Fan Fictions

AnotherChanceForUs-Prt.7 Updt 1/30 pg16 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
oooh mind blowing ... dint expect niki to reveal it all so soon .....

but u left us hanging in suspense

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnotherChanceForUs-Prt.7 Updt 1/30 pg16 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Mitzi -- thanks! She had to reveal it because she didnt want him to interfere in her and Amit's lives, but this is Dr. Modi we're talking about...........next part is coming up! and the suspense will be cleared............Wink

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
this is a mature ff , handled maturely
the other is fun filed n handled d same way ...really comendable sheena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuver

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Aww.....thanks Mitzi........glad to see you like it......

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hey sheena di..nice part..

AN drove to the ice-cream place..n nikki didn't even know why she went out with him..she had a son amit who he didn't know of..but i guess he deserved to..

abhi was bugged of the silence..n broke it..but she wasn't really in the mood of talking..he took his normal flavour n she took something simple too which he hadn't expected!..well people change over time..

nikki tried to fake that things were okay..but she knew that was far from the truth..

he wanted to get back with her..n he even said he didn't go on purpose..bt she didn't really believe him..n he promised to make her fall 4 him agn..nice..

she finally told him abt her son..wonder what his reaction will be.

3rd part coming up?..cant wait!

-aish

AbhiNikiLuver

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Okaaaaaay...interesting idea...Nikki has Abhi's son...hmmm...
Now I have no idea what Abhi's reaction will be...I guess he'll be staring at her with his jaw hanging open for at least an hour...

But I liked the ice cream parlour scene....it was sweet. And why don't they like the cone?? *pouts* Me loves it!!!

Update sooon Sheena...it's a nice concept you're got here...very interesting! 

AbhiNikiLuver

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys! In this part, the flashbacks will start… The flashbacks will be in third person, not from AN's POV…..
*************************************************************************************

Her words repeat in my mind.

I have a son.

Wait – is he mine?

No…….probably not. Even if she was carrying my child, she would have aborted it.

Then whose is he? I guess she must have found someone else after me. But why should I care? I left her, didn't I? And I didn't go back for her…….

So, we don't have a chance. Damn. We were probably never meant to be. But if she's not married, then I can still be a part of her life. And her son's…….

I wonder what his name is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, God.

What have I done? I hope he doesn't think that Amit is his.

I can see him thinking over all this in his mind.

God, please please please please please , don't let him find out. I have never asked for anything – well, yes I have, but still….Just don't let him find out.

Flashback:

"Nikki!" Abhi called out.

"Haan?" she replied, while perching on the stool to get the aata from the pantry.

"I'm back!"

"Yes, I can see that" she glared at him. "Now can you please let me make dinner?"

"Sure, when was I stopping you? I was just telling you I was here."

"Yes, you aren't stopping me, but you are blocking my way, so if you would kindly let me pass, you can get some food to eat!"

"But I don't want food to eat, I want to eat you!"

"ABHI!! Stop it, seriously!!!"

"Why?" he asked, hugging her from the back.

"Because I have to cook………" Nikki said, mixing the flour.

"Fine, let's make a deal. If I let you cook right now, you'll give me my dessert afterwards?" he smirked.

"Of course." Nikki replied unknowingly.

"Good." Abhi smiled and let her move out of his grip.

Nikki finished cooking and they ate. When they were finished, Abhi grabbed her around her waist and picked her up.

"Abhi, put me down!" Nikki ordered.

"Kyun? You promised me my dessert!" Abhi replied.

"Yes, I did….But how are you going to eat your dessert if you're carrying me?"

"You promised me dessert……But I didn't specify what kind of dessert ," he whispered seductively in here ear.

Nikki gasped and blushed. Abhi chuckled at her feeble attempts to get out of his arms.

"I'm not putting you down. You promised me dessert, so I am going to have it!" he declared.

Nikki turned red as he carried her upstairs into their room and closed the door.
End of Flashback

I notice Abhi still in his musing.

"Abhi," I shake his hand gently.

He looks at me, brows furrowed. "Yes?"

"Umm……don't you think we should be getting back now?" I suggest, happy to get away from these personal issues.

"Oh, yes……let's go," he gets up and we walk back to the car.

As we sit in the car, I can feel his eyes roving my face, searching for an answer to the inherent question connected to my statement of having a son.

He doesn't ask anything; I don't say anything. We sit quietly until we reach Sanjeevani.

I get out of the car.

"Bye….and thanks."

He looks at me with a troubled look. "Bye," he answers.

Before I can walk away, he says my name.

"Nikki – wait."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I ask her?

I look into her eyes. She knows I'm about to ask. Her eyes are begging me not to ask her.

But I can't give in. If he is mine, and I let it go, I will be making the biggest mistake of my life. I'm going to ask her. I don't want to lose her again. I have to risk it.

His eyes are searching mine. No, I pray. God, don't let him see the truth…

Finally he asks me.

"Nikki," he says. "Is he mine?"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha202ANfan_1810mitzificationANfanbasket_101Khushboo_ANChandani_Caish_punkhapinezz13

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
heyy!!
great job!!
loved the part..
too short though =P
but ya..
cant believe he is his son!!!
=D
cant wait for the nxt part! =)