Writers Corner

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Fantastic start Pooj..ClapClapClap OMG.. the exam result scene described so realistically.LOLLOLLOL This is exactly how it happens usually.Tongue

Definitely I'm getting hooked with it, do continue it.Big smile

Thanks Ika. The result, (ahem) was inspired by my own result scene....LOL
Actually, most things are inspired by my life. The bit about engineers, it is true!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Fantastic Pooj, u described the emotions n feelings tht we go through before a result soo well, Gajar ka halwaROFL Totally Kektaish LOL.

"Total 84.5. Group 87…Yes." My mother said proudly. The part "Three more than your Shalini" was implied.

Moms are always like tht naa....Hug

U ended it on such a great note..Journalist..WOW!! n Aai Baba agreeing to it..Thumbs Up

Wonderfully written....Luved it soo much.... Wud love to see more form u......Smile

scarlett.lady

Groupbie

scarlett.lady

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
The tale telling is gripp-ier than any rona dhona virani/kumar sopas I have ever heard of - been forced to endure ...

No, correct that, this is far more involving! Enjoyed the narration so much Pooja, completely in line with the story of every house hold and still such a fresh read - looking forward to this one with high hopes!

(S.L.)

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Fantastic Pooj, u described the emotions n feelings tht we go through before a result soo well, Gajar ka halwaROFL Totally Kektaish LOL.

"Total 84.5. Group 87'Yes." My mother said proudly. The part "Three more than your Shalini" was implied.

Moms are always like tht naa....Hug

U ended it on such a great note..Journalist..WOW!! n Aai Baba agreeing to it..Thumbs Up

Wonderfully written....Luved it soo much.... Wud love to see more form u......Smile

Thank you Kalindi. i am glad that you took time to read this! :)
Gajar ka Halwa and Muli ke paranthe is an integral part of the onscreen mom persona...But off screen, I , at least have never come across a mother who is as fond of them as all the Kektaish moms.LOL

mishti_17

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

The tale telling is gripp-ier than any rona dhona virani/kumar sopas I have ever heard of - been forced to endure ...

No, correct that, this is far more involving! Enjoyed the narration so much Pooja, completely in line with the story of every house hold and still such a fresh read - looking forward to this one with high hopes!

(S.L.)

Thanks. I am really glad that you took time to read it. Smile
I will be putting up more soon!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

--Post removed--

Edited by Pooj@ - 15 October 2013 at 8:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlett.ladyyikesrnfandeboo-Aria-aish_punkmishti_17

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
 Sanath Vishwas was the hugest star on telly, and I was madly in love with 'Shaurya', the character he has essayed in his forensic based serial, 'Crime Dept, Special.'. Sanath disappeared from public view when he was at the pinnacle of fame, and slowly descended into oblivion of the public memory. Not mine though. I can still recite all Shaurya's dialogues. And Vishwas, as I referred to him, was firmly embedded in my mind. I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, a dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.
hmmm.......kiski baat ho rahi hai ,pooja Bhanu ki?

mishti_17

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

Sanath Vishwas was the hugest star on telly, and I was madly in love with 'Shaurya', the character he has essayed in his forensic based serial, 'Crime Dept, Special.'. Sanath disappeared from public view when he was at the pinnacle of fame, and slowly descended into oblivion of the public memory. Not mine though. I can still recite all Shaurya's dialogues. And Vishwas, as I referred to him, was firmly embedded in my mind. I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, a dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.
hmmm.......kiski baat ho rahi hai ,pooja Bhanu ki?

Are baap re...tune toh pakad liya... Yes and No. Maybe. Maybe not!LOL
Well, the raaz will be revealed later!!!!LOL

Well, many instances in this story are inspired by my life itself!

Edited by Pooj@ - 23 March 2010 at 10:54am

mishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top