Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sidsk

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Good to see you back Pinky Poco!! Missed ya!

Cant right now as my mind is a little numb.....but what a post! Beautiful doesn't even cover it. If you decide to write a book one day,I want the first published copy.

Numb? Who said what to you Siddzie? Are you alright? Hugs to you and you little one.

Love and luck always,πŸ€—

GOD bless you.

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Numb? Who said what to you Siddzie? Are you alright? Hugs to you and you little one.

Love and luck always,πŸ€—

GOD bless you.

I am fine Nitzy. πŸ€—No one said anything to me...just that life has come full circle for me today and right now all roads ahead seem quite blurry.Ah but I'll get past it.

God bless you too, my wonderful friend.
πŸ€—
kya yaar...............dont u know my day isnt complete without ur post..............

i stayed awake the whole night yesterday waiting for ur post.......................

thank god i got it 2day..............at least now i can sleep...........my day is finally complete...............

my fav part of the epi was the killer look that sid gives to mr.P when he asks for ridz for 2 days................it seemed as if sid is gonna eat him alive................

god ..........he doesnt realize it..................but ridz is all over him.............

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow PocuπŸ‘

I wont say anything more then what the usual posters have said, coz its how i see them as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ

From friday's episode onwards, we will be seeing Ridz started to have a fondness for Sid, and having this unusual feeling of why she is feeling like she is, when around him, now we will see her gazing at him whilst before it was him gazing at her😳

I loved Tum Bin, what a story and i loved Priyanshu in it 😊
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You have such a talent Poco! you are a master of Language...you really are!πŸ‘
Your words bring every moment to life!  and as i'm going down the post.......i notice myself nodding my head in approval of all you describe! Amazing....absolutely unprecedented :)

I loved your reference to the movie "tum bin"...my cousin had compelled me to watch that movie with her last summer....it is a wonderful movie. and your reference is perfectly apt for SR case.

We all know that from the beginning SR had this sort of pull towards each other....something--like that invisible gravitational pull that attracts an apple to earth....something sort of like that.
It was just a matter of giving a name....a meaning to their pull......they still haven't realized it and won't until both of them let go of their past.....and move on...move on with their life together.

Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you sooo much. I was really starting to wonder what happened.
anywayz, now back to topic.
First is first, these two really need to sit down and have a proper conversation with each other. But that doesn't seem possible because when Riddhima's finally giving in, Sid's not.
Riddhima's rejection of Sid as somebody unworthy of even standing next to her has made him switch on his emotional defence mechanism - the ultimate psychological weapon where you create a fortress around yourself and shut all doors that lead to your heart
Once again, the feeling of being rejected really hurts you so much, especially for someone like Sid. I would've thought that he would totally lose it after all the multiple slaps and accusations. But these did not matter much to him (well he didn't really see it as damaging his pride anyway. But the suicide attempt really messed him up. He got to the conclusion that Riddhima is just hopeless and no matter what you try to do, she's never going to appreciate it. And it does really hurt when someone ould actually choose death over eing with you. But that Sid's doing right now isn't very healthy. He's just going more and more into depression and Riddz really needs to pull him out, just like the way he pulled her out.  
Sid's goodness has moved Riddhima on the inside - touched her heart so much that the gratitude finds expressions in tears - it is an emotional transition for Riddhima that she is finding difficult to comprehend and understand- but yes , it has moved her. Siddhanth has stamped Riddhima with his sheer being forever.
I'm so happy that Riddz is starting to like Sid. She would've never expected such nice behavour from Sid despite the tough time that both are going through. But the fact that he can still spread his goodness and make others happy even if he wasn't really touched her inside. And yet this girl can't understand why. For some reason, I felt that I could see that "perfect-wife" act slowly fading away from her in this scene.
.....And that just reflects the oft-repeated truth that no matter how much you condition or maneuver yourself , the heart is  a born wild horse who will always have a mind of it's own.....So, Sid -Riddz, just let go... it is a lost battle against what is meant to be - and that is both of you....
And though Sid says that he is only doing all this for Shanky, I think he's also doing this for Riddz too. I'm pretty sure that he didn't want to break his relationship with Riddhima, but only felt like doing that because he thought she completely rejected him. And what you said is completely true. How long is Sid going to pull his angry act for anyways? It's definitely not in his system. No matter how much he tries to distance himself from Riddhima, he's always going to be drawn back no matter what. He's come to the point here he needs Riddhima right beside him, while walkng through the bumpy roads of life. Hopefully, things will cool down.
I can't wait til Monday's episode, especially after watching SBB on whatz going to happen
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow Poco....First thing to say first...Miss you and your post crazy...checking every hours ....that you might put it.. and 2 din ka intezar karna pada...!!
Finally, Sorry for late reply ...have to go 4 job!! but before i read and then left....

yes, My thought the same way you put it...TUM BIN...story here !!
Yes, Second love can happen....!!
Here SId has touched Ridzie's heart and always support her and stay by her side in her bad times....that what Sid is ....!! Goodness always wins....!!
SId's Stern looks and unwanted and Dishearted behavior is helping her to come over with that to win this man's heart is not easy at all....She is now remain quite that she knows Sid is good from heart and she will take all rude behavior from him because it was caused by her...!! 
She will start living her life and will love to see the world from SId's perspective to put her past behind...!! She needs Sid's support .....!!

I am hoping that SId put termination point on ego and give Ridzie one chance and atleast let her speak out and have heart to heart to convo with her!!

OMG!

Ahh....you almost had me in tears towards the end of your post, hun. This is the first time I'm reading something by you ....what shall I say, you're just wonderful. You really have a different (and ofcourse a very pleasing) approach to the current storyline =)  Loved your post.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice  post Nitz missed yu but great u r back
πŸ€—
I remeber the movie tum Bin and ur explanation is just great
I just hope they can grow as friends now and slowly develop into  falling in love and Sid and Ridz will complete their story and have their own beautiful world of happiness
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know what I just want to tell you right now "Teach me ! Teach me how to write so beautifully?? I want to learn it right now!!You have to teach me.I know you carry a magical syrup with you.I want that " *sitting with a pout face*πŸ˜†

Well,on a more serious note as usual I loved your post .I was actually missing pink colour in my life.Welcome backπŸ€—

Btw this part  is my favourite

.....So, Sid -Riddz, just let go... it is a lost battle against what is meant to be - and that is both of you....
So true😳

Why are you hiding under that umbrella, Pia? You always liked snow, didn't you?....(looks at a receding Shekhar).... and you like him as well, don't you? Pia...I am not coming back. What could have been , what should have been is just a frame of imagination , what we had was beautiful and always will be.... the life we would have spent together , the life we would have seen together is something that did not happen .... there is no point in holding on to a life that never happened and that will never  happen....if you like Shekhar, stop him , tell him... and live the life that will be... that is now."

And leaving Pia standing in snow, Amar went away. And Pia looked at Shekhar walking at the far end of the street.

I have seen Tum bin but i don't  remember this part maybe because at that time I was too small to understand it.There is no point in holding back as life doesn't end with your first love .There are too many exciting and loving things in this world and first love is just a part of it.So,don't let this part affect you so much so that you miss the other wonderful parts :)

Edited by MagicalKash - 14 years ago