India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

todays episode was awesome

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

suajl and kashish were behaving like 2 newly married college kids. i liked the part where she slaps his hand, when he is about to pick the mask.i cant wait for tom episode to see where he takes her. i hope they dont spend the entire episode walikng on the road or dancing on the road or anything on the road. there shud be some gud romantic scenes. 

plus i dont think they looked that bad today , especially kashsish as some ppl said in the yahoo groups. i agree the dress and the RED BOW was a little too much, but  they looked sweet. they kinda looked like they are getting married again in a christian weddingLOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Yes shruti they looked really sweetEmbarrassed....... I loved the scene between sujal, akshat, charu and kashish a lot. The way sujal was teasing all othersClap. I simply didn't like that Junglee part at all. What does he think he isAngry........ He looked horrible.

Don't worry shruti what my friend told me it seems we'll get to see something good even today. But possibly next week we won't see sujal and kashish. They'll go on a holiday trip(in the story) honeymoon to be more specific. KTH have hardly 2-3 shot of these two left. And our couple did not shoot anything this week. My friend said that they had provided more romantic scene of these two to the compilation team. And that was not shown yesterday so it'll most probably be shown today. I'm waiting for it............

PS Don't copy to other forum

ahmer Newbie
ahmer
ahmer

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

thx shuruti yah sujal and kashish looks gr8 but what sayam wants from kashish from his ugly looks i think she will create misunderstanding between the two wt u think

ahmer

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

I hope they will show something today.  Yesterday, they looked very cute together and Sujal looked too cute. 

When will they be back from Malaysia.  I hope they come back soon so they can shoot more and be more on the serial.  The serials for them.  Charu and Akshat are only a distraction.  No patch on Sujal Kashish.

In yesterdays episode, did you notice they showed Mouli with Aman.  Did I see it right or wrong.  They did not show Kanan at all?  Wonder why.   And where was prof. Sinha.  Did they not show originally that all five girls studied in the same college in which their father was the prof.  Was Sujal not a member on the board of trustees of that college.  Wasnt Rishi and Aman also in the same college.  If so, where was Rishi? 

Despite all this, the episode was too cute.

titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
  • you r right shruti
  • ekta has less mind
  • yesterday sujals and kahish life was taken a romantic begining
  • and ekta sended them in a party
  • they must have a dance in alone
  • where only two lovemost couple would dance
  • alone in the sky or road
  • ekta must show like that
  • A romantic night in RAIN or SNOW
  • they both r dancing
  • if that scence would be seen by ekta
  • it would me mind blowing
  • Ankit
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged
They'll show a more romantic night scene......... Then They'll be off to some holiday. So next week Akshat-Charu, Spiderman and Rishi se hi kaam chalana parega hum sab ko.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Next week, I will also go on a holiday so i dont have to see KTH without Kashihs and sujalCry

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 1:00am | IP Logged
10episodes of kth without kashish&sujal will be like 10years..and we'll have to suffer that junglee tarzanConfused 

Go to top