Uttaran

Shud Veer win back Ichcha ? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Should Veer win back Ichcha?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [83.33%]
2 [3.33%]
1 [1.67%]
7 [11.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I want Veer to be the hero in this soap n he will be only if he wins his Ichcha Back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shud Veer win back Ichcha ? (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Paru4

Paru4

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Should Veer win back Ichcha to prove tht his love was true n live like a king or shud he concede defeat 2 evil ....ch tapasya n live like a dog for the rest of his life.
 I wish Ichcha live her life in a new waySmile.................. not widow's life.CryCry.......... its disgustingAngry..........
she should get married to some one else ,not veerDeadAngry.................. if bundelas accepted her as thier daughter then they will have 2 think about her futureClapClap.................. after all she is young...............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgal2001~~~~tiny15shivani9

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Shivani, I have a whole new idea for Iccha actually!! When Tapasya can have soo many men in her life, cant we have one man for Iccha too, actually I am sick of this Veer spineless attitude, he's just not spontaneous, Iccha is better off this 'used' 'tapgerm' infected guy! We need some spontaneous guy who can say Shut up Mai, Get lost Guruma, To hell with your rituals Iccha, lets rock the show baby!
I mean this is show is a bunch of morons and loosers I tell you! How can this Mai, who claims to treat Iccha her daughter, gulp those morsels down her throat when she knows a child is starving hungry in her own house? I mean even if my Dog is hungry, I'd skip food with him! She's treating her soo horrible!And Mai is best at convincing people we all know that, she could have used her "kasam's" and "saugandh's" to get her back to normality. Umed is zillion times better...but alll spineless retards. I am starting a morcha...new guy for Iccha!WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Shivani, I have a whole new idea for Iccha actually!! When Tapasya can have soo many men in her life, cant we have one man for Iccha too, actually I am sick of this Veer spineless attitude, he's just not spontaneous, Iccha is better off this 'used' 'tapgerm' infected guy! We need some spontaneous guy who can say Shut up Mai, Get lost Guruma, To hell with your rituals Iccha, lets rock the show baby!
I mean this is show is a bunch of morons and loosers I tell you! How can this Mai, who claims to treat Iccha her daughter, gulp those morsels down her throat when she knows a child is starving hungry in her own house? I mean even if my Dog is hungry, I'd skip food with him! She's treating her soo horrible!And Mai is best at convincing people we all know that, she could have used her "kasam's" and "saugandh's" to get her back to normality. Umed is zillion times better...but alll spineless retards. I am starting a morcha...new guy for Iccha!WinkLOLLOLLOL

ROFL...tht seems to be the perfect solution Sonali, wiase, I dont think Veer was  infected when i started this post....LOL, I hate this Mai, thank God she stopped running after Baldev every single time she was shown on screen,,,LOL, btw and I did not wacth yestardays episode compleley as it was not uploaded properly on the u tube..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg~~~~

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
of course he loves her and hes not able to see her pain. why shdnt he marry her? thats what ive always wanted in the story. nothing else seems to fit in.

shivani9

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
y marriage is the only thing left for ichcha?? Confused cant she do something else like spend time in damini pathshala or do something fruitful.. Confused y marriage marriage n only marriage.. huh!! Ouch

shivani9

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
see these serials revolve only around marriage thats y in every serial they have so many marriages and remarriages. obviously iss serial ka shuruvaat hua on good values sanskaars etc then ultimately all only concentrated on marriage.
so who r we to change those rules?

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
i hate iccha! such a goody tissue all the time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top