In best Interests with best Faith...Ichcha - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by shivani109

๐Ÿ˜†..who said you are blind...๐Ÿ˜† 

Bcoz i asked for a sunshine therefore u say the abv phrase na......................buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ญ.....mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by Dhriti_roy

Bcoz i asked for a sunshine therefore u say the abv phrase na......................buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ญ.....mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hey dhriti,
i didnt mean ur blind....i was aiming at ppl who are angry and are blind to see the reality...๐Ÿ˜†, so stop crying darling...i loved ur expression thanks for the sunshine....and i just thought it wud enhance my sky statement..with sunshine...i didnt mean to hurt you..i,m sorrrrryy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey dhriti,
i didnt mean ur blind....i was aiming at ppl who are angry and are blind to see the reality...๐Ÿ˜†, so stop crying darling...i loved ur expression thanks for the sunshine....and i just thought it wud enhance my sky statement..with sunshine...i didnt mean to hurt you..i,m sorrrrryy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dosti mein no sorry no thanx,
actually i m an idiot,
kal se dimag thoda kam kaam kr raha hai,,......and i hope that, u know why....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by Dhriti_roy

Dosti mein no sorry no thanx,
actually i m an idiot,
kal se dimag thoda kam kaam kr raha hai,,......and i hope that, u know why....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tqs Daa..oops sorry...๐Ÿ˜†, sweet heart, dont put ur self down like tht...I was very moved by Veers emotions..therz ...nothing wrong in feeling tht way....in life...we shud keep our balance of mind ...whatever the circumstances...Best wishes in life for everything you do.....God bless..๐Ÿ˜Š

Some nice forgiveness quotes

It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Forgiving is not forgetting. It's letting go of the hurt.

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the nave forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago

Some nice forgiveness quotes

It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Forgiving is not forgetting. It's letting go of the hurt.

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the nave forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

thank u for good quotes....
seriously mein hoti tu aisa na karti

hey dhriti,

it's mean i m blind๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by veerich

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† plz don't do the same thing as i did yesterday.
Originally posted by veerich

๐Ÿ˜†..I didint say ur name dear....๐Ÿ˜‰