Writers Corner

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha.munim

Hey I'm new here. I didn't know about this forum. Was just browsing when I saw your story. You write very well! Loved this!

Hey Nisha. Welcome to the forum!Smile Thanks. I am pleased that you enjoyed it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _.serendipity._

Lovely update, Pooja!! I love the way you narrate the story. It really draws the reader in :) :) And I find it very interesting that you have two titles. Like the narrator is in two minds. Your story seems very, very promising. Can't wait for more!!  

Thanks Hema. Smile Oh, thanks for telling me about the two titles. I was confused wether I must continue with them or not. Plese tell me, what do you think about the songs? As this is a truly Bolly-Telly dedicated piece (LOL) I thought it would be appropriate to put the titles of songs in, as they are used a LOT of times in movies to convey emotionsLOLLOLLOL
Will be updating soon!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

IF wont let me 'like' your post, forget the 'love' tab you had earlier suggested - the comment should reinforce my intent however, for the existence of that latter!

Quite the riot aren't you? I loved that narrative... every bit of seemed to spell some truth I have either faced, seen or heard of. Like I said before, its that kind of tale we may have all heard, your zing to it in the writing style is marvelous!

I'm so glad I hopped onto this thread!

(S.L.)

LOLI am glad that you concur with me on the 'love' tab point.Embarrassed Thanks a ton for reviewing!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Oh lovely written.....Description of  dress wid monthly salary n laptop desire one of the reasons stickin to the job was too good...
I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, the dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.

lol we are similar, formulas are forgotten, dialogues can never be forgottenLOL

Tera hone laga hoon was fantastic, it suited well.....

Very well written, loved it......

Dialogues 'amar' hote hain aur formulae par 'mare' toh bhi nahi aate hain!LOL
Thanks for commenting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreen_786

hey pooja
luv ur story
plssss continue soon
n add me to ur pm list
update soon

Hey!Smile
Thanks for commenting! I am happy that you enjoyed it!
Will be updating soon!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey pooja..nice story..just read it..

She had to go to the cafe..n she was getting late..but what was she confused about?..

It was time for her results..n they all were very nervous..but when she finally got it, they breathed a sigh of relief. Her parents went bragging about it n she talked to her friends..they had dinner at a lavish restaurant..but she said she wanted to be a journalist..n wow they were okay with it?..she could have talked to them before!..

She worked in a cafe..nice..lol love the way u describe the accents, yaar!..

She had a regular customer..who looked like her fav star on tv..she saw him bored with another BBBB..lol. She decided to play a prank..n he got the point too..so they chased Shikha off..lol!..n he was eternally thankfull to her..but everyone else was shocked..

update soon

-aish

Hey Aish,
Well the story has some resemblences to my life, and well, the engineer part is one of them.
I am glad that you liked it!
Will be updating soon!Smile

aish_punk

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
A/N:

Hello friends! First off, Thanks for reading this story. i am churning out chaps at an unbelieveable speed, Smile and it is all due to those amazing reviews! Thank you so much!!!!Hug

I am amazingly generous about Author's Notes, so there will be a lot of them. Please put up with them!Wink Basically I use them to answer questions or relate matters pertaining to the story.

So here is the highlight,  if you review, please tell me -
What do you think of the two titles?
What do you think about the song that has been added at the top?

Thanks all, and enjoy reading!

Without any further digressions, moving on to the next chapter!

Pooja
(hopw you are still here and have not dozed off after reading thisLOL)

Smile

aish_punk

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged

--Post removed--

Edited by Pooj@ - 15 October 2013 at 8:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlett.ladyrnfandeboo_.serendipity._yikes_Sayu_-Aria-aish_punkisomersmishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top