Writers Corner

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _.serendipity._

Really beautiful, Pooja!! :) So well-written. Everything just flows together seamlessly.. Absolutely fantastic. And the whole thing seems so real! Eager to read more!

Oh and I love the song you used. It's such a sweet song and the lyrics suit this part really well :)

Glad that you liked it! Ah, relieved that the song part is liked!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarlett.lady

Groupbie

scarlett.lady

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I 'really' enjoy reading your words form pictures of scenes I have seen one time or the other. The dialogue is in repartee likeness mostly, which makes it entertaining of course, but the description of scenes is that kind of 'easy to read' which screams out loud 'i was written with extreme precision' !!

Enjoying your style much Pooja, excuse my delays, was gone for a few days.

(S.L.)

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

I 'really' enjoy reading your words form pictures of scenes I have seen one time or the other. The dialogue is in repartee likeness mostly, which makes it entertaining of course, but the description of scenes is that kind of 'easy to read' which screams out loud 'i was written with extreme precision' !!

Enjoying your style much Pooja, excuse my delays, was gone for a few days.

(S.L.)

Thanks SL, glad that you liked it!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
First off, al LOT of apologies for going off without updating!
But yeah, I am back with a new on!!! :D

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
--Post removed--

Edited by Pooj@ - 15 October 2013 at 8:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlett.ladyyikesrnfandeboo_.serendipity.__Sayu_-Aria-isomersmishti_17

_.serendipity._

_.serendipity._

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Beautiful update, Pooja!! :D I absolutely love the way you write. It's all so precise and detailed and engaging, and and everything flows and fits together so well - it reads like a poem. I love that about your writing! It conveys meaning subtly, yet powerfully. 

And it's always disappointing to reach the end of a part because I get into the swing of things with so much ease that the end comes with a bit of a jolt.

My point being, of course, update soon!! :D :D

Edited by _.serendipity._ - 14 April 2010 at 3:54am

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
How would have I reacted if Geet or Binata had got such an opportunity? My face drooped.

oh Aparajita cares so much about her friendsWink......Geet was upset but  i think Geet and Binata are still too good as friends

pooja ,i don't know much about writing so,i can't comment on your writing style and all but i just love reading them.my comments will be mostly on the story and the charcters

yikes

yikes

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Amazing Part Pooja! Really happy for Aparajita, she seems to be in 7th heaven Star I think I have already mentioned before how much I love the desi touch in your story, it really gives a feeling of homeliness, for the lack of a better word! Update soon =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top