Thank you Mahis Way

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you for showing me how a french fry should really be eaten and how enjoyable it is to see SOMEONE else eat a sundae...😆😆😆

Ok serious topic:

Mahi's Way ended with a precap where it seems like Mahi and Ishaan sleep together in the next epi?

Is Ishaan gonna use Mahi -- is this his way of wooing women and then...trashing them after sleeping with them? 

Or

Well you tell me?

Cus I really think Ishaan's character is gonna have shades of grey from here and on..and be somewhat close to Hugh Grant's character in Bridget Jones Diary!!

Do you guys think there may a chance they would explore pregnancy in Mahi's Way? Pregnant before marriage..that is sorta a Yash Raj kinda theme....?
Edited by silvermoonlight - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ok I see this topic got started in another forum...

So how do you eat your french fries?😛
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure about the pregnancy before marriage because wouldn't that end up like every other show where the girl ends up pregnant with the first time. It's too close to saas bahu types.

I think that they'll show Mahi starting to understand that there is no such thing as the perfect guy. Ishaan may not truelly be everything she needs. This is where Shiv will come in....

I can't wait for more Mahi's way....The Ishaan bits were enjoyable but I'm dying to see Shiv's character coming into play!

Oh and by the way...who knew french fries could be so sexy

:)
I think if they do show premarital pregnancy that it wont be like typical saas bahu (Mahi has no saas)

I think it will be more modern approach for sure

However they prob wont take the show to that level
Edited by silvermoonlight - 14 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ugababe

I'm not sure about the pregnancy before marriage because wouldn't that end up like every other show where the girl ends up pregnant with the first time. It's too close to saas bahu types.

I think that they'll show Mahi starting to understand that there is no such thing as the perfect guy. Ishaan may not truelly be everything she needs. This is where Shiv will come in....

I can't wait for more Mahi's way....The Ishaan bits were enjoyable but I'm dying to see Shiv's character coming into play!

Oh and by the way...who knew french fries could be so sexy

:)

I agree it would turn out to be like other serials!!!!!

And I don't want Mahi to go to Shiv because he is the only option available but because he is good!!!!!

Doesn't Shive deserve this much??

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No, I do not think that Mahi will get pregnant (I hope not ).

But I guess this is a way where Mahi will realize that Ishan really isn't her perfect guy.

So far she has only been dreaming about Ishan and romancing with him and all that. Now that she sleeps with him and Ishan is so casual about it as if nothing happened, she will realize that real life is really not everything that's portrayed in YRF movies.

In real life, romance is not the only thing that matters because Ishan is really good at it.

What and who matters is someone who cares for you... who genuinely loves and understands you. Maybe then she will realize that it's Shiv who's her dream guy..
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I think if they do show premarital pregnancy that it wont be like typical saas bahu (Mahi has no saas)

I think it will be more modern approach for sure

However they prob wont take the show to that level

dont think they are gonna tackle any such issues. For one thing since mahi knows what she is going to do, she will be fully prepared or for that matter atleast ishan( this is not his 'first time' anyway) .
O god, just another thought entered my mind now. Will they show mahi going to buy "morning after pills😔???? anything can happen in this serial now🤪
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NOeeeeeeeeeeeeee wayz no preg n al...infact no cozy cozy !!! EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shamil

dont think they are gonna tackle any such issues. For one thing since mahi knows what she is going to do, she will be fully prepared or for that matter atleast ishan( this is not his 'first time' anyway) .
O god, just another thought entered my mind now. Will they show mahi going to buy "morning after pills😔???? anything can happen in this serial now🤪

Hmmm.... Yeah, I agree that's pretty pathetic. I didn't want this to happen, but it clearly is in the precap. Mahi's crying the next morning so that means she's repenting it... Maybe it just happened in the heat of the moment.... And Ishan really knows how to get his way. I had started to like him before but now I'm beginning to despise him.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hmmm.... Yeah, I agree that's pretty pathetic. I didn't want this to happen, but it clearly is in the precap. Mahi's crying the next morning so that means she's repenting it... Maybe it just happened in the heat of the moment.... And Ishan really knows how to get his way. I had started to like him before but now I'm beginning to despise him.

@bold-🤣 sorry mahi, but that sentence really cracked me up. Isnt she going with ishan to 'do' it?
and may be she is crying coz it wasnt as gr8 as she expected🤔(sorry , I know that was really crude🤣