Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

ypnhk:a realistic love story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NAHUSH88

Groupbie

NAHUSH88

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
for the first time i m writting on a topic other than yami gautam,the love story that is going on between yami and abeer seems to be a realistic love story,this story have all the characters,i would say realistic,that's how it is in the real life,starting with my fav. character yami,she has all the characters of a realistic girl and a good girl,abeer is also not very trendy or we say metro sexual type,he has a boyish appeal in him.he is very real like a real life lover.both the families are very realistic,the place where they live is also very close to real life,the mohalla and streets are also very real,two friends of abeer are realistic also.the mithai wala,the post office,people in the streets,telephone booth from where abeer usually calls yami,the balcony,the roof and thedeewar between the roof, respect for the parents in both homes,chutki(abeer's sister) way of talking to his brother(abeer),old thoughts of abeer grand mother,respect for the elders from all members of abeer family whether or not they agree with the elder person,yami sister also talks in a very real language like we talk in the real life and her respect for her elder sister(yami),the mandir,and the way abeer once call yami in the mandir to say something.chacha ji,chachiji,their padhaku son,yami ke mummy papa are also very realistic.in the end i would say it is the best and realistic love story i have seen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MarinaIndia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ypnhk:a realistic love story" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top