AnotherChanceForUs-Prt.7 Updt 1/30 pg16 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Sheena...*hugs*

Why did Abhimanyu leave her?? What happened?? Were they living in before?? I'm confused Sheena....jaldi update karo!!!!!

And ice-cream....ufff....AT's fav food...LOL...

Good work...update soon!!!!!!!!
Another chance for us.
 y dont u call this ff ..... by this name
n nikki has a son ... amit
sheena this style of writing is diff from ur other ff and thats comendable!!

Yes guys, Abhi left Nikki, and as Annie said, there was a catastrophe that occurred.

@Fahi, Nikki has a son. And Abhi doesn't know....... But it's not that A didnt want kids.....its just that somthing big happened and he had to leave.....But he left with the intention that he would come back for her......but it didn't happen..........

@Honey, I don't think Nikki would throttle Abhi because she wants to forget him, so I think he is going to break the ice, not his neck.. 😆

@Shale, Thanks, and yes, I will show their lives as a flashback.....

@Shale and Annie, don't worry, I'll update......and also post in the Fiction Thread......

@Aish, Thanks! And no, she wasnt calling Abhi Amit, she was hoping no one knew abt Amit, her son........ 😲

@Annie........yep, two ff's.....I'll update!

Thanks for your comments guys!
Next part is coming soon! ⭐️ Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 14 years ago
@Clars -- Yes, Abhi left Nikki........Why?...that will be revealed soon.......all I can say is that something bad happened to him........

@Aisha -- Thanks! Yes, he did.........

@Mitzi -- hahaha........yup, I guess my idea just made me forget my statement of not starting more ff's........and thanks for the title........as you can see, I used it.....😃

@Indira -- Aww......thanks!

@Khush -- Thanks! Yes, they were living together before.......you know how expensive houses are during internship, don't you??!! (and it gives you a chance to share.... 😆)
Ice cream is AT's fave?????? Me didnt know.......nme just knows that Nikki likes choco ice cream.......

Thanks guys! Part 2 will be up soon!!!!!!!!! ⭐️ Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 14 years ago

I sigh. What am I doing? I had resolved to stay away from him, hadn't I? So what am I doing, sitting in his car, going to some god-forsaken ice-cream place?

Why had he asked me for ice cream in the first place? What does he want to do?

Well, whatever he wants to do, it better be quick, because I have to go pick Amit up from school at 3. I really really hope he doesn't find out about Amit. Because if he does, it's gonna get BAD. And by bad, I mean BAD………

I mean, why wouldn't he be angry! He has every right to…… But then again, I have more right to be angry. He said he would come back, but he didn't.

Arrrrggghhhhh……My life is one BIG mess right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it so quiet in here? Ohh……because she isn't talking to me…….

God, I'll die if she doesn't say anything……….

I tell myself to talk.

"So……..when did you come?"

She answers politely. "Just a couple of days ago."

Okay, we're here. Thank god……….. We get out and start walking towards the store. The lady asks us what we want. I tell her I want a butter pecan ice-cream (without the cone, of course; I don't know how people can eat that) and I look at Nikki to ask her what she wants.

But the reply shocks me. "I'll have a vanilla, without the cone."

She notices me gaping at her, and questions me with her eyes. I immediately shake my head, denying.

What has happened to her? She hated vanilla. Moreover, she hated any plain or "professional" flavor. She always wanted bubblegum or chocolate swirl fudge with gummy worms – always the kiddie flavors. And she couldn't digest the ice-cream without a cone.

As the lady scoops out our ice-creams, I take a long look at Nikki. Her cheeks and face are pale, she has lost weight, and her eyes lack the luster that they had when she used to be with me. The smile, her bubbliness, her childishness………it's all gone. And I know why.
Because of me.

The lady gives us our treats, and after we thank her, we sit on a bench, overlooking the city.

I need to figure out if there is any chance of her coming back to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I concentrate on my ice-cream. I can feel his eyes on me. As I look up, my breath is caught in my throat. We can see the whole city. It looks so beautiful……….

Suddenly, he talks. I turn to face him, and as I turn, he grasps one of my hands.

"Nikki, how have you been?"

I try to talk, but the intensity in his eyes is making me melt.

"I've been better," I say with a sad smile.

There is silence for a while. Finally, his voice breaks it.

"Nikki. I'm sorry. I meant to come back, you know I did. It's just that……Well, there were a lot of problems, and Maa's condition didn't let me –"

I interrupt him before I melt completely.

"Abhi – It's okay. I know you meant to come back."

That's all I can manage right now. Yeah, right. 'I wanted to come back.' If he did, why did he not come back? He was gone for 4 years. He could have called or atleast sent a letter or even emailed me.

But he didn't.

She had said it was okay, but I know it isn't. Nothing's okay now. But I have to make it right.

I decide to lighten up the atmosphere.

"So," I say, "Have you gotten married?"

She looks at me wistfully.

"No."
She said no. She said no. God, thank you so much for this opportunity. My mind is jumping in excitement. There is a chance for us. This is great………This is GREAT. Fabulous. Mind-blowing. Perfect. Now, I just have to make her fall in love with me again – which shouldn't be too hard, since she did it the first time………Okay, Abhi…Start planning.

She notices me lost in my own land and pulls her hand out of my grip.

Her next line sends my mind reeling.

"I'm haven't gotten married. But," she pauses, then takes a breath, looks into my eyes and whispers, "But…..I have a son."

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 14 years ago
just read the promo and part 1...
=O
I wonder y abhi left nikki..
do update very quickly!!!

HiNaL
@Hinal -- Thanks! Yes....Abhi left Nikki..........will update super soon! Thanks!
Nice part....was such a fun read!!
So abhi is thrilled she ain't married and then she drops the bombshell...I love this girl....she should have said he is yours and you better start acting like daddy...right about now!!

anyways....I love the cone...the only part of the ice-cream I do like!! Abhi left her....can't still believe and Nikki....I feel her sadness!!

update soooooooooooooooooooon!!
Well nice update sheena.

Love the conversation going on inside them.
Loved the icecream parlor scene.Now she used to hav those thing which she hates a most.Ppl actually do that to accept the hard situation whether they like it or not.
Abhi is happy that she is not married.But i don't think she has to told him about that she is unmarried and hav a son.
Actually no women would do that.She alone bring up his son and now some how settled in life with her effort.
Abhi left her for 4 years, its not a short period.Nikki hav to be strong n not let him to interfere in her life so easily.
Sorry.Its my point of view.

Thanks for update.Wait for next.
Oh Sheena!!! 🤗  You made my day!!! Love this update!!👏 I really love the conversation between Abhi and Niki, kind of awkward, after seeing each other after a long time! OMG and I love Abhi and Niki's thoughts! Especially Abhi's here:

What has happened to her? She hated vanilla. Moreover, she hated any plain or "professional" flavor. She always wanted bubblegum or chocolate swirl fudge with gummy worms – always the kiddie flavors. And she couldn't digest the ice-cream without a cone. 👏 👏 👏

As the lady scoops out our ice-creams, I take a long look at Nikki. Her cheeks and face are pale, she has lost weight, and her eyes lack the luster that they had when she used to be with me. The smile, her bubbliness, her childishness………it's all gone. And I know why.
Because of me.  😭

His relief when she says she's not married... 👏 Awww... can't wait to see his plan to win her love back, although she probably still loves him. WOW, you left us on a cliffhanger! I want to know what his reaction will be and if she will tell him Amit is theirs! Awww - Cute and lovely update sweety, can't wait to read the next part!! 🤗