Page 2 Page 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
The discussion is mainly on Ishaan and Suhana
1. How ishaan would like modern girl like suhana after marriage
2. Will suhana accept the simple boy ishaan
3. How would they fall in  love and so on..

Me..I think that it will a lot  more difficult for them to adjust to each other, there will be some or many nok jhoks between and ishaan would be intimated by suhana..lol that would quite fun, what would be even more interesting ishaan turning tables on suhana and not getting intimidated by her..*hai* I would love to have love blossom for them I just cannot rum my brains on how that would happen.lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaiceprincess101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan-Suhana" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Well nice post.. me need to put ma THINKING Cap.. . on.. LOLLOLLOL

Now.. heres my two cents...

- Am sure.. Ishaan would relatively easily accept Suhana.. for Suhanas nature n characteristics. .are kind of magnetic n attractive for him..  so he is bound to be smitten.. (We saw a glimpse of this in ydays epi.. when he kept looking back at Suhana)

- As for Suhana, i think. .she wuld find it quite difficult to accept to both Ishaan.. for she has already displayed her attraction to hot dudes.. eg. Sid.. plus she is bound to b dominating in nature n a bit short tempered..so the transition would be difficult for her..

-As for falling in luv.. thats sure gonna happen coz.. Ishaan is gonna b smitten with Suhana.. n eventually fall head over heels in luv with her.. and Suhana.. wuld slowly but surely adapt to the new circurmstances in her life and see the HEART OF GOLD that Ishaan has.. the way he obeys his elders and cares for everyone..

Btw.. the precap of today has gotten me soooo excited.. SuShaan gonna b at a Trip.. together.. DancingDancingDancingDancing

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nice topic dear...
Will be commenting soon

Take Care
Zoya

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i think that some kind of emotional drama will get them marrege
like suhana's dad will emotionaly blakmail her and she will marry him and ishaan is despo to get marry LOLso he will marry her

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Well nice post.. me need to put ma THINKING Cap.. . on.. LOLLOLLOL

Now.. heres my two cents...

- Am sure.. Ishaan would relatively easily accept Suhana.. for Suhanas nature n characteristics. .are kind of magnetic n attractive for him..  so he is bound to be smitten.. (We saw a glimpse of this in ydays epi.. when he kept looking back at Suhana) ha. yeah he def would accept her and would be sad to find out that suhana is not ready to accept him but will surely give her time to accept him

- As for Suhana, i think. .she wuld find it quite difficult to accept to both Ishaan.. for she has already displayed her attraction to hot dudes.. eg. Sid.. plus she is bound to b dominating in nature n a bit short tempered..so the transition would be difficult for her.. yup it surely would be difficult for her to accept him but she has a sweet side as well, sometimes she is like wax when it melts its soft not hard..

-As for falling in luv.. thats sure gonna happen coz.. Ishaan is gonna b smitten with Suhana.. n eventually fall head over heels in luv with her.. and Suhana.. wuld slowly but surely adapt to the new circurmstances in her life and see the HEART OF GOLD that Ishaan has.. the way he obeys his elders and cares for everyone.. totally agree with this idea, he might impress her that he doesnt force her for anything he accepts her as she is

Btw.. the precap of today has gotten me soooo excited.. SuShaan gonna b at a Trip.. together.. Dancing Yeah it has gotten me excited as well, cannot wait for monday LOL

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

i think that some kind of emotional drama will get them marrege
like suhana's dad will emotionaly blakmail her and she will marry him and ishaan is despo to get marry LOLso he will marry her haha nice prediction there, this could surely happen me wondering what would happen for suhana's dad to blackmail and her being convinced..probably something about her late mother..and ishaan yeah he would totally be on cloud nine when it comes for marriageLOLLOL

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Well here is what I think about your questions....

1. How ishaan would like modern girl like suhana after marriage

Well if you have seen the title track....
It gives us the clue that Ishaan will fall for Suhan so I think love will make him adjust with our modern and hyper Suhana

2. Will suhana accept the simple boy ishaan
Well now thats a difficult thing...
You know she is the type of girl who likes everything the way she wants...
And Ishaan is definately not his kind of guy....
So it will be really difficult for her to accept him...
But evetually she will fall for the family first as they willl be very loving and caring and then slowly slowly she will fall for Ishaan also

3. How would they fall in  love and so on..
Well it will be not that fast...
I think as I said before that Ishaan will fall for Suhana and as we all know how shy he is so he will not be able to tell Suhana and will be hiding his feelings...
And for Suhana....
Well it will take a lot of time to think about Ishaan that way for her....

Take Care
Zoya

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

I think Ishaan will accept Suhana just the way she is. Suhana may be modern but is not the spoilt brat types. She has respect for the people who works in the house and she never supports the wrong doers like the Lucky guy who scolded the waiter in that party. These qualities will definitely impress Ishaan.

Yes, I think she will accept the simple boy Ishaan because I am sure of the fact that Sid is simply playing with her. He is actually after Suhana's property, and that he is an actor it's really not hard for him to have Suhana in his wraps. She is going to experience heart break soon which will change her views on hot dudes. Maybe she will accept Ishaan as a friend now as she will be spending time with him in Poltan ganj.

It's difficult to say that now. I have a feeling they will fall for each other only after marriage. How? Only time will say.

Nice questions Big smile

-Ananya

Edited by Ambrosia - 06 March 2010 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top