Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
YPNHK completed 2 months of successful run, it had it's ups and downs thanks to it's lead Abeer Vajpayee, who juggled with our emotions right from the start.
Abeer made us laugh with his antics during the first fortnight, enter the M-R, story took a U-turn, I would say YPNHK touched the bottom low with a few sparkles in between, one of them being the famous Rashmi retort!
Leher totally taken aback by the M-R episode, breaks friendship with Lalla and while at it breaks his heart too (in Abeer's words)
Now our Abeer has a total transformation of his persona from a happy-go-lucky chap to a love struck romeo.
This new avtar in Abeer has rushed him to propose to his lady love, the news of the 'unrequited love' came as a hard blow to the crazy fans (nuts!!)
So...
if your number of sleeping hours has declined,
 if your husband is craving attention from you (poor thing),
if ur parents think u need a psychiatric consult LOLLOL (Sam/Hina thanks for this)
if you are constantly thinking about AbHer's proposal and it's consequences, after math etc..
please join in and show the crazy person like me that we are not alone!
You can also add on in what other ways AbHer are driving u crazy!!!

Edited by kimpan - 06 March 2010 at 9:40pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adivsunshine00MarinaIndiaNooriiQueenAnnie18hinzregularinfosam.desigirl_18EksieDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "craziest AbHer fan: Please stand up!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hehe... Kim, you are so funny! Big smile

Am not that gone yet... have so much work to do, so trying to be sane!LOL But yes, AbHer story is interesting and so far, has kept me hooked very well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
OuchCry...Ohhh Gaayu, please don't make feel even more worseCry,so you are not with me on this?Cry I am on a break as for the work, so have the entire time dedicated to AbHer, hubby dear is fine, poor thing knows how to cope with meLOL

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Arre... kim yaar, didn't intend to make you feel bad! Here, Hug

I do think a lot about various Abeer-Leher scenarios when I am on the long bus ride home, if that's any comfort to you!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hahaha...that's sure comfortingHug thank u!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ Kim - Am totally with you on this .. and if it makes you feel any better .. I'm probably the worst affected of the lot (atleast I think so ... until someone comes up with something more drastic) LOL 

Its been AbHer everywhere for sometime now ... and the craziness is only increasing Confused LOL I wake up AbHer .. sleep AbHer .. literally! If I don't get my laptop to use (Hitler bro at work!) .. I'm checking out AbHer on my mobile!! No hubby yet to worry about .. so am at peace! Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpansam.tvrasika

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks my dear EksieHug

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

just the topic to fit my state,Kim u're officially the chairperson of the club and Eksie the secretary Cool and us others are just one of the many AbHer fanatics!

well my story is that I'm struck by Abheria(though it doest sound very good) but yeah,I've lost all sense (not that I had much before) and interest in other stuff(such as sleep,eat etc)
and hubby ,umm...has seen me going crazy before on various other ocassions but he's yet to know that its this sexy dude thats added to my madness,I wonder how he'd react when he knows?
perhaps get me a psychiatrist 's appt? or ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarinaIndiaNooriikimpansam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top