Writers Corner

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

yikes

yikes

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hi Pooja =) Sorry for commenting late. I love this story! More so because the protagonist and I share the same name Tongue I love the way you're taking this forward, it's really refreshing and an absolute treat to read! Star You have brilliant writing skills, and coupled with a touch of desiness, you make it impossible to escape the charm of this tale Approve

Update soon! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I am so going to cry.......

The file got accidentally 'off' when the stupid MSEB decided to take revenge on me...I had no back up...

I can retrieve first three chaps from here, but now have to rewirte the next three entirely. Sad? Well, i am heartbroken. :( :( :(

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scratches-head

Hi Pooja =) Sorry for commenting late. I love this story! More so because the protagonist and I share the same name Tongue I love the way you're taking this forward, it's really refreshing and an absolute treat to read! Star You have brilliant writing skills, and coupled with a touch of desiness, you make it impossible to escape the charm of this tale Approve

Update soon! :)

Its no problem!
Thanks, I am glad that you liked it. i often find that I cannot relate to the books which are written by non-indian writers. I sure love them, but, well, there is something missing sometimes. That is why the touch of desiness, as you put it!Smile

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Wonderfully written.. Keepit up!! Had a great time reading it....U have defined it soo well PoojThumbs Up

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hey pooja..nice part..

Her roomates are quite interesting..but they kept teasing her about Ankit, who she hardly knew n even her dream guy..

Geet was like Kareena from JWM?..i liked that character!..Binita seemed a bit more descent..

they constantly irritated her but they were her friends :)

update soon

-aish

_.serendipity._

_.serendipity._

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Really beautiful, Pooja!! :) So well-written. Everything just flows together seamlessly.. Absolutely fantastic. And the whole thing seems so real! Eager to read more!

Oh and I love the song you used. It's such a sweet song and the lyrics suit this part really well :)

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Wonderfully written.. Keepit up!! Had a great time reading it....U have defined it soo well PoojThumbs Up

Thanks Kalindi! I am really happy that you read it! Smile

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey pooja..nice part..

Her roomates are quite interesting..but they kept teasing her about Ankit, who she hardly knew n even her dream guy..

Geet was like Kareena from JWM?..i liked that character!..Binita seemed a bit more descent..

they constantly irritated her but they were her friends :)

update soon

-aish

Hey Aish!
I am glad that you liked the part! Smile Friends are llike that, they irritate the heck out of you, but they are always there for you!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top