Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
update sooonnn... have u completly forgotten abt ur ff ?
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ANrucha

update sooonnn... have u completly forgotten abt ur ff ?

NOOO
  abig no 
 girl u will get an update soon
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When will you come back to update this one?
Priya46 thumbnail
love ur ff continue veryyy soonnn
hey ppl i had wriitten the next part and has given ti mitz for editing it and had asked her to update too so if u want too read then keep on checking ddp as i wont be able to pm u all iam sorry 
 will miss u all goig back to jail 

hi  here is he next part 

sooorry for the delay

Part 18th

The final day came and everyone was  running here and there , Aditya was busy in giving instructions  to everyone , Priya and Vaishali with Armaan and Ridhima for their dance practice and narration part .  Manav was busy with checking all the technical work Atul and Anjali  with checking out all the work of stage , decoration, lightning, spots and furniture and  Abhi Nikki were in the makeup room rehearsing for their final scene .

Both were standing  against each other with their dialogue sheet in their hands and rupa ma'am again giving them a long list of her instructions .Abhi Nikki both were sincerely preparing for their last scene . Both one by one were delivering their dialogues without   looking at each other. Abhi was continuing the scene with " I know Anjali you still feel the same for me ,  and I too ... ( after a long pause when Abhi  was about to say the next line some hesitation stopped him and raising  his eyes to meet Nikki's gaze .)"I   love  you". Nikki raised her head and looked at Abhi. Their eyes met and an unknown yet similar feeling captured their heart. Nikki was totally stunned ,she didn't know what to react ….immediately then Abhi uttered," Anjali."  those words make her realise that this was for Anjali from Rahul. Abhi turned away and completed the sentence" I love you   Anjali" and he took a breath, a breath of relief or a breath of pain…...  Nikki lowered her eyes wondering why her mind was in a doubt when Abhi was just rehearsing the scene, why she cannot behave normally and react   normaly on his dialogues .Then to satisfy her heart her mind answered …… may be because this man's eyes never go with his words.

"Nikki, Nikki" that made her comes out from her thoughts and she looked at ma'am calling her name. " Nikki your turn read your dialogue" Nikki came to her senses and then glanced at Abhi and read the last dialogue," I love you too Rahul". Abhi stared at her while she was saying these words.

Well done, now I hope that it will be heart taking for everyone "ma'am said  to boost up their enthusiasm but no reaction came from them... ma'am smelled something wrong between them, traces of which she was noticing since long. And she let it out" what's going on between you two" both were shocked by her reaction looked at her .then glanced at each other and then again looked at ma'am. Abhi asked confused "we are not getting what you are saying". She answered immediately "please Abhimanyu, don't lie. And if you are really that confused  then sort out this confusion ,because, I really don't want  any wrong step of yours to spoil our college's prestige." those word were harsh for both.  Ma'am lowered her voice and temper. "I really like you two, and I want you to understand your likings." Abhi Nikki both were stunned on this and were feeling embarassed as they never thought that ma'am would know about them. Ma'am left  leaving Abhi Nikki alone in the makeup room.   Abhi looked at Nikki and their gaze met.  After along five minutes of silent eye lock. Nikki left the room.

