Sasural Genda Phool

Jay soni perfect casting adorable as ishaan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ruma09

ruma09

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I am seeing jay first time in SGP but I want to thank the makers for selecting Jay soni as Ishaan he is perfect in this character. I watch Ogo Bodhu Shundori. people who watch the show everyone agrees that he is perfect for ishaan. He is not supposed to look a hot stud and Ishaan is not rab ne banadi jodi type he is supposed to be unattractive, boyish, young not just a nerd.if it was just a nerd than anyone can play the role by just putting glasses on but jay is most suited for it. The way he speaks, his mannerism, exrpession all fits the original script. jay you doing a great job at acting. Its a love story of an odd pair and jay is going right. i appreciate the hardwork you have put it for ishaan you are adorable and very good actor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drkhoobsooratRockchickFaiza-Rinki-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jay soni perfect casting adorable as ishaan" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruma09

ruma09

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
thank you Mr. Ojha for choosing Jay soni as ishaan and bringing a new talent to the audience he is very doing a great job as ishaan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaiza

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Ya I agree the casting is very apt but Jai needs to put in a little more hard work...his looks are very much like the original Ishan but he needs to act a lill better which I am sure he will be able to once the character is established.

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks ruma for this topic. I thought it's only me who like Jai as Ishan and everyone is against him. So I thought to leave this forum.But ur topic made me to stay here. I will reply only ur topic. Want to tell u one more thing. In real Jai is very smart and handsome. But how convincingly he is doing char that everyone thinks that he is really such a dumb and unsmart.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top