update!
Now if you like the part, just hit the like button!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top