Fan Fictions

AnotherChanceForUs-Prt.7 Updt 1/30 pg16 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
SHEEEEEENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnotherChanceForUs-Prt.7 Updt 1/30 pg16 (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hey guys! Below is the much awaited part, gone 2 years into the future! The next part will consist of what had happened before, how Nikki forgave Abhi, and how Abhi found out about Amit. My writing skills aint that great since my long break, so please do bear with me! Enjoy and pleaseeeee comment/criticize!

"Happy Birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday dear Amitttt, happy birthday to youuuuu" we sang as Amit cut his football shaped cake, courtesy his father. I had been opting for a nice neutral colored cake, but as they say, 'Like father, like son.'

I smiled at Amit as he fed the cake to me and his father and we fed it back to him. Soon enough, the kids went back to playing, the adults went back to chatting, and I walked into the kitchen to get paper plates and silverware for the cake when I heard someone behind me. I turned around immediately, only to find my husband's eyes poring into mine. He came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, and forcefully tugged my hands up to hug him back. I couldn't help but frown behind his back, where he couldn't see the face that was being made at him. I sighed silently, this was a routine with us. Fight then make up. I was sick and tired. Perhaps my decision of listening to Papa and getting married to him was not so right after all?

He sensed I wasn't happy with this, and he released me and stepped back. "Pleaseeeee maaf kardo ab!" He begged as he got down on his knees and held his ears.

I smiled. "Fine. But what will you do for me?"

He leaned forward, still on his knees, and kissed my huge stomach. "Anything." He replied.

"So you can get me Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch with marshmallows and M&M's and hot fudge on the top? And a good movie?"

He laughed. "Of course sweetheart! But right now I think everyone's waiting for us. Chalein?"

I smiled and he held my hand and led me into the living room where all the adults were seated.

Suddenly he leant towards me. "There's a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at him, puzzled. A surprise? For me? He nodded and led me towards the door. Right as we reached the door, he got a phone call. He answered and smiled when he heard the other person, then hung up.

"Close your eyes for a minute, Nikki."

"What? Lekin yahan to kuch bhi nahin hai!"

"Just close your eyes" he insisted, the made me close my eyes and covered them with his hand. The next thing I knew, I heared the door open. I tugged at Abhi's hand.

"Okay, ready?" "Haan"

"Okay' 1'2'3!" He opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was'

I let her open her eyes, and after a moment, she screamed. "PAPA! MAMA!" as she rushed forward and hugged them, already starting to leak tears.

"Nikki beta,kaisi ho?"

"Main theek hoon Mama' aap kaisi hain?"

"Main bilkul theek hoon, beta!"

"Aur Papa, aap?"

"Main bhi ekdum theek hoon! Dekho!"

Nikki giggled and hugged her dad again. "I missed you Papa." He wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you too beta."

And then Nikki's mom noticed me. "Arre, Abhi! Kaise ho?"

"Main bikul theek hoon aunty."

Nikki's mom smiled tightly at me. "And where is the birthday boy?"

"Maa, who kahin khel raha hoga' Subah se bhag daud kar raha hain. Aaj usne pump bhi nahin kiya! Kitni mushkil se cake kaatne bulayaa, aur phirse bhaag gaaya woh!"

Her dad chuckled. "Nikki beta, uski umar hain khelna koodna! Khel ne do usse!"

Nikki smiled. "Chalo mama, papa' Upar chalte hain!"

"Haan beta' chalo."

*************************************************************************************

Abhi didn't think so, but I had noticed the tight smile my mom gave him. I couldn't understand why mama  hadn't forgiven Abhi like papa and I had. I know he left me, especially when I was pregnant, but he had his reasons. But I still don't know why he never came back during those four years. And still, I don't get why papa had forced me to marry Abhi, even though mama was against it. '

"Nanuuuuu! Naniii!" I heard Amit shout as he happily jumped into his Nanu's waiting arms.

"Arrey, Amit Happy Birthday beta!"

"Thank you Nanu, thank you Nani. Mere gifts kahan hai?"

Mama reached behind her and pulled out a huge bag filled with presents and handed it to Amit, who stared at the huge bag of gifts and then lugged it to the other room to open it in front of his friends.

Papa laughed as he watched Amit struggle to pull the bag. "Bilkul Nikhil ki tarah hai woh."

My eyes shot back to Papa. For the first time in seven years, he had mentioned Nikhil.

Nikhil, my little brother Nikhil.

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 30 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_123mitzificationwow123Amy_anpiya-jiyaKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Reserved for part 7 ~ Will be here by 7 pm.

:D

Uhmmm...and when does your "7pm" come, exactly?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
*res*

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
lovely update sheena
waiting for part 7 as what happen when abhi comes to know about amit n all past things
so abhi is nikki s husband so my thinking was right

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Sheena

Its proven that my thinking just totally opposite to everyone as i was only one assumed that Nikki's husband is not Abhi.

But what is happening all this, you directly jumped in 2 year future. Why u making me more n more confusing with ur update.

Lol now i m feeling ur ff n my ff are very much closer. I have separated them for five years n u for 4 yearsLOL

When i started my own than i have forgotten totally about ur this ff. I know we both have compeletly different story line but started somewhere on the same note.

Update soon to clear all my confusion

piya-jiya

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Sowwie Sheenu that I couldn't help out last night...but glad to see that you put it up!

Will comment later as right now I'm eating and can't type fast Embarrassed And anyway I've to read the entire FF and I've a tuition in 20 mins!

ILY Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajsha

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for updating dear , great part but..
beech main kya hua
one moment nikki was meeting saxena .. now shes married to modi n dsnt even like him boo hoo

jsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top