While Nikki came out of the room, ma'ams words rang in her mind …..it made her furious and shestarted looking for Priya. While Abhi in the room started to rethink what ma'am said to "understand his liking" , 'liking'.this particular word kept on ecoing in his mind." like, what do I like.   Do I like Nikki (he immediately stopped for a moment) no this can't be true. I mean… I know I don't like  her….then why these thought are troubling me so much ….? Abhi tried to calm his mind which was about to burst  with too many self raised questions." stop it Abhi . stop thinking about her. And just concentrate on your performance ,it's the most important thing now. " Saying these words Abhi left the room and while moving to aditya he strike with Anjali. "Ouch, bhai ..." Anjali yelled out with pain.  Abhi saw his sister in pain and asked with concern "are you okay I am so sorry Anjali. Is it paining very much. I don't know where I was."  Abhi touched her arm and brings it closer to check for any sign of bruising.  Anjali on seeing her loving and caring brother "I am fine bhai ,nothing serious, just minor pain. Will be recovered soon". Abhi got to normal. "Fine" Abhi sighs. "where is Ridhima" Abhi asked." she is with Armaan practicing for her dance and narration" she replied.  Abhi nodded his head. "how was your practice with  Nikki "  Anjali asked and that jolted Abhi but keeping himself normal he answered " good". Suddenly Anjali remembered something "ahh bhai, Aditya told me to massage you to meet Priya and him in dressing room to try once again all your dresses before the play starts. Nikki   has already gone there. You too join them." Abhi nodded and followed her instructions and walked to the dressing room. while on his way  he was again teaching himself to just calm down  as he knew that he will face Nikki there  suddenly he heard some noise .he looked around and he found two persons on top  fixing some lights and asking each other to be careful . Abhi moved ahead and that very moment his eyes got stunned by what he saw. He saw Nikki looking extremely beautiful  wearing a beautiful haltered  knee length dress. Her hair were open and her eyes were meeting his eyes and at that very moment Abhi surely missed a beat. He felt like his heart had stopped pumping. It was nearly impossible for him to move his gaze away from Nikki." gosh she is so beautiful" his heart let it out. And his eyes trapped Nikki in an eyelock.  Abhi move his feet towards Nikki while she kept coming forward.

Abhi didn't once move his eyes from Nikki. Nikki was having a magnetic effect on him while she was sometime looking downward, sometimes away….. "why he is staring me like this, am I  looking wrong" her mind thought. Suddenly Abhi gaze on Nikki broke due to some noise, he immediately looked at the source of that. And he found the two gu s above who were fixing spot light lost their balance.

"Hold it; hold it, its falling "one of them said." I m there, I am there "the other replied. In all this confusion Abhi just realised that Nikki is just standing under those two and the spot light which was unbalanced might fall on Nikki. Nikki who was surprised by Abhi expression looked at him confused. Abhi was scared that the spot light might fall on her. He rushed towards her and was yelling at her" Nikki move "."Hhh" Nikki narrowed her eyebrows and with that confusion looked at Abhi . She looked above and got scared . .she widened her eyes and shouted "aaah" and in fear closed her eyes. Abhi reached to her and held her from her waist and moved her aside. The spot light fell down and everyone rushed to the spot. Nikki eyes were closed. She heard the sound of spot light breaking.Abhi was holding Nikki in his arms and his eyes on spot light. He was breathing fast. He swallowed a lump and something bad has just passed.  Abhi's one hand was on Nikki's back holding her and one on her hair. Nikki was resting in his embrace. Soon there a crowd gathered. Anjali and Atul were also there.  Abhi and Nikki took a breath of relief. "Are you fine" Abhi asked her holding her as if he wanted to save her from everything.  "hmmm" Nikki answered. Without any moment as if she doesn't want to break this hug. 

