JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Brilliant part

Poor Pratigya having those flashbacks

Krishna seems really unstable

Suprised he didnt notice the cut on Pratigya's cheek

Look forward to the next part

Thank you, lol actually the next part will show that Krishna notices the cut on her cheek ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shruthiR thumbnail
Oh God!!Chp-7 was so intense I culd literally feel Krishna's anger and culd imagine how it wuld be if he got close to her.Can't wait for the next part.
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By God!!! That Was Freakin Awesome!! You Should Start Writing Books Now!! That Was Unbelievable! Cant Wait For The Next Part!!
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
By god this was too intense yaar pasionate yaar..krishna's anger that she did not beleive even though he hepled her n trusted a sytranger .....n pratigya's fears that he will also kill that ither man who dared to topuch her ........a sweet innocent gal n aggressive man ......wow love them yaar........waiting eagerly for ur next partttttttt
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful ๐Ÿ‘
Loving Krishna's protectiveness for Pratigya. Pratigya should be happy to have a guy like Krishna who's protective otherwise other men only think for themselves.

Awesomely, continue soon.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oooooooooohhhhhhhh i loved it................today am naming u novel writer......ok? plz do cntinue novel writer๐Ÿ˜ณ
shruthiR thumbnail
Yaar,Plz continue.Mujhse raha nahi jaa raha hai.I really wan't to know what's going to happen next.
Pls write the next chap soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
JayaBachan thumbnail

Hey everyone, thank you all for the comments. Sorry for the delay in posting the next chapter. My right eye has been stinging like crazy for the whole day ! But the next chapter will be up soon ..

xo

Edited by siinnce.09 - 14 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: siinnce.09

Hey everyone, thank you all for the comments. Sorry for the delay in posting the next chapter. My right eye has been stinging like crazy for the whole day ! But the next chapter will be up soon ..

xo

Ouch! I know how it feels when your eyes stinging like crazy. Take care of yourself and don't worry if you can't update, but take care of your eyes by getting some sleep that always helps me during those moments.