Pratigya

Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 3 Page 155

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Hugwonderful yar.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cntinue...love ya......
SmileSmileSmileSmile
hey it wud be much better if u write in colourful fonts

Thank you love, lol and also thank you for the suggestion, ill write it in colorful fonts Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction ' You are mine ' NEW! Ch 26 pg 141 (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti4mehta

pls continue i lile it. and pls introduce krishna in the story

Yep Krishna will be introduced very soon. Smile

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Okay guys, I've written up chapter two :) so enjoy. And please make some suggestions if theres something in my writing style that you dont like.

Chapter 2

The bright sun illuminated the room, such a contrast it was from Pratigiya's nightmare. Pratigiya wondered towards the open window and breathed in the scent of the fresh morning dew. Today was her first day at university where she would continue to learn the required knowledge and skills needed to become a teacher. Although, her papa who himself was a professor had studied here in their hometown. He had a wish for Pratigiya to go abroad and study which she did, but only for a year. Though she pretended that she would be fine going alone, the fear of darkness had overwhelmed her senses thus causing her to abruptly leave within the year.

Papa was still miffed at the fact that she didn't finish her studies abroad, but she could not get the courage to tell him that even in these 9 years she was still afraid. So lost was she in her thoughts that she failed to hear her mother stand behind her.

"Pratigiya", her mom said. " Kaha kogayi ho? Yaad toh hai ki aaj tumhari pehli din hai."

Pratigiya snapped out of her thoughts and turned and faced her mother with a smile. " Yes maa, I remember, that's why I've waken up early to get ready."

"Toh ajao nashta tayar hai." replied her mom.

Pratigiya followed her mom out of the room and saw her sister Arushi, her brother Adarsh and her dad waiting at the table. She quietly sat down, still ashamed to meet her fathers eyes. The tension in the room between daughter and father was palpable as everyone sat in silence.

Once finished with her breakfast, Pratigiya walked towards her dad bending down to obtain her blessings. Although a bit hesitant, her father placed his hand gently upon Pratigiya's head and walked off to his room. Finally saying goodbye to everyone and being wished best of luck, she walked out of her house and waited for a taxi. She was nervous and afraid to be in a completely new environment on her own, but she couldn't allow her fear to once again disappoint her father.

Once settled in the taxi, Pratigiya allowed herself to smile a little remembering Arushi's excited chatter in the morning. Arushi being a complete romantic lived within her romance novels and movies. She genuinely thought that perhaps Pratigiya's prince charming awaited her presence in the university.

Pratigiya shook her head at Arushi's nonsense, but her heart still fluttered in hope that maybe Arushi might be right.

Pre-cap.

It was already dark, thought Pratigiya as she roamed around the empty streets. To Pratigiya's dismay, she noticed that there were no taxi's at sight. Suddenly the sound of a gunshot echoed within the distance as Pratigiya froze in fear. She heard someone running and yelling, the sound coming closer and closer. Pratigiya whirled around and her voice got stuck in her throat as she saw a man in the darkness running towards her, gun in his hand.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

T.hanashalinikanaguAnkita_Mathurchhaya007piyushiPristineSoulMistiofMistzKaShCrazyAneesasups2222sessy_SK_sparikhaleena1shruthiR..CountingStars.FlawlessSarun.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged

By the way, since this is a forum is there anything that is restricted from writing other than swearing ?

Edited by siinnce.09 - 05 March 2010 at 3:27am

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
WOW thats was gooodd especially the precap..i love arushi...yeah pratgiya wil soon get her prince charming.....YEYYY pehali mulakat of KRIYAA........cant wait for it hey n abt the question i really dunt abt that n also u should post ur story in fan fiction corner............do continue soonnnnnnnn

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Okay this is the last chapter for tonight. Ive noticed around 70 people have viewed this but not much replies. Either you read it and didnt like the story lol, or you've read it but didnt bother to reply lmao. Anyway for those who did like the story, i shall try to keep posting more chapters when i can.

