Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

hope for love story

BIGHEADEDM thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lets hope they dont get married off that quick or getting married to someone else.

i want this love story to take its time, unlike other shows where the lead couple either get married off within 3-4 months since the launch of the show or getting married off to someone else.

i much rather having this couple to break-up and then make-up, like u see shows in the USA,

thing is i hate saas-bahu saga,

hopefuully this show goes on for like 2 years and then they can get married to each other and that it sould be their first marriage each, no second or third rubbish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry .. there is a looooong way to go before they get married. Falling in love is alright .. but for them to reach the marriage stage .. dono ko bahutttt papad belne padenge! Thats the whole point of the show .. coz its based on caste discrimination

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right, i don't want abeer to get married to deepa or someone else, i hope creatives take time but make abeer and leher marry each for the first time.
MarinaIndia thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

you are right, i don't want abeer to get married to deepa or someone else, i hope creatives take time but make abeer and leher marry each for the first time.

Oh no, Annie, I hope not. I hope, once they hear of Abeer's love for Lehar, TN/boodha do not compromise and make him marry the nearest willing brahmin girl around.....deepa :(. being a doormat, she may not mind him as a husband (even though she knows his heart belongs elsewhere) as she likes him, plus he is from a much higher socioeconomc status. but knowing abeer (boy - is he smart, determined and bold) - i don't think he will fall into any such trap - hope not!!!!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This Deepa should be married off asap! She really worries me😡 Why can't she marry Madhav and buzz off to US or wherever? I also want Abeer and Leher to marry each other only, and for the first and only time.
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I doubt AbHer would get married anytime soon. Boodha would take care of that. After all, she did brainwash Shuklain who was okay with MR wedding at first. BTW, aren't AbHer still in college/university.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ritika,
Yes, I think AbHer are still students. They are both supposed to be 21 yrs old.
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No matter what they shud not show Abeer marrying Deepa or any other girl ,if its like that then it will be very boring.there is shud be only 1 marriage for AbHer & thta in the end.