Fan Fictions

AnotherChanceForUs-Prt.7 Updt 1/30 pg16 - Page 2

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

No. He's coming towards me. What do I do now?

Should I run? No.

Should I stall? No.

I'll just stay here. I won't let him see what has happened to me since he left.

I won't let him see behind the wall of hatred I have put up for him.

I won't let him see how much he has hurt and betrayed me.

I won't let him see the pain I felt when I didn't see him for the past four years.

I won't let him see how alone I felt when I woke up the morning after he left, only to find the bed empty next to me.

But, most of all, I won't let him see what he wants to see.
Another chance for us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started walking towards her. She looked at me, then looked down.

I knew she was thinking. She still bit the lower lip when she thought.
I know she might not give me another chance, but I have to try.

For our sake.

I want to apologize to her. I want her to see how guilty I feet at leaving her.

I know how must have felt the day after I left. Waking up to an empty bed next to her. My arms not encircling her waist. Nobody to kiss her Good Morning. No one to love her.

But she doesn't know how I have felt these four years. I can't love anyone except her.

Oh, great. She's only two steps away from me now.

"Hi", is all I can say.

"Hi", she replies and looks up at me. Oh, man. Her eyes………..they're still the same.
Brown, chocolatey………..the same eyes I fell for. The same eyes I saw every night before going to sleep.
The same eyes I saw in the morning. The same eyes that looked at me with care, passion, tenderness,
and love.

I miss the love and affection she held for me.

"So," I find myself saying, "I guess we're partners for a whole year then?"

She nods. "Yes."

Suddenly she finds her shoes very interesting. She wants to avoid me. My eyes narrow. Why? Why does
she want to avoid me? What is she hiding?

Before I can speak, the microphone squeaks. I see Dr. Shashank, the Head of Sanjeevani, tapping it to
make sure it works. Then he speaks: "Attention please………….Thank you……..
Doctors, you will be working with your partners for the rest of the year. So, for today, take time to
know your partner. Go out somewhere and chat. I will meet you tomorrow, have a good day."

I thought about his words……"get to know your partner."
I chuckled. I knew her better than myself. The only thing was now to get her to tell me what had
happened after I left.

How do I do that, I questioned myself.
Out of nowhere, I remember that she loves ice cream.

"Would you like to go for ice cream?" I ask her.

I can see her contemplating in her mind, whether to go or not. Finally, she looks up, and with a slight smile, nods.

Okay Abhimanyu, I think as I lead her to my car, Let's figure out how to do this.

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abhimanyu left her????? Sheena whats going on here?

I think u better update this fast coz i wud like to know what wud make Abhimanyu Modi leave the love of his life for 4 years.....this better be a dream or I am going to kill this Modi!!

Ok I love the update!! How cute ...Ice-cream....but well good way to break the ice or get his neck broken....whichever comes first!!
ANfan_1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheena,

You can start as many AN FF as you want  .... no problem there .... but u have to update atleast one of them every day ..... that is the deal 😃

Loved the promo and the 1st part. Great start ..... very interesting .... so Abhi left Nikki .... very unbelievable ..... how can he walk walk away and stay away from his life ? I am sure something catosprophic would have happened for that to take place  😭 .... can't wait  to find out more......
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sheena

Now u r goin to expert.Hummmmmmmmmm.Best of luck for this.Well nice story line.I loved to read it.Loved the promo n part1.

I saw u didn't goin to do pm for this ff.Well its alright but plz do me a favour post link of the part in AN FF thread whenever u update.We all catch it from there.

Now u hav two ff.So update both alternatively.I hope u manage it well.

I'll wait for next update.

Yes one more thing will u please saw their Life before four year in flashback.
aish_punk thumbnail
hey sheena..nice FF..

she has to work with him again, n she really didn't want to..she called him Amit?..lol why?..

he saw her n was happy to see her again..but thought she might be married to someone else..aww..

she didn't want to face him..so she avoided looking at him..n looked everywhere but at him!..lol..

he tried to talk to her but she wasn't interested..they had to get to know each other..so he asked her for ice-cream..n she agreed..yay..lets c what he does to get her bck..

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sheena... Nikki already has a son? Abhi doesn't know? He left her?
Why? Why? Why? Did he not want kids?

Update soon.. i wanna find out... i wanna know why would Abhi leave Nikki if he loved her so much...

Oh and congratz on the new FF... and i agree with Annie.. we have 2 recieve one update a day for one of them...  =]
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲 Abhi left Nikii yyyyyyyyyy

nice fic sheena pls continue
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Sheena!!!! 😃 😃 Ur a sweetheart!!! Another AN FF!!! Awesome! Love the promo, Abhi left Niki?! Awww.....can't wait to read the next part!!! 😉  🤗
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this ff coming from the person who said ... this is my first and maybe my last ff .. and now u jump to two ff's in a day ahhahah
par why hospital yaar .. they r stinky places smell of medicine .. put them in an mnc :)
bmtd18 thumbnail
Hey Sheena,
You started another FF, that's awesome🤗.
Part 1 is amazing, and shocked at the fact Abhi left Nikki!!
Well I'm eager to read part 2 please update soon😳

Indira