Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Abhishek Bachchan's Religious Site At Golden Templ

faiza2000 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Abhishek Bachchan's Religious Site at Golden Temple

The starson Abhishek Bachchan, one of the most sought after stars in Bollywood, washed dishes at the Golden Temple in Amritsar as part of his kar seva. The actor was in Amritsar with his sister Shweta Nanda. They visited three prominent gurdwaras.

"Abhishek did some kar seva by cleaning up the premise, and washing the dishes at the langar (in the Golden Temple). There were two other prominent gurdwaras that they visited," Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com Thursday. The 67-year-old, whose mother Teji Bachhcan belonged to a Sikh family, is happy to see the religious side of his children.

"It is always such a joy to see children putting their minds to faith and devotion. Nothing would give me greater joy and nothing I believe could be better than their achievement in belief and prayer," he added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good to see his religious side :)
simran1285 thumbnail
wow that's nice. I am going to guess that the other Prominent Gurduwaras he might have visited is "Gurdwara Baba Deep Singh & Ramsar" my family has personally received and witness miracles from these places.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is the media making a new article about it everyday...