"Oh my God is every one ok" Anjali asked worriedly and that brought Nikki and Abhi out from each other. Nikki opened her eyes and moved her head out of his arms and Abhi slowly removed his hand from her. They broke apart. Their eye met and there was awkwardness between them.  Abhi straightened his body while Nikki reset her hair. Both were not able to meet each other's eyes. Atul rushed to Nikki and asked" Nikki are you fine". Nikki looked at him and replied "I am fine ". Anjali said "thank god you both are fine. You were lucky bhai saw it (she said looking at Nikki ".   Abhi and Nikki glanced at each other.  "by the way, how did  it happen ". Abhi looked at those two boyswho were fixing the lights and anger rushed in his eyes and he said pointing towards those two" it's because of these two idiots". Abhi stepped forward to them and  held them from their collars and that astonished everyone. "it's their fault, can't you work properly and responsibly ", Abhi asked them. Both lowered their eyes. Abhi raised his hand to punch them and both closed their eyes. "Leave us. Please Abhimanyu. It just happened by mistake. It was mishappening". Abhi stopped and grind his teeth and replied"mishappening huh. Now it's going to happen with you". everyone out their tried to stop Abhi but he was not ready to listen to any one." no Anjali, they need this." Abhi tightened his fist and brought his hand to punch the two. "stop Abhi" Nikki yelled. Abhi stopped at that. He knew it was her. Nikki came to Abhi and he turned his face to her and their eyes met. she put her hand on his shoulder and said gently" leave them". Abhi looked at her. Looking straight into her eyes and replied "what if something had happened to you".   Abhi's eyes were full of concern and fear, the fear of seeing her in pain.  . Nikki lowered at eyes and said" leave them".  Abhi saw her with lowered eyes and closed his eyes and left their collars and they both thanked Nikki and said sorry and ran from there.  "Everyone back to work "Anjali announced and Atul came to Nikki and Abhi and said "came on guys. Its fine now  ". Anjali joined them and replied" ya let be back to work".  Anjali and Atul went to their work while Abhi was just about to move.  Nikki wanted to utter something  Abhi stopped, looked at her eyes ,he wanted to meet her eyes but she was not ready for that. She kept on looking around and trying to speak something but words were not coming in her mind. Abhi moved one step close to her and she noticed that and looked straight into his eyes. They had an eye lock. Abhi moved his face close to her and Nikki got a bit nervous and surprised. Abhi came to her left ear and said "look where you are going, every time I won't be there to rescue you" saying this he moved back. Nikki  looked at him confused. Abhi crossed her and moved ahead.  Nikki watched him going and then moved.

The time almost past like wind and the play began.  The lights were switched off and Armaan and Ridhima arrived on the stage and the spot light shone on them. 

Armaan: hum eke bar jite hai , ek bar marte hai .

shaadi bhi ek hi bar hoti hai ,aur pyar ...

bas ek bar .

Ridhima: lekin hum us insaan ko kaise pehchante hai ,

ki haan yeh wahi hai .aisa kya hota hai .

jise pata cahl jata hai ki hame pyar ho gaya hai .

Armaan: pata nahi . lekin kuch toh hota hai , jo woh insaan dil 

ke sabse kareeb ho jata hai , pta bhi nahi chalta that we fell in love.

jaise Rahul and Anjali ko pata chal gaya ki unhe ishq hua.

The lights go off and the crowd started hooting and the music started. " hawa chal hui zarra shor hua..." 

and Armaan and Ridhima dance on this song and as the song ended they exit saying: here are Rahul and Anjali of "Sometimes in love"

And with the claps of the crowd Abhi and Nikki entered the stage .Rahul entered from one side carrying books in his hand and Anjali on phone from other side they bumped into each other and Anjali falls into Rahuls arms. Both shocked and surprise but still looking at each other they had an eye lock no one uttering a single word.

Rahul: "watch where you are going girl". (It his full Abhi attitude ) and he made her stand.

Anjali (irritatingly): excuse me, first you go and get an eye check and they open your mouth.

Rahul:  and what about your spectacles, forgot them at home.

Anjali: excuse me (pointing finger at him)

Rahul: ex. ...cussed me (lowering her finger)

Don't show me your finger. Never ever do that.

After saying these words Abhi left the stage 

Nikki: (in frustration) idiot .what he think of himself.

Rahul: Rahul khannna,

And all the girls started shouting.

Anjali: Rahul, my foot (she beat her foot and left the place) 

and a song came and they both dance and act on the song,thir little fight continued with the song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0da5nFSwRWU&feature=fvsr

And they went back stage after that. Meanwhile our narrator came on stage. 

Armaan: pehli nazar mein takrar , lagta nahi hoga inke beech mein pyar.

