Kkusum

Info about kkusm i get it from

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i get the info from The kkusum set, one of my friends uncle is the person that is the cameraman of kkusum serial and he tells us, they dont have a website for this so whenever i get the news or something new i will share it with u guys alirght. The Show slot of kkusum is not confirmed yet because no director have annouced that there will be a new show after Jassi...Koi Nahin, so Instead of Putting her Kya yehi pyar hai ekta decided to make Kkusum one hour long that is it, cameramen said they are pretty sure that there will be a replacement for Jassi but if there is not any replacement then Kkusum willl definitly 1 hour, there were slight chances of CID special Beauru to be the replacement but Ekta asked about the slot first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cndguju thumbnail

kool stuff!?!?!

so does your uncle have inside info on the stars of kkusum!?!?!..i mean how they like and all, on screen and off-screen!?!?!

thankx though....keep us updated!?!?!

rat718 thumbnail
Can your uncle take our sugesstions and tell Ekta to shape up!Thanks.😃
nasshuu thumbnail
tell your uncle that he must tell ekta to end up this stupid drama as soon as possible!!😡 we dont need it anymore!😡
fairy_tale thumbnail
thx for the info.. great stuff
Tabs thumbnail
Hey thanx for the info......
rubab123 thumbnail

hi ..can u find out a little more info about trishul........what will he be like in future......and who will be his love interest ......

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

please find our about Garv & Kumud and also what will happpen on mAHI Murder CASE AND if she is coming back please and tell him to tell ekta we like her show and she just have to use her small brain sometimes which i dont think she uses ever .

1 more major thing to tell ekta that why did she hire this kusum i mean she make weried faces when she acts

and where is CID team and what ever happen in shimla i mean  the guy was killed and attemp murder on kusum what happen iam soo confused and where is our Hero ACP did he got a role for pani puri wala in someother serial or what if he did iam happy for him .