NEW FF...PKYD..BAATLE BEgins....Pg118!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Hello everyone'''here's a new FF I have started on Nakusha and Dutta bhau'''.😳</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">I know the show's just rocking ..........the track is interesting and the performances r brilliant..........still here's my take on it all..........I HOPE U ALL ENOY IT...........Here's the first part..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do tell me how u liked it and send in ur valuable comments.............😊</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Everything happens just like it has in the show'''.and it's a scene in Dutta's house after he has returned with Nakusha after telling her everything about his past life and love and how dutta became DUTTA BHAU!...........😳</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Dutta stops the car in front of the house and gets out to open the door for Naku'''.(well gentle man toh hai hii'''.Dutta shriram patil!.........😳)''''The two make their way to the entrance'''Naku doesn't say anything'''.she was in a turnmoil of emotions'''Dutta's story had moved her'''.she felt'''.she felt sad for him'''..and wished that supriya could bring back a smile on his face''''and wished that DUTTA BHAU COULD BE DUTTA AGAIN!..........Lekin naku didn't know there was more to come''''more suffering''''more pain'''.more unhappiness for Dutta''''afterall Supriya was not the one made for him!..............😭</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Just as they enter the house'''.Dutta makes his way to his room walking ahead of nakku'''who just stood silently and watched him leave'''''There someone stood watching all this''it was kalavatti'''.she flashe her evil smile and thinks to herself----Kya baat hai'''.AAJ BHAU ISSKEY SAATH BAAHAR GAYA?!..........Hmm'..lagtaa hai aag donon taraf lagney laggii hai''..ABB BHALAA KYA HAI BURAA KYA HAI YEH MUJHEY HII INHEIN SAMJHAANA HOGAA!..............πŸ˜³πŸ‘</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Its evening''..everyone in the house is busy'''.it mehendii kii raat'''..the hall is been decorated'''..Aayi sahib calls Dutta who is driving with baaji going somewhere for work''''.Dutta says---Jii aayi sahib kahiye?............😊</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">She says----Dutta kal terii shaadi hai aur tu aaj bhi kaam kar rahaa hai?.............yeh kya beta'''..jaldii se ghar aa jaa'''..mehendii kii rasm shuru honey waali hai'''.tu haath lagaayegaa wahii mehendii Supriyaa ke haathon mein lagegii'''.😊</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Dutta says dryly---Theek haii main bas thodii derr mein pahonchtaa hoon''''πŸ˜•</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Baaji says---Sach bhau main tumhaarey lite bahot khush hoon''''</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Dutta wasn't listening to baaji'''.he remebrs how he had asked Supriya to tell him what was bothering her an she didn't''''he recalls how she had got up from the dining table when he was sitting next to her for lunch!..........Dutta closes his eyes and stops the car all of a sudden!..............πŸ˜•</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Baaji stares at Dutta and notices he was lost in his own thoughts he asks----Kya baat hai bhau'''.sab theek hai naa?...........</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Dutta hands over the keys to baaji and asks him to drive the car while he hiself gets down to seat in the passenger's seat''''..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">It's a scene in the house '''everyone is ready for the evning'''..Kala asks aayiisahib----Bhau nahiin aaya '''..😊</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Just then Dutta walks in with Baaji and kala walks upto him smiling----Bhau tu kahaan reh gayaa tha?.............main aayi sahib se tere baarey mein hii pooch rahii thi'''..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Aaysahib says walking upto Dutta----Jaa beta upar jaakey taiyaar ho jaa'''mehmaan aaney lagey hain'''.😊</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Dutta nods his head and makes his way to his room and stares at the brown shewaani kept on his bed'''..😳</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">The next scene u see him dressed in the sherwaani and staring at himself in the mirror when he sees nakku passing by his room in the mirror'''.😊</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Bhau remembers sharing his life's first love with naku'''.he calls her---Nakku idhar aana'''.😊</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Nakusha stops midway and turns to enter Bhau's room'''.she was uncertain at first as she remembers what he did to her last time!πŸ˜†...........Lekin she walks in remembering what made Dutta what he was today!.............</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">She looks up and finds herself gazing at dutta who looked dashing in that brown sherwaanii''''</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Dutta says----Dekh aaj main chahtaa hoon kii tu baaki sab kaam chodkar sirf Supryaa ke saath rahey.......</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Naku nods her head and lowers her eyes''''Dutta stares at her'''she sAYS---jee saab.........main taayi ke saath hii rahegii.......</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Just then Roops comes in with Leela and the two r shocked to see naku in bhau's room!..............😲</font></font>
Edited by PremLeoManav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
great start leo...btw i wonder what naku was doing hovering around bhao's room considering its a little off the rest of the house with his own balcony/study.
Thankx dear...........glad u liked it.........yaa Bhau's room is kind of isolated naa.........even I noticed this..........well.........bas yeh samjho kii naku was roaming to make sure bhau was alright afterall she doesn't want him to get drunk again!............😊
TheRager thumbnail
I know...she cant stay away can she? btw dont u think datta wouldnt need to tell naku not to tell anyone? she would know that its something she has to keep it to herself. and he would know that she knows it. afterall she didnt even show the letter to anyone.
Yes lekin after all that has happened with him in the past......u see the girl must have ditched him thanks to his sisters.............he just wants to make things sure.............waisey u think a lotttttttttttttttt..................GLAD U READ MY FF SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAREFULLY DEAR....................I am soooooooooooooooooo glad.............Thankx................😊
TheRager thumbnail
I think a lot...not really...unless its abt datta. πŸ˜‰
Wow............that was soooooooooooooooo sweet.............waisey me too...................😳
iwantitall thumbnail
omggg i loveeddd itt leoo
thaazzz urr namee righhtT??
Thankx..............kshreya2002cool.sindhya, ......for liking it...............😊
Thankx sandhya😊......glad u enjoyed it dear.............Yaa I am a leo............August 1 born..........waisey Hi I am sheeba................😊U know what just got to know.....MISHAL IS A LEO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LIKE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