Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Written Update ~5th March ~ Happy Holi

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

guys,Jyoti was supposed to do the update for today but since I got unintentionally carried away and posted a much longer summary ,I've edited the title like she has asked me to ....
Sorry about this !

~Written Update 5th March ~

The Vajpayees begin their Holi day  with Chutki running down the stairs screaming Holi hai !!!...TN seemed relaxed and happy  that good times are back and the evil(aka Shuklas) have been packed away for good...Boodha insists on Chutki applying oil before she get herself coloured like crazy and she starts rubbing oil on Chutki's face and hands but Chutki tries to free herself from Boodha's grip and says " daadi hame jaane do,kya kar rahi ho aap "  then Boodha goes  " ruk ja ,hum to wohi karte hai jo hamesha se karte aye hai, jag bhalai ,chahe kisiko acha lage ya bura "  and Chutki in reply says  " ab kya sari bhalai hume tel lagakar hi karogi ?  " haha ,she's one cute and funny girl.  Boodha then asks Chutki to apply ubtan with chandan and recollects the time at Holi last year when lalla had got coloured so bad that the stains stayed for a week...
There's a happy ambience around ....

Boodha then asks about banke ,so sudha says says she hasnt seen him since morning ,then Boodha aks about lalla and says "Kya aaj tyohar  ke din bi soya hai ab tak ?" sudha says she'd go  and check...

Then Sudha and Boodha wish each other Holi and this was the first I liked of Boodha-Sudha bond where Boodha heartily wishes Sudha a happy holi  and says "khush raho "
Sudha then wishes TN and does a tilak with colours and so does he....the scene was very sweet when he says "apko bi holi ki badhai ho panditayin "  ..they are such a good looking couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sudha asks TN to stay back and wish the mohalla people when they arrive but TN says that he doesnt wanna celebrate and also instructs her to not disturb him while he's finishing off some important work in his chamber  and agrees to his wish  ...

~~~~~

Mridula is doing pooja in her mandir when Brij comes and wishs her a happy holi ,she wishes him back and he asks her the reason for the gloom on her face,she replies that she is worried abt things and he sensibly says that there is no need to worry and that everything will be alright ...
mridula asks him to tak good care of himself and avoid any exertion...He says he cannot do that coz its Holi and everyone will enjoy it together ,she says "devarji mana kar rahe hai " but brij says that he will be ok soon ....

Next he goes to Kul's room where he's standing all upset ,Brij goes close to him and Kul tocues his feet and there's a nice patch up moment between the two brothers....Brij then asks him to come down and celebrate holi with the rest of the family ....

Guddan and Bittna wish their parents and Leher refuses to play Holi but Brij says she's isnt allowed to say no today coz she likes the festival...Brij also calls Ankur but Kul says to leave him alone to study (pata nahi kya padta hai ye ladka) Brij wont take no for an answer and Ankur joins the family ....

~~~~~~

Shadab and gaurav call out for Abeer from the street  and say that he seems to have changed in the past few days but Gaurav says he has to come down to enjoy with them ...and they keep calling him constantly ...

the halwai is loving the festival and Banke is high on thandai (bhang included) and Ganesh gunj is full of vibrant colors...

~~~~~

Abeer is in his room( looking awesomely cute in a white shirt) like they showed yesterday,pondering over their break up and thinking of Leher when Sudha comes to apply oil in his hair and take him downstairs to celebrate...She says that he loves the festival so much so why is he not wanting to join the fun this time/,he says he isnt in the mood and does not want to celebrate holi this year  and asks her to go and tell everyone( Isimply loveeeee the angry Abeer,he looks so hot ).... Shadab and Gauav call him again and Sudha gives up and leaves him alone ....

~~~~~

The halwai goes to the Mathurs and gives them fresh mithai he has made for the mohalla ,nrij thanks him and when the halwai asks  them to join in the  fun at the mandir,Brij calls everyone when Kul pulls an annoyed face  at the mention of the unity in the mohalla...

Gaurav and Shadab call Abeer again and he grumps to say " do minute bi chain nahi hai inko " I just loved the way he sulks...

The Mathurs follow the halwai out to join the street party and Shadab notices them and goes to Gaurav  "ab Abeer miya zaroor ayenge" Gaurav goes " kyu ?" and Shadab points out to Leher...and they both go hmmm ๐Ÿ˜†  just then Abeer comes to out to tell them that he wont be joining in but Shadab and Gaurav, the hilarious pair know he will once he spots Leher .

They were super funny when Abeer does spot  Leher on the street and goes "ate hain hum" haha! and finally comes out wearing his white kurta looking extremely hot and sexy !
The Vajpayees come out as well except TN and they are  greeted by  Deepa and her mum at the mandir ...

The karoke version of range barse bheege chunar wali is playing in the background when Boodha and her trrop enter the mandir...
Abeer frowns and looks for Leher in the crowd and his friends point out to her standing in a corner ,
Abeer is embarased to be caught red handed and goes" tujhe kaise pata hum unhe hi dhoond rahe hai ? " so Gaurav replies with the best line ever ke " janab aapke dil ki dhadkan bahar tak sunai de rahi hai " lol ๐Ÿ˜† ,so true Gaurav muah !