Have a goodnight or day to everyone Tongue

Chapter 3

The sun was already setting as Pratigiya stepped out of the train. She breathed in and out and assured herself that there was nothing to be afraid of. The train had been delayed for two hours, which was why she had arrived at the station so late. She looked around and noticed only less than a few people roaming about.

She walked swiftly outside the station and impatiently waited for a taxi to arrive. She had been waiting half n hour when she saw a taxi coming towards her. Pratigiya sighed in relief and raised her hand just about to call for the taxi when a woman with her two kids beat her to it.

Her hands started to slightly shake, which was the first sign of panic. It was already quite dark, and the taxi was already taken. She wondered when the other taxi will arrive.

In the corner of her eyes she saw two guys walking in her direction. Without waiting to see where they were heading off too, Pratigiya quickly turned around and walked on the path leading to her home.

She hoped that on her way a taxi will drive passed as she was not about to walk all the way home in this darkness.

It was already dark, thought Pratigiya as she roamed around the empty streets. To Pratigiya's dismay, she noticed that there was absolutely no taxi at sight. Regardless of any taxi, there was no people, no cars, no nothing. It felt as if she were the only person alive in this world.

At this moment, Pratigiya hated herself for being so scared. Not only was her body shaking even more profoundly, she even felt hot tears well up in her eyes. This was ridiculous, thought Pratigiya pitifully to herself. Within moments she was always ready to burst into tears when she was alone.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot echoed within the distance as Pratigiya froze in fear. She heard someone running and yelling, the sound coming closer and closer. There were more than one footsteps ! Her mind screamed in fear, meaning there was more than one person. She held her hands to her throat hoping to stop herself from choking in fear.

At that moment she was roughly pushed aside by a man whom was running and yelling for help in fear. Pratigiya stood paralysed, as she heard a gunshot from behind her. Within seconds the frantic man had ceased his yelling as he toppled onto the ground. Pratigiya's eyes widened in shear horror as she noticed blood streaming from his back from where the bullet had struck him. The blood stain on his back brought back a rush of memories which Pratigiya had tried so hard to forget. The blood on her back, bleeding so much from the whipping. When will it stop bleeding. When….

Another gunshot struck the already injured man, as Pratigiya snapped out of her painful memories. Pratigiya whirled around and her voice got stuck in her throat as she saw a man in the darkness walking towards her, gun in his hand.

Clad in jeans, his black shirt hugging his muscular chest. His sleeves rolled up revealing his tanned forearms. His eyes a deep brown fringed with lashes. Despite his handsome appearance, the cruel line set upon his full lips revealed the ugliness and ruthlessness of his soul.

He paid no heed to the man he had struck and perhaps killed with his bullet. His attention was completely focused on her. He stared at her intensely, not even allowing himself to blink. His eyes outlined her body and finally lingered on her face. His cruel mouth curved into a smile, no Pratigiya thought, not a smile, a smirk. As he openly observed her with no shame, no restrictions.

The intensity of his stare, scared Pratigiya even more than his gun did. As she hesitantly took a step back without even once losing eye contact with the man. She cried out as she lost her footing and went falling back. Suddenly the man stepped forward and seized her around the waist and crushed her to him, holding her in his embrace as he continued to stare at her. Without saying a word.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

T.hanaIGuessNotcloud123shalinikanagurockin_galMaankiMariampiyushiPristineSoulMistiofMistzsessyNZ_rockxKaShCrazyAneesasups2222_SK_.FALTU.sparikhSurbzZZZshruthiRaleena1td_dhoomkasturika_kashubmtdluverSoulmate_Sanayoga23priya_dkmystery_..CountingStars.FlawlessSarun.

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Omg u potray the best emotions yaaar.......you depicted pratigya's feeling so correctly.....loved it to the core ....SIMPLY OUTSTANDING......cant wait for their first meeting....n hey btw give sum time for readers to comeent n also mention d fact that readers should HIT LIKE BUTTON.......love it yaar.........n try to make as many KRIYA frndz n send them pm n also a lil req in ur pm plz send the link of the story ............LOVED itttt

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
It was so............good.Plz update it soon...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top