dita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
...has been consumed by the creatives I guess,  so they are subjecting us to this torture of a totally dumb storyline, naitik is totally obnoxious behaving like a spoilt brat. if I was Akshara I would be embarrassed by his behaviour in front of the family. perhaps they think its funny but its just tiresome and by stretching it so far they have killed the magic of the serial.
Very disappointing!!😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me disappointed too
i culdn't blive t
naitik flirting with daadi?
ok leave it that was ok
but he asking for bhaang from his in laws and i din't like the preca
naitik came to akshara and drinks bhaang in front of her.akshara looked pretty angry.
if i was in her place i wuld have given a tight slap on his face wich wuld clear all his hangover.
what is the guy doing??din't like the manner in wich he was staring at akshara while having the bhaang!!
i din't expec yeh rishat t stoop soo low!!

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nasco

me disappointed too
i culdn't blive t
naitik flirting with daadi?
ok leave it that was ok
but he asking for bhaang from his in laws and i din't like the preca
naitik came to akshara and drinks bhaang in front of her.akshara looked pretty angry.
if i was in her place i wuld have given a tight slap on his face wich wuld clear all his hangover.
what is the guy doing??din't like the manner in wich he was staring at akshara while having the bhaang!!
i din't expec yeh rishat t stoop soo low!!

Exactly and the way the mashewaris were acting as if they didn't know natik was drunk on bhang!πŸ˜†
and the last five miuntes of the epi was wasted on natik asking for bhangπŸ˜†
aur singhania's ko do episode lagai ke yeh decide karne main ke hum wha jai yah nahu aur munna ko kya ho ga.. the holi thing is soo dragged natik's been drunk for 3 episodes and no one has even aknoledge that he is drunk instead thye are gona get him more drunk by giving him more bhangπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Akshara should have said something. if she slaps him then again four weeks of roothna aur fir 2 hafte mashewari/sighnaia family ko plan bana ke kaise dono ko milyae and den a week and half of manoying and getting together.
Edited by krutiv100 - 14 years ago
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think tht jabse anshoo nai as pai paani dale he is normal i mean only a lilttle bt talli n now he is pretending to be tht mch talli.bczz in article they weere saying tht he will express his love in a different way n vaesha was alos saying tht he is expressing his love so maybe......................i donno
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u...and today's episode was dedicated to bhaang..