India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

todays episode was awesome (Page 2)

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Kashish looked drop dead Gorgeous, Radiant and Ravishing last night in the fitted white gown.........This woman is really glowing with love..............methinks she is really madly in Love in real life.........wont be surprised if they announce it soon to the media.......maybe a Valentine's surprise...........Wink

Sujal too looked handsome and dashing and they made a very good Jodi.......they truly deserve the Jodi no 1 tag............though in one or two frames sujal did look a little offcolour.

Coming to the college reunion..............Great Maratha.........even i was thinking on the same lines as u...i thought all the girls studied in the same college where Prof Sinha taught.......so where was he and Rishi(the jaan of the college).......and with the Rahejas and Garewals on the board why did they need Tarzan to sponsor the reunion party............Kuch Hazaam nahi hua.............

Lastly Rajeev will do well in comedy roles too.......he has a good sense of timing..........always loved his comic scenes with Prof Sinha but the way he handled the scene with Charu/Akshat /Kashish was totally amazing.........Good for him.

All in all it was a real fun episode..........comedy of errors with the masks and very hilarious........

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged

I really loved yest's episode and IMO, Sujal and kash both looked very cute....I also loved the parts when kash slapped sujal's hand and sujal teased charu, he looks so cute in a light mood.......Infact, i loved almost everything abt yest's episode EXCLUDING of course, Swayam and his sick g/f.....Hope we don't see Swam again in todays's episode...That clown........No further comments......

Thnx for the info sujalfan......

phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

sujal-kashish jodi is really awesome i like them vvvv much the last episode is 2 good i hope the next is full of romantic scenes n hope swayam may not come in between them (kabab may haddi).

thnx for the info sujalfan ur also 2 good Tongue

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hard Rock

Lastly Rajeev will do well in comedy roles too.......he has a good sense of timing..........always loved his comic scenes with Prof Sinha but the way he handled the scene with Charu/Akshat /Kashish was totally amazing.........Good for him.

All in all it was a real fun episode..........comedy of errors with the masks and very hilarious........

Even I thought so, He looked so cute, teasing Charu. 

Yesterday, Sony showed Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqueekat at 10.30 where Rajeev plays Raj.  The woman who plays Aparna opp. Anurag in Kasauti plays his wife.  He looked so cute, though the scene was not.  He was supposed to be drugging his wife.  But he had such a twinkle in his eyes he looked so adorable.  I cant stop gushing about how good he looked.  It was in a way a great treat for me.  Rajeev back to back from 10.30 to 11.30.

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

hey shaheera

kool entry yaar

even i am a hard core fan of this jodi hope u keep posting as i LOVED this oneClap

samreen

phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
well said sujal kashish n welcome to IF i hope u have a good time with us n u make here frnds in no time .
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

thanks

finally they are couple with no tensions

keep it up

salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Welcome here sujal kashish. u have a nice way of expressing ur thoughts.Tongue please do carry on posting more info on our jodi no.1.Wink

Go to top