Then Abeer like an eligible damad goes to wish the Sr.Mathurs and does the pau choona thing..
Leher watches him do that and is kinda impressed but doesnt wana admit ...
Leher's mum smiles to see Abeer and he does a tika with Holi on her face...he then moves to Brij and touches his feet and says Happy holi uncle  ๐Ÿ˜‰ and Brij like a good man wishes him the same and calls him beta  (Abeer miya ,sahi jaa rahe bilkul ) and they put colour on each other.

Then the parents leave from there and Abeer moves ahead to wish Ankur ,the idiot and he wishes back reluctantly and then comes Bittan's turn ,she looks sweet and Abeer sweetly wishes her and puts colour on her cheek ,she wishes his back in a robotic way and walks way like a robot leaving Leher on he own....

She is a little perplexed and flustered as to what she could do and say when Abeer inches further to wish her and aims for her cheek with the colour but she doesnt let him put any colour on her and walks away to join other people of the mohalla....

Abeer is shocked and annoyed at her behaviour and watches her pretending to be happy and  her wherever she goes.

Abeer looked the best in that scene with colours everywhere

finally the Precap,I guess the version I saw had a shorter precap but they showed Abeer marching into the mandir towards Leher ,his eyes were full of frustration and rage ...I guess the promo is true and he will pour his heart out soon...the question still remains about Leher accepting u know what ๐Ÿ˜†...

hope u liked the colorful update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cheers
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Awww@ the dhadkan baahar tak sunaayi deti hai dialogue....LOL.....Abeer's friends are cute....sounds like a promising epi so far :-).....It's nice to see atleast a few of the Mathurs and Vajpayees getting along.....

Will wait for the rest of your update, Hina :-)
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Awww@ the dhadkan baahar tak sunaayi deti hai dialogue....LOL.....Abeer's friends are cute....sounds like a promising epi so far :-).....It's nice to see atleast a few of the Mathurs and Vajpayees getting along.....

Will wait for the rest of your update, Hina :-)

I'm done Anu
and it was a very cute and funny scene,Abeer's friends are great guys and I love their Lucknowi accent

and yes I was pleasantly surprised to see the Mathurs and Vajpayees interact oh and Deepa was present with her mum,the girl gives me the creeps for some reason ๐Ÿ˜†

just the thought of her blushing annoys me

Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O.k today's epi was good..waiting for mon..as U all said dont know weekend kab khatam hoga..
ya specially dat dhadkan dialogue was too good..Abeer's friends were good in today's epi..akhir dost kis k hain..no doubt abeer ke dost abeer ke he tarhan he hain.. ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Ahh Leher snubbed him from putting gulaal on her?? *sigh* Poor Abeer....I know I'm gonna feel bad for him when I watch this scene.....it's no surprise now that his frustration is building up to the point of the mandir confession.....

I guess next week will have a lot of high voltage drama.....lol

Thanks for the full synopsis Hina....fab as always๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today seems to be the day to forgive and forget, then why cannot Lehar do that. Abheer getting frustrated in this situation is normal, but Lehar why cant she just behave normally with Abheer. Dont be friends but atleast dont ignore him so much. I know she is trying to remain strong, but is unfortunately hurting Abheer more by this behavior. So seems like on Monday, Abheer will have had enough of Lehar's attitude and will confess to her.
I liked Abheer's friend's 1 liner. It was quite apt. And Abheer touching Brij's feet......awww, lovely. Lehar ought to be impressed by this.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina for the update, watching the part where Abeer is lying on his bed pondering, he is so HOT, I am loving this love struck Abeer๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved the whites, loved Abeer's white tee and white kurtha, loved the way Abeer and Mathur interact, loved how Leher is playing hard to get, loved that Abeer doesn't want to give up!!!
Loved loved the episode...love is in the air...๐Ÿ‘
Pardon me for all the 'LOVEliness'...
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinanaziri

I'm done Anu
and it was a very cute and funny scene,Abeer's friends are great guys and I love their Lucknowi accent

and yes I was pleasantly surprised to see the Mathurs and Vajpayees interact oh and Deepa was present with her mum,the girl gives me the creeps for some reason ๐Ÿ˜†

just the thought of her blushing annoys me

oh no ,my bad I just watched the last part again ,it wasn't the mathurs interacting with the vajpayees ,it was Deepa and her mom greeting them

I was just too excited to see AbHer so started imagining things

apologies !
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today's episode was good.๐Ÿ˜ŠIt was so funny the way abeer was sulking and refusing to play holi but as soon as he saw leher he was out of the house in a jiffy๐Ÿ˜†Loved the intense stares abeer was giving to leher when he was coming towards her to put colour on her.๐Ÿ˜
            But the most shocking thing for me in tonight's episode was budha bin laden was actually being nice to everyone๐ŸคฃHow did this miracle happen.Someone mixed some bhaang in her food or what.
     Precap-Abeer is obviously frustrated and in rage because leher turned her face away when he come's to put colour on her.
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Hina for the update. it was quick and fun.

I know that some people are kinda surprised and i read several posts about that  i am not sure if its appropriate to mention it in this post or not , but i am not at all surprised at Abeer's reaction and outburst. I mean he is shown to be very jazbatti and carries his heart on his sleeve. remember the duppatta roof scene, where he got over excited.lol.  and got a tight slap :(. there are several other instances also that i can recall where he gets so excited over just a glimpse of her. anyways

i was also wondering that if i ever had that much interaction with a guy and the type of interaction that these two were having. i would totally fall in love with that person right about now. so for me it doesn't seem rushed at all. just my opinion.