Page 1 of 1

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys

UPDATE:

PART 1:
Ishaan's scooter troubles and he gets down and thinks that he thinks because of that girl(suhana) his scooter failed againLOL.Just then his mom calls and tells him abt the girl and asks him to bring sweets specially kaju barfi and also panLOLLOL.ishaan gets irritated and cuts the call

suhana is upset abt sid as he is not receiving calls and her fnds r like he does this everytime and she has to ignore him just then sid comes and suhana's fnds say don't go but she runs to him and sid says sorry and suhana is upset that he didn't even called herSmile.he takes out a rose and says happy anniversary and says they met first time there only and says he has an outdoor shoot in poultenganj and her fnds says we will also go its very good and suhana agrees to go.EmbarrassedSmile

Suhana's father talking to his fnd about suhana and his fnd says dont worry suhana will be happy whereever she goes but suhana's dad says she will be happy but what abt her sasural???LOLLOL

ishaan comes to house with sweets. He sees a woman and a girl and her mom introduces ishaan to them. And manoranjani's mom constantly sees ishaan LOLand ishaan becomes uncomfortableLOL and sees disha and disha asks him to see manoranjani. He feels difficult in speaking the name so manoranjani tells he can call her manno. And dadi asks her what is she doing?? and she says she does all household work and she is learning computer also and asks ishaan whether he will teach herLOL.disha says ofcourse. and Manno tells them that she likes ishaanLOL.All become happy.

Manno's mom(gangotri) asks them a pen and a paper to do calcu;ation as she believes in numerologyLOLLOL.Ishaan's mom asks disha to bring sweets and disha is abt to get up and ishaan is like u sit here onlyLOLLOL but she says see manno and she leaves.gangotri sees ishaan angrily and he is quite uncomfortable.LOLLOL

PART 2:

Disha and rajni r in kitchen and r very happy that girl like ishaan.Just then ishaan comes and disha asks him did he liked the girl???ishaan is like yes but his mom is very dangerousLOLWink but his bhabhi's say thet he has to marry the girl but not her mom and then ishaan practises to say mannu lovele but couldn'tLOLROFL

All r sitting in hall and mannu's moM says that she has calculated the numbers and ishaan and mannu will be happy together and pass over the book. All r happy seeing that and ishaan says he has a double A ROFLand she again caluculates and tells this marriage cannot happenTongueBig smile and badi ma tries to explain to her but in vain.she leaves and all r sad.Cry

Part 3:

Suhana is making arrangements to make her dad happyWink. She makes the breakfast and tells her dad to eat. He is abt to eat pakoda's but she says she has made toast(jali huiWink) and his dada tastes a little and she says she also made tea.LOL Her father ask what she wants in exchange.Then sanju says suhana wants to go to poultenganj(i think this is the name). Then suhana gifts her dad her mom's photoWinkEmbarrassed and her dad gets emotional and agrees on the condition that she calls him 3 times a day and she never makes toastBig smileBig smile

Ishaan wants to escape from his brothers and bhabhi's but they catch himLOL and starts their drama and tells him that another girl is coming to see him tomorrow but ishaan u see the girl because tomorrow i am going to poultenganj with my colleaguesEmbarrassed.(so suhana and ishaan r gonna meet againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Precap:
Suhana's and ishaan's bags get exchanged.(wow now its gonna be fun)EmbarrassedLOLWink

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT
Plz comment and Plz hit LIKE button

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821sirajmubeenaprabhamsarika.pbhanot_nishakrasszeestar1sislerharish_kensakshi1Katrina82p@rasnikitairakripsysushavviArmu4evaiceprincess101Mona_Mauryanaj7sihuBilliCat.lalitha..little_dragonminuu-Anaya-Ambrosiamitzi11Anu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATE 5th MARCH" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky2009

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthis

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Oh babes.. such a beautiful update.. me luvd it.. Hug me watching the repeat on SP.. n gosh.. i hv to say. i liked the Sid-Suhana scens also.. esp.. him kissing her hand.. Embarrassed

n LOL my poor Ishaan.. having to bring sweetmets for his prospective in laws.. is just so..LOLLOLLOLLOL Happy things din work out wit Manuranjani.. dun suit ma Cute boy...

Cant wait for SuShaan Second Meeting on their OUTING ..Day Dreaming

deepthis

sisler

Groupbie

sisler

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thx lovely update and even detailed Thumbs Up
i hate sid wat the hell do suhana see in him Angry

deepthis

Bul3