Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Chemistry of Gajender & Sunehri - Page 2

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Absolutely. They have a good chemistry and a very good timing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder what the names of the actors are, i have seen the girl who plays Sunehri before on some show. They are really good actors, and colours is known for picking up good actors for a role, its less about the looks and more about the acting with them.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyankumupal

I always wanted to mention this, that don't you guys think that Gajender and Sunehri have awesome chemistry. they compliment each other so well in their evilness and seem to love each other a lot. yesterday at the Holi epi, i felt they had really funny yet cute chemistry. I think the two actors are really good at their characters, that we cant hate them even though they are really evil (trying to kill their own mother) What do you guys think?

Oh...they r awesome Priya....In fact i feel the casting and ensemble is really good...the show should get the best ensemble award at the next telly awards....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I second that HR. This Show should get the award for the best ensemble cast.

@ Priya - U have see the actress playing the role of Sunehri in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki. If you have seen some epis after the 2nd leap, then you will find her. She was playing the wife of Chhotu and was a positive character there and did good work. So initially I was amazed to see her in a  negative role here.
Gajendra is also a very good actor but unfortunately I don't know either of their names.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@poetic
ahh, yes.... that must have been where i have seen her before. she looked so familiar i was wondering. She does an awesome job as the wife who guides her husband in his evil deeds. As for Gajender, i think he is one of the best actors after Ammaji... because he can make you laugh and still keep the evil intact without ruining the effect.

@AL
i agree with you totally, they should all get an award for their acting. Specially ammaji.... i haven't seen anyone play an evil role the way she does....she is one of the best actors i have ever seen on TV.

Does anyone know how old ammaji is in real life??? because i saw her getting a tattoo one day on SBS. it was some religious thing i think but she seems rather modern. is she in her 40's?
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think sunehri also played anita in kasturi.