Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

~Love Unconfessed ~

Part 1

"Leher !" the familiar voice echoed in her ears again ...She tried to curb her overwhelming emotions but to no avail...Abeer's persistent thoughts had taken over her heart and mind but she couldn't dare to accept what she felt for him....

~~~~~

Abeer had spent the entire night drowned in Leher's thoughts,reminiscing all the happy moments they had shared in the past few days...
Smiling with each thought as it crossed his mind ,he began to think deeper into it...what was it that he felt for her ?.....
A raw new  feeling  had started to grow in him...though he had mistaken it to be attraction but later began to feel that it was much more ...
The emotion called love was still unknown to him and he was yet to realize that he was already struck by it...
He sat in his room with eyes swollen due to lack of sleep and the involuntary tears that he had shed last night when Leher had returned his gift and had broken his heart by breaking their friendship...
He wanted her to know how he feels and wished to support her through the tough times ...but with Leher wanting no more of their friendship ,he felt helpless and forlorn of all hope ....

One moment he was frustrated of being snubbed and the next he was intrigued by his own feelings for her ....It hurt him to see her refuse his friendship over an incident he wasn't a part of ... and what bothered him the most was his own state after the rejection....
Why did she matter to him so much ? what was it that he felt for her ? he had no answers at all and the feeling he simply couldn't comprehend ... 

~~~~~

Holi was a pompous affair at Ganeshgunj...Everyone from the neighbourhood except the Vajpayees had got together to celebrate the festival ,the reason for their absence being their recent dispute with the Mathurs...
Leher smiled to see her family together again ,it did seem like a skillful task to bridge the gap that her uncle Kul had caused with his outburst yesterday ,but Brij had mended all broken bonds with his love ...
Leher loved her dad for the simple person he was and equally respected him for his mature and sensible upbringing ....She would never do anything to hurt his feelings or put his values at stake...
She couldn't bear to see her dad hurt ,be it  physically or emotionally and any relationship with Abeer could only result in that...
She was confused about the strange and disturbing feeling growing inside of her ...and Abeer's frustration had only added to her worries...She wasn't able to get a grip on her haywire emotions and felt weak and vulnerable when she saw the sorrow in Abeer's eyes...

~~~~~

you guys must know how I came about with this :)
whatever the outcome Monday may be ,this is my little story about the hurried confession,though I started off with doing a one shot,I couldnt resist making it longer ,here's the first part  and I'll post more through the weekend to keep us going
hope u like it ,do let me know !

love
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 08 March 2010 at 8:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MarinaIndiasihukimpansam.desigirl_18tvrasikahapinezz13Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Love Unconfessed ~ Mini FF ~ part 4-page 4" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Fantastic Hina .. Beautifully written! Clap Clap Looking forward to reading more through the weekend Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hina,
This is superb... exactly how we would all have liked to see the two reminisce about their feelings for each other.

Go for it...and thanksSmile

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

thanks Eks and Gaayu ,glad u liked
I might just post another part before the episode airs today ,just to see how close we were in our thinking !

cheers
hina

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Wow!Hina that was fantastic.Loved reading it ,i hope they show something similar to this in the show also.

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Wow!Hina that was fantastic.Loved reading it ,i hope they show something similar to this in the show also.

thanks Sam
and I really hope they do
I can't bear to wait any longer !

sam.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hina...wonderful write up!
Would love to read more!
so we actually have a topic for the weekendLOL

Edited by kimpan - 05 March 2010 at 11:48pm

hinz

MarinaIndia

MarinaIndia

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Super Hina. So beautifully scripted Clap- makes it so romantic and poignant ....sigh.....

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top