Uttaran

In best Interests with best Faith...Ichcha (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahera

hey shivani i m 100%  agree with u,i feel the sameSmilebut everyone blame ichcha for this,really she has done a supreme sacrifice with her life.Disapprove
heyyy we seem to think alike..i,m glad 2 know tht......I just watched the episode and i cud see how embarassed Ichcha was when Vansh was overtly expressing his love...its sad shez become a sacrficial lamb even in this scene to save stalwarts of  Bundela n Jogi pariwar..daddaji, mai, baba, Jogi, Naani,  Ammo...evil JACKAL Tapasya...anyone cud have told Veer about this instead of Ichcha having 2 go thro the turmoil..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

richvDhriti.Bobbyforyousanjaykedariqueen_of_hearts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In best Interests with best Faith...Ichcha (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

hey shivani i m 100%  agree with u,i feel the sameSmilebut everyone blame ichcha for this,really she has done a supreme sacrifice with her life.Disapprove
heyyy we seem to think alike..i,m glad 2 know tht......I just watched the episode and i cud see how embarassed Ichcha was when Vansh was overtly expressing his love...its sad shez become a sacrficial lamb even in this scene to save stalwarts of  Bundela n Jogi pariwar..daddaji, mai, baba, Jogi, Naani,  Ammo...evil JACKAL Tapasya...anyone cud have told Veer about this instead of Ichcha having 2 go thro the turmoil..
really ichcha was also cryingCrythat means she truely loves veer.she still loves him,veer & ichcha were in same conditionCryonly vansh was happy,poor veer,everyone is playing game with him especially mai & tapasyaAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richvDhriti.Bobbyforyousanjaykedari

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

really ichcha was also cryingCrythat means she truely loves veer.she still loves him,veer & ichcha were in same conditionCryonly vansh was happy,poor veer,everyone is playing game with him especially mai & tapasyaAngry
EXACTLY...I agree with every word you mentoned.....I can sympathize with Veer for being cheated by his family and Jogis family.... in this abnoxious affair.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richvDhriti.Bobbyforyousanjaykedari

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

sorrrrrrrrrrry...mera surr phatt raha hai..... but such sacrifice kis kam ka?

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

EXACTLY...I agree with every word you mentoned.....I can sympathize with Veer for being cheated by his family and Jogis family.... in this abnoxious affair.....
not only cheated.....sab ne veer ko piche se chura....mar diya hai..
wow!...vansh ka pyar ka ijahar karneka tarika....?....shame..shame..
abhi to nashe ke duniya se bahar aaya hai....
aur usi nashe jaisa iccha ko samaj baita hai....

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjay211

To my ? naive eyes, Ichcha by no means appears to be happy with her decision either to part with

Veer or in agreeing  to marry Vansh. I personally feel Ichcha has done a supreme sacrifice with

her life in the best interests of Jogi's family and also Budela family with the best faith. I shall

appreciate if mature audiences are willing to accept this and not be blinded by the ???? tears of

Veer. Veer was not tied down with any obligations not to expose Evil Tapasya and he failed

miserably in doing this..not sure if his foolish brain considered this an important task to achieve

sucess in his mission Love.... Ichcha.

Kindly note: I havent watched 2days episode yet...and not sure what Veers reaction was..with reg to ???? tears..
shivaniji, please don't watch it.....Dekha nahi jayega.....yaha pyar ko khilona banaya hai....hamare jaise ko to yaha saha nahi jayega.....i saw accidently i saw todays episode.....maine hi kya bahut saare acche viewers ne  chod diya utaran dekhane ka.....
Sanjayji..I'm on a mis.....i wont give up watching until things start falling in the right place...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richvBobbyforyousanjaykedari

shanthagp05

Groupbie

shanthagp05

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
who is iccha to decide and sacrifice. this serial started so nicely and now it has become worst serial. if iccha is sacrifying for good causes then it is acceptable, but it is for tapsya who is doing all evil things. this definetly gives a wrong impression. so director sir please let everyone know the truth then u decide who will marry whom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedari

Dhriti.

Dhriti.

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hey shivani,, i know many people are angry with ichha and wont agree with you,,,, but i m with you baby,,, and whatever happen,, one day we'll see veer-ichha together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanx for this sunshine......Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

richvBobbyforyousanjaykedarishivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top