Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Nice option..but .will it happen πŸ˜‰

Yeah Veer should go off from Yogi's family and get a girl off from these 2 hyped up girs..both in their own ways do not understand true love...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aasha1

Yeah Veer should go off from Yogi's family and get a girl off from these 2 hyped up girs..both in their own ways do not understand true love...

...Jogi's family right...i agree may b thts a better alternative than live as a defeated person...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tapu veer tapu veer tapu veer ...................that wil always be the song sung by icha!
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I want Veer to be the hero in this soap n he will be only if he wins his Ichcha Back.
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Should Veer win back Ichcha to prove tht his love was true n live like a king or shud he concede defeat 2 evil ....ch tapasya n live like a dog for the rest of his life.

I wish Ichcha live her life in a new way😊.................. not widow's life.😭😭.......... its disgusting😑..........
she should get married to some one else ,not veer🀒😑.................. if bundelas accepted her as thier daughter then they will have 2 think about her futureπŸ‘πŸ‘.................. after all she is young...............
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shivani, I have a whole new idea for Iccha actually!! When Tapasya can have soo many men in her life, cant we have one man for Iccha too, actually I am sick of this Veer spineless attitude, he's just not spontaneous, Iccha is better off this 'used' 'tapgerm' infected guy! We need some spontaneous guy who can say Shut up Mai, Get lost Guruma, To hell with your rituals Iccha, lets rock the show baby!
I mean this is show is a bunch of morons and loosers I tell you! How can this Mai, who claims to treat Iccha her daughter, gulp those morsels down her throat when she knows a child is starving hungry in her own house? I mean even if my Dog is hungry, I'd skip food with him! She's treating her soo horrible!And Mai is best at convincing people we all know that, she could have used her "kasam's" and "saugandh's" to get her back to normality. Umed is zillion times better...but alll spineless retards. I am starting a morcha...new guy for Iccha!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Shivani, I have a whole new idea for Iccha actually!! When Tapasya can have soo many men in her life, cant we have one man for Iccha too, actually I am sick of this Veer spineless attitude, he's just not spontaneous, Iccha is better off this 'used' 'tapgerm' infected guy! We need some spontaneous guy who can say Shut up Mai, Get lost Guruma, To hell with your rituals Iccha, lets rock the show baby!

I mean this is show is a bunch of morons and loosers I tell you! How can this Mai, who claims to treat Iccha her daughter, gulp those morsels down her throat when she knows a child is starving hungry in her own house? I mean even if my Dog is hungry, I'd skip food with him! She's treating her soo horrible!And Mai is best at convincing people we all know that, she could have used her "kasam's" and "saugandh's" to get her back to normality. Umed is zillion times better...but alll spineless retards. I am starting a morcha...new guy for Iccha!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣...tht seems to be the perfect solution Sonali, wiase, I dont think Veer was  infected when i started this post....πŸ˜†, I hate this Mai, thank God she stopped running after Baldev every single time she was shown on screen,,,πŸ˜†, btw and I did not wacth yestardays episode compleley as it was not uploaded properly on the u tube..
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
of course he loves her and hes not able to see her pain. why shdnt he marry her? thats what ive always wanted in the story. nothing else seems to fit in.
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
y marriage is the only thing left for ichcha?? πŸ˜• cant she do something else like spend time in damini pathshala or do something fruitful.. πŸ˜• y marriage marriage n only marriage.. huh!!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
see these serials revolve only around marriage thats y in every serial they have so many marriages and remarriages. obviously iss serial ka shuruvaat hua on good values sanskaars etc then ultimately all only concentrated on marriage.
so who r we to change those rules?