Ridhima: are are aise bhi kya baat hai ,kehte hai jaghade hi toh dosti ki shuruwatt hai..

Armaan :  pehle yeh dhang se baat toh karle dosti toh door ki baat hai.

Ridhima: hogi zarruru hogi , pehle mulakat aur phir pyar……

Next scene.

Rahul was coming to college when he heard someone  crying on the bench he went  to her, she had hide her face in her arms.

Rahul: hey hello. Are you okay. Why are you crying like that?

Is something wrong?

Anjali :( without raising her head) go away.

Rahul felt that he had heard her voice before.

Rahul: I think I know you. 

Anjali:  (she raised her head and said)  ya you know me . Happy.

Rahul( shocked ) : you can cry? I thought you can only fight  with others.

Anjali( piss off) : see I am not at all in a mood to fight with you . So just leave .

Rahul: fine I am also leaving . I am also dont want to sit here and console you (  suiting on the bench )but I was thinking.

I didn't trouble you then why are you crying . Oh my god , ( he turned his face to her and said ) are you crying because we didn't fight . . You were missing me right.

Everyone laughed.

Anjali: ( irritatingly) : ya , now will you please just leave .

Rahul: arey if you are crying because you were missing me then it's my  responsibility to cheer you up . Right 

Anjali: ahhh  don't irritate me .

Rahul: I am not irritating you . I am talking to you . ok I'll tell you something  if you are crying because of me then its fine , but if you are crying because of someone else then it's wrong .because its my right   to fight with you . And I don't want  any competition that .

Anjali: you are here because of this .

Rahul : one more reason is there . I  can't let anyone affect my image . 

She forgot why she was crying and automatically a smile came on her face .

Anal: shut up .

Rahul: do you really want me to do that.

anajli: do what .

Rahul : to up my shirt ( pointing at his shirt ) I thought you hate it .

Anjali mouth left open 

Anjali: just leave ( smiling ) .

Rahul saw her smiling and got up from the bench  .

Rahul : and haan...( Nikki looked at him) don't tell anyone that I did anything . You know it doesn't suit my image and waise bhi   we are enemies . 

They both smiled and left the place.

Armaan: ladki hassi toh matlab fassi .

Ridhima: shayad yeh dosti ki shuruwat ho sakti hai .

Next scene

In classroom 

Teacher taking attendance and  Rahul and his friends trying to escape from the class . Suddenly teacher turns back and found Rahul near the door .

Teacher :Rahul  where are you going .

Rahul turned back  and stood and he started stammering . Confused don't know what to say  sir

Rahul: woh actually  sir .

Suddenly Anjali stood from back and said 

Anjali: woh sir Rahul was picking my pencil . It fell sown and is there near the door . Rahul there.

Rahul looked at her confused. Anjali blinked her one eye and gave him the signal and he understood .teacher looked at Anjali and then at him .

Rahul: yes sir pencil ( and he started looking for pencil and  and  bend down and cleverly picked out pencil from his pocket and  stood up and said pencil .teacher looked at it and said to settle down. Rahul moved inside the class and handed the pencil to Anjali who smiled at him and he too smiled back . 

Anjali: you're welcome. I know you will not say anything .

Rahul : ya woh kya hai na you are quite intelligent 

and here came the next song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHOXgq07APE&feature=related

While the song their nok jhok continued and so their friendship.

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You really write like a true tv creative sweety u shd write for karna johar flicks hehehe
 hope u all like it an dthis time next part will be soon uploaded
🤗
Originally posted by: mitzification

You really write like a true tv creative sweety u shd write for karna johar flicks hehehe

thats so sweet of u 😆
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EDITED
Richu, I was so waiting for this part and what an update! Wow! I loved it. I loved the way how both of them are nervous about their feelings.
Abhi came to her left ear and said "look where you are going, every time I won't be there to rescue you"
That was so 😍
Loved the drama portions. The videos that you incorporated were fab. Really looking forward for the next update.
Update soon!
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago