Sasural Genda Phool

article-Khushboo Purohit on her new show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Remember this girl who was seen last year Dance India Dance? We are talking about Khushboo Purohit, who is now seen in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool. She plays the younger sister of the lead actress Suhana (Ragini Khanna).

We spoke to Khushboo about her role and more

"I got this role through auditions. My character's name is Sanjana who is a mature and sensible girl, who handles her sister when she is in trouble. It is a good role and I am enjoying my new innings. From childhood only, I was interested in acting but at same time I love dancing but now I am really fascinated by the glamour world. It is nice working with Ragini Khanna and Mahesh Thakur, mujhe bahut kuch sikhne ko mil raha hai."

About the feedback she told us that, "I am getting a good response as people still remember me as last year's Dance India Dance contestant and now I am acting. I also want to thank the channel (which has now become the no 1 channel) for giving me this opportunity. I am hoping that this show will be also entered amongst the top 5 shows of Star Plus."

Her sister Bhavna is also auditioning for serials and she was also the contestant of last year's Dance India Dance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaprettyasjenBul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article-Khushboo Purohit on her new show" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing..she is doing a good job!!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Absolutely AGREE .. .she is doing a FANTASTIC job.. i m luvng her.. as Sanju.. Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top