Dev.D special

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hi frnds,,,,, place tissue papers with you and and take plenty  of water,,,, before you watch uttaran,,,, otherwise you'll get dehydrated like me,,, with crying,,,, again a new history has been created by our uttaran  because DEV.D (Veer) is taking an edge  over the female leads of all the shows  in terms of crying and making others cry,,,,,,,,,,   my doc has warned me to stop  watching  this lacrimal glands stimulating show, but addictions u see,,,,

so the speciality of this special epi ,,was a less dose of tapu baba,,and chacha ji (vansh) which is almost equally irritates me these days,who do romance with ichha only in the presence of others,,,first proposed her,,,in the presence of jogi and all the b-toons,,,,second showed his obsession for her in presence pf all thakur buddies,,,,,and third huged and kissed her in front of brother,,,GOD knows what will he do on his wedding night????,,

, and i find nani's aatma in mai's shareer,,,when she was convincing veer to do nautanki of having a healthy relationship with tapu,,, and ichha's aatma in veer's body,,,when he  was saying yes for evey thing but the height was ,,,when he said,,,nahi veer aisa khyal mann mein mat laa,,, ichha ab bhaiyya ki patni ha,,,,,so both are emotional fools,,, but veer did a tremendous job,, with expressions and dialogue delivery,,,,,,,šŸ‘  šŸ‘  šŸ‘

and now he'll do all that tapu wants just his bhaiyya ki khushi,,, so ichha fans party time,,, now we have two ichhas,,,, one origional and other mutant,, named dev.D,,,,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Nice topic shonuu..well done..šŸ‘
veerich thumbnail
yeh to hona hi tha  tapu baba ki marjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiišŸ˜”
 i m feeling like koi  samne ajaye to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhšŸ˜”šŸ˜”
finally na na karke mai ko haan har cheez ke liye .... as u said another icchai.e veer ,,, whether it for attending vansh marriage or
so called shagun  bas in bundela parivar kuch nhi ata shagun dene ke lilava ,,,,,,,,,,,,
heve thay no the meaning of any relation & shagun   noooooooooooooooo they just proud
to be as thakur  šŸ˜”

shonuu thumbnail
ya and now we'll watch repeat telecast of ichha's wedding functions,, menhdi,,haldi,,,and another dramatic circus type shadi,,,,, and this veer,,, how can he bring shagun??? agar yeh na jata toh kia earthquake aa jata????? jin ke bhai nhi hote un ke shagun courier se jata ha kia????
veerich thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

ya and now we'll watch repeat telecast of ichha's wedding functions,, menhdi,,haldi,,,and another dramatic circus type shadi,,,,, and this veer,,, how can he bring shagun??? agar yeh na jata toh kia earthquake aa jata????? jin ke bhai nhi hote un ke shagun courier se jata ha kia????

in the serial  it always happen jisko jana nahi chaiye,,,,,, that person have to go at any cost.....
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shayad mai aaj torture karne k mood mein thi........
tabhi to bhool gayi ki Veer ka shagun vo khud lekar gayi thi.....šŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
ya and it was a shagun for holi only,,, so there are so many other shaguns whichh lalla will bring for bhabhi maa,,,,,,,, and not to forget we'll watch,,holi in b-bar as well in which,,,, vansh'll romance ichha and chance pe dance marti tapu bhi veer ki izzat lootne mein koi kasar nhi chode gi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
veerich thumbnail
šŸ˜†tapu try to do balatkar on veer or veer would say nhi nhi abhi nhi karo thoda intezarrrrrrrrrrrrršŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: veerich

šŸ˜†tapu try to do balatkar on veer or veer would say nhi nhi abhi nhi karo thoda intezarrrrrrrrrrrrršŸ˜†

no this time he'll not resist tapu,,, heart Brock u see,, or may be bhang drunk  as well,, so chances are really bright for tapu to do.................ouch,,what i m saying??? creatives ney sunn liya toh???????unko toh wesa bhi ideas ki kami ha,,,,,,,,
veerich thumbnail

no this time he'll not resist tapu,,, heart Brock u see,, or may be bhang drunk  as well,, so chances are really bright for tapu to do.................ouch,,what i m saying??? creatives ney sunn liya toh???????unko toh wesa bhi ideas ki kami ha,,,,,,,,

šŸ˜†don't worry sun bhi liya to koi gal  nhiiiii unki sochne samjhne ki shakti khatam ho gyiiii haiiiiiiišŸ˜†