Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Confessing about first love is half way to........

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
What an amazing episode.  Day by day the story is getting exciting.👏👏👏
Datta is gonna to tell about his first love and how he transformed from Datta to Bhau.
Isnt it confessing about his first love is half way to his love towards his  love. So let us celebrate🥳
A man like Datta telling baout his past is something to be noted. He applologising to Naks is itself  a genuine act from his side. But he wants to tell her why he became bhau. He wants to share it with her man... He feels connected to her when his past is concerned.
A point to note here is the girl shown as his first love is a simple girl and he hasnt loved her for her beauty but for the rapport they shared.
So guys what does it indicate- Our bhau will fall for Nakku as she is.
What say..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Sarala: I agree...its a huge step for Datta. As per Aai he never talks abt this incident with anyone...he's bottled it within himself. He is a very private man. He doesnt want anyone's sympathy, pity or understanding. today also he could have left it at apologizing to naku. but he didnt...he wanted her to UNDERSTAND him. and for that he's going all out and confiding his most private pain with her. btw did u notice naku...while datta talked it was as if she is meeting a completely new person.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Oh really........I didn't watch yesterday's episode..........ITNAA KUCH HO GAYA?!..............I am just downloading it guys............TASHA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
k_sarala thumbnail
Yeas shreya she is getting an insight of him. Her expressions were fabulous. One should note that inspite of the colour on the face which hide a lot she is able to emote fantabulously.
Well Datta ke Bhare me kya kahna. Wahtever you say wouldbe less only..
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: k_sarala

Datta is gonna to tell about his first love and how he transformed from Datta to Bhau.
Isnt it confessing about his first love is half way to his love towards his  love. So let us celebrate🥳
A man like Datta telling baout his past is something to be noted. He applologising to Naks is itself  a genuine act from his side. But he wants to tell her why he became bhau. He wants to share it with her man... He feels connected to her when his past is concerned.
A point to note here is the girl shown as his first love is a simple girl and he hasnt loved her for her beauty but for the rapport they shared.agree with u ,the show is getting interesting day by day
What say..

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: k_sarala

A point to note here is the girl shown as his first love is a simple girl and he hasnt loved her for her beauty but for the rapport they shared.agree with u the show is getting interesting day by day
What say..

sorry double post
Edited by stranger in us - 14 years ago
redsky thumbnail
I agree.
Its been so nice to see this new "human" side of Dutta. He seems like an enigma to me so far. Someone who's exotic but private. Good to know he KNOWS how to love ;)
Better for our Naku.
I saw in the promo that the other girl that Dutta was in love with, betrayed him, with another man *gasp*
How do you leave/betray Dutta, is beyond me.
iwantitall thumbnail

Yaaaa i know sarala... i meaaannn yesterdays epiii... anddd i was shocked too.. the guy who never wants anyones sympathy etc... was confiding in someone!!!! He felt his heart reach to nakkuu.. ndd he told her it was at an impulse.. i jususs love the characters these people have potrayed in this show... they r soooooo real!! Awwwww tasha <3

k_sarala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redsky

I agree.
Its been so nice to see this new "human" side of Dutta. He seems like an enigma to me so far. Someone who's exotic but private. Good to know he KNOWS how to love ;)
Better for our Naku.
I saw in the promo that the other girl that Dutta was in love with, betrayed him, with another man *gasp*     I too just cant understand this - How ???
How do you leave/betray Dutta, is beyond me.