Writers Corner
Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

   

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story(Updated!) (Page 2)

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Fantastic start Pooj..ClapClapClap OMG.. the exam result scene described so realistically.LOLLOLLOL This is exactly how it happens usually.Tongue

Definitely I'm getting hooked with it, do continue it.Big smile



Thanks Ika. The result, (ahem) was inspired by my own result scene....LOL
Actually, most things are inspired by my life. The bit about engineers, it is true!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28716

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Fantastic Pooj, u described the emotions n feelings tht we go through before a result soo well, Gajar ka halwaROFL Totally Kektaish LOL.

"Total 84.5. Group 87…Yes." My mother said proudly. The part "Three more than your Shalini" was implied.

Moms are always like tht naa....Hug

U ended it on such a great note..Journalist..WOW!! n Aai Baba agreeing to it..Thumbs Up

Wonderfully written....Luved it soo much.... Wud love to see more form u......Smile
scarlett.lady Groupbie
scarlett.lady
scarlett.lady

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 78

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
The tale telling is gripp-ier than any rona dhona virani/kumar sopas I have ever heard of - been forced to endure ...

No, correct that, this is far more involving! Enjoyed the narration so much Pooja, completely in line with the story of every house hold and still such a fresh read - looking forward to this one with high hopes!

(S.L.)
Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Fantastic Pooj, u described the emotions n feelings tht we go through before a result soo well, Gajar ka halwaROFL Totally Kektaish LOL.

"Total 84.5. Group 87'Yes." My mother said proudly. The part "Three more than your Shalini" was implied.

Moms are always like tht naa....Hug

U ended it on such a great note..Journalist..WOW!! n Aai Baba agreeing to it..Thumbs Up

Wonderfully written....Luved it soo much.... Wud love to see more form u......Smile


Thank you Kalindi. i am glad that you took time to read this! :)
Gajar ka Halwa and Muli ke paranthe is an integral part of the onscreen mom persona...But off screen, I , at least have never come across a mother who is as fond of them as all the Kektaish moms.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

The tale telling is gripp-ier than any rona dhona virani/kumar sopas I have ever heard of - been forced to endure ...

No, correct that, this is far more involving! Enjoyed the narration so much Pooja, completely in line with the story of every house hold and still such a fresh read - looking forward to this one with high hopes!

(S.L.)


Thanks. I am really glad that you took time to read it. Smile
I will be putting up more soon!
Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

--Post removed--



Edited by Pooj@ - 15 October 2013 at 8:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlett.ladyyikesrnfandeboo-Aria-aish_punkmishti_17

rnfandeboo Senior Member
rnfandeboo
rnfandeboo

Joined: 12 May 2009
Posts: 614

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
 Sanath Vishwas was the hugest star on telly, and I was madly in love with 'Shaurya', the character he has essayed in his forensic based serial, 'Crime Dept, Special.'. Sanath disappeared from public view when he was at the pinnacle of fame, and slowly descended into oblivion of the public memory. Not mine though. I can still recite all Shaurya's dialogues. And Vishwas, as I referred to him, was firmly embedded in my mind. I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, a dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.
hmmm.......kiski baat ho rahi hai ,pooja Bhanu ki?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

 Sanath Vishwas was the hugest star on telly, and I was madly in love with 'Shaurya', the character he has essayed in his forensic based serial, 'Crime Dept, Special.'. Sanath disappeared from public view when he was at the pinnacle of fame, and slowly descended into oblivion of the public memory. Not mine though. I can still recite all Shaurya's dialogues. And Vishwas, as I referred to him, was firmly embedded in my mind. I did not have my 10th physics formulae by heart, but ask me his dialogues, a dunce turned into a dashing-dialogue spouting-star crazed fan. Just to make one thing clear, I love the character not the actor. There is a difference the size of the English Channel between the two.
hmmm.......kiski baat ho rahi hai ,pooja Bhanu ki?


Are baap re...tune toh pakad liya... Yes and No. Maybe. Maybe not!LOL
Well, the raaz will be revealed later!!!!LOL

Well, many instances in this story are inspired by my life itself!


Edited by Pooj@ - 23 March 2010 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Story: Wilted| Chapter 3 Forgotten Puzzles|Page 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Dee-   Replies: 81   Views: 6073

-Dee- 81 6073 18 October 2013 at 4:46am by Ubiquitos
Anubhav a love story

Author: Dibya7dj   Replies: 3   Views: 324

Dibya7dj 3 324 30 August 2013 at 6:18am by ..nams..
New Story:The lost love

Author: harianjana   Replies: 8   Views: 382

harianjana 8 382 02 August 2013 at 4:21pm by rima4ever
Love Boat 1- Love in a Cup

Author: Wanderbug   Replies: 3   Views: 590

Wanderbug 3 590 20 September 2012 at 3:39am by Warda.
The Last Embrace: poem/song

Author: ~Ange.Noir~   Replies: 3   Views: 1929

~Ange.Noir~ 3 1929 16 June 2008 at 8:46am by Morgoth

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index