Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged

To my ