*Mira's Vm Gallery* AR/PraSha/AK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Welcome to my Gallery!
         I'll be listing my VMs from Newest to Oldest! So the farther down you go in the list, the older the VM will be. I've only made AR VMs before, I haven't  ever really tried to make VMs on any other couple.

I will be taking VM request, if you feel I"m good enough to make your request.Embarrassed Though there are a few rules that I have if you request, and they're not to hard to follow.

1. Give me a downloadable link to the song you're requesting it on.
2. If there are any specific scenes you would like in the VM, then please tell me, and tell me which specific part of the scene you want, and at which part of the song please.
3. Please comment/rate my video...Embarrassed

*I've never made any other VMs  besides AR ones, and I've made a few VMs on KSG only, but  honestly I don't watch any other Indian TV serial couple..though occassionally I do watch PKB for all you PraSha fans!  So I will be willing to make PraSha Vm's as well!

Lastly, I hope you like my Vms. Please comment/criticize....it only helps me improve.

KaJen

KaSu

KSG

Edited by ..Mira.. - 07 March 2010 at 9:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Mira's Vm Gallery* AR/PraSha/AK" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
No comments at all? :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top