Pratigya

Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 155

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bigfan101_Yasha

wow.........plz do continue...........

Thank you Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141 (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

O)MG i love krishnaaaaaaaa................he is to cute n adiorable love him the way he soothed n calmed her was too shweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........u r gr88 yaar just a lil req at the front page plz post ur update page no so readers can noe where the updates are posted..........well back to update it was really touching seeing two sides of krishna.in earlier up[date he was so egostic saying no one dasres to say no to him n noe in this he is lyke a good bachha...the duppata was slipping .....hehe love him..n loved ur description of pratgiya frightened state....he bewildermind.......LOVE KRIYAStarStar......cant wait to see wat happenes...........EmbarrassedSmile
Smile

haha lol yes ! This fan fiction will show very different sides of Krishna. lol thank you for your suggestion Tongue I put the chapter updates and what pages there on in the first page.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

haha thank you Big smile

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruthiR

Chp-5 was outstanding.It was awesome to see Krishna's soft side which was a complete contrast to chp-4.I just loved it.I can't wait for Chp-6. Big smile

Thank you Smile Yep this fanfiction will show his soft side and also his possessive side too.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Hey i'm currently writing up the next chapter ! So it will be posted soon

xo.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Hey everyone this is the last update for tonight or today Smile. Its pretty long but i had to get this part over with so i could continue with there love story. Through this update you will get a further insight to Krishna's character. Please do leave your comments Smile  so i can start to plan out the remainder of the story. Enjoy xo   Big smile                                                

Edited by siinnce.09 - 06 March 2010 at 2:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzPristineSoul..CountingStars

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
   Chapter 6

He lazily watched her walking stiffly in front of him, her shoulders and whole body was set in tension. He inhaled his smoke, as he continued to look at her. There was something about her, which had caught his attention as no other girl had previously.

Krishna could still remember the fear outlined on her face as she had watched him shoot a person alive. But somehow in the back of his mind, what bothered him the most was her reaction towards his touch. She was overly protective of herself as if he wished to harm her. Krishna then shook his head at his foolish thoughts, obviously she would react protectively. She was a simple girl with self respect, whose virtue was in fact the respect of her whole family.

Hell, Krishna thought to himself, it had been a while since he had come across a true respectful girl that he had forgotten how to deal with them.

The girl stopped in front of a small house and she hesitantly turned to face him. She nodded her appreciation as a gesture of thanks and goodbye. Then she walked towards her gate and reached out to open it.

"Aye ladki" Krishna called out, "jaate jaate, naam toh batao"

Without looking back, she headed towards her door and opened it with her keys.

"Pratigya" she whispered before going inside and firmly closing the door.

Heavy drops of rain dripped over his upturned face as he closed his eyes and sighed in peace.

"Pratigya" he whispered to himself, "Pratigya".  Why was it that hearing her name brought such peace and serenity to his battered soul? Plenty of girls fell off their feet trying to impress him, but now all of a sudden all he cared about was Pratigya's thoughts, her feelings.

"Kya bhaiya, what are you doing lying on your bike and getting drenched in the rain." A voice beside him said.

Krishna opened his eyes in irritation and saw his two friends Chandu and Tunna staring at him suspiciously. He had obviously never willingly soaked in the rain before which was why they were perplexed at the sudden change of his attitude.

"Arehh, why did you disturb me for, couldn't you see that I was thinking." Krishna snapped.

"Kya soch rahi ti" asked Chandu, "Ya phir kiski bharein mein soch rahi ho" asked Tunna cheekily.  

Krishna ignored their questions and resumed back to his previous position, lying down eyes closed.

"Kaun hai voh?" continued Tunna, "Mast hai bey?

Krishna's eyes snapped open in rage as he grasped Tunna's collar and shook him till his teeth chattered.

"Don't talk about her like that, Areh Tohar bhabi hai, bhabi !" shouted Krishna. "Agar Pratigya jee ki bhare mein ek aur lavse kaha toh, tere mou tordonga.

"B-bhabi?" stuttered Tunna.

"Yes, this time I'm forgiving you because you didn't know but next time I'll chop off your tongue and feed it to my dogs." Threatened Krishna.

"Toh phir tum bhabi jee se pyar karti hoon?" asked Chandu.

"Pyar!" exclaimed Krishna in shock. All three men stood staring at each other quietly when suddenly Krishna roared in ceaseless laughter. Chandu and Tunna were clearly astounded looking upon Krishna's reaction.

Krishna had doubled over in laughter, tears streaming down his face. "Pyar" he once again repeated as if Chandu had said the unbelievable.

"Love is for weak men who don't even deserve to be called a man. There all sissies who follow a girl like a love struck sick puppy. It disgusts me that men could fall so low and weak for merely a woman!" exclaimed Krishna in disgust. "Women are only needed to cook for us men, clean the house and to worship us." There status is no different to a slave; there no better then the shoes that I'm wearing."

Chandu and Tunna exchanged looks, even more confused. "Then why do you get so angry when it comes to Pratigya jee, if you don't love her."

Krishna sighed impatiently, "There's a difference between loving a person and claiming ownership", explained Krishna. "I saw her; liked her. Bas! I decided that she will be mine." And now that I've chosen her, she has no choice but to accept. She belongs to me now and I dare anyone to say anything against my decision."

Before Chandu and Tunna could say anything, Krishna took out his pocket knife and brought it towards their face. They backed away in fear, "W-w-what are you doing?"

Krishna smirked in amusement, "I'm proving to you and to the world that I Krishna Singh have chosen Pratigya jee as my other half.

Krishna rolled his sleeves revealing his muscled forearms, P R A TI G Y A, he slowly inscribed with his knife. Blood dripped from his forearms, but Krishna was unaware of the pain and the blood.

"The scar that will be left on my arm will say Pratigya, and that my friend is proof that Pratigya is now and forever only mine."

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cchhaya007piyushiPristineSoulSuhana6sessyKaShCrazyAneesasups2222_SK_.FALTU.starasdfsparikhSurbzZZZaleena1bmtdluvershruthiRSoulmate_Sana..CountingStars_dkmystery_

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Once again superb Clap mind-blowing how you sketched out Krishna's character, but please don't take that much time is getting them closer meaning marriage... now a day I am dying to see their marriage onscreen hopely its this coming week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shirlys..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top