Pratigya

Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 155

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

OMg ur a very very very good writer yaar just amazing suoperb fanntabulous i have no words to explain n u r very quick wid d updates yaar.......serissly hats off to u.....i was all magining them ....the fear in her eyes his passion all the tension n last grip n the words wowwowowyyy.LOVED ITTTTTTTTTT......simply OUTSTANDING......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......

LOL thank you sweety, haha yeah thats what im aiming to do. To try to make you guys imagine the scene as if you were watching it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141 (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5

His harsh yet dangerous words lingered within the silence, as they stared silently at each other. Pratigya's wrist had gone numb with pain, but his threat had silenced her completely. She couldn't bring herself to speak, as she pleadingly stared into his eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Still holding her wrist in one hand, Krishna raised his other hand as he gently caught a tear and crushed it into his fist.

"Crying doesn't look good on your beautiful face" he stated. " And the fact that your still shaking despite me being here is an insult" he retorted.

"Y-your hurting me" she murmured. Krishna looked down at her arms and noticed her wrist was starting to bruise. He quickly gentled his grasp and continued to gaze at her injured wrist.

He gently caressed her wrist as if his soft touch would remove the pain. He looked up at her again, his anger seemed to have faded away as soon as he had seen what he had done to her.

"Why wont you let me go?" she asked. "I need to go home, please its late."

Krishna raised his eyebrow in amusement, "Then what were you doing out here in the middle of the night, going out for a walk ?"

"N-noo, I was waiting f-f-or a taxi" Pratigya said.

"A taxi?" he exclaimed, "Well from now on don't worry about taking any taxi's, I'll be the one to take you home."

Pratigya was astounded, "No, please I'm fine." she frantically said. "Please, I belong to a respectful family, if anyone sees me with you, my fathers respect…." without finishing the sentence, she quickly folded her hands and pleaded to Krishna.

Krishna roughly put Pratigya's hands down, his attention was focused on her dupatta. Suddenly dread filled within Pratigya's senses as she realised what his intentions were. They are all the same, they always think about one thing. His hands reached towards her dupatta, and Pratigya gasped in unimaginable fear.

"No !" she screamed pushing him away, "Don't touch me".

Unaffected by her outburst, Krishna grasped her wrist as she winced in pain. He proceeded in reaching towards her dupatta. Pratigya closed her eyes tightly, however she felt him placing her dupatta securely over her shoulder.

Confused, Pratiyga opened her eyes. "Your dupatta was slipping" he simply replied.

Too dazed to reply, all she did was stare at him once again finding herself speechless.

"Don't worry, I wont let people talk disrespectfully about you. If they do I'll kill them." he said. "But since its about your families respect, I wont drop you home on my motor bike. But I'm also not going to leave you alone at this time of the night" he insisted. "You continue walking home, ill walk behind you.

Pratigya tried to protest, "b-but".

"That way your families so called respect will be left untouched whilst at the same time, ill be able to make sure that you reach home safely…….untouched."

Thank you guys for the lovely comments.  Ive seen that so far there has been over 260 views yet only a certain amount of people comment. Now if you like my story then please do comment, because then ill know that enough people like it for me to continue with the story. Its difficult enough to try to make the story seem intense, so please do give your feedback. Positive or negative, any, i'm open for critisicm Smile

xo

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

titliabhipsachhaya007Ankita_Mathurpiyushiayeshapastashirlysrockin_galshalinikanaguMistiofMistzPristineSoulsessyNZ_rockxKaShCrazyAneesacoolmimzsups2222starasdfsparikh.FALTU.shiv-gauri4evaSurbzZZZkasturika_kashushruthiRaleena1bmtdluverSoulmate_Sanayoga23priya..CountingStars_dkmystery_

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Wow... unbelievable... outstanding work! I am fida over your fan fiction... each and every parts are awesome... please continue soon as you can. Clap

Edited by Miketa - 05 March 2010 at 11:09pm

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
O)MG i love krishnaaaaaaaa................he is to cute n adiorable love him the way he soothed n calmed her was too shweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........u r gr88 yaar just a lil req at the front page plz post ur update page no so readers can noe where the updates are posted..........well back to update it was really touching seeing two sides of krishna.in earlier up[date he was so egostic saying no one dasres to say no to him n noe in this he is lyke a good bachha...the duppata was slipping .....hehe love him..n loved ur description of pratgiya frightened state....he bewildermind.......LOVE KRIYAStarStar......cant wait to see wat happenes...........EmbarrassedSmile
Smile

Edited by sups2222 - 05 March 2010 at 11:23pm

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Chp-5 was outstanding.It was awesome to see Krishna's soft side which was a complete contrast to chp-4.I just loved it.I can't wait for Chp-6. Big smile

Bigfan101_Yasha

Bigfan101_Yasha

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
wow.........plz do continue...........

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

Wow... unbelievable... outstanding work! I am fida over your fan fiction... each and every parts are awesome... please continue soon as you can. Clap

Thank youuu Smile glad you like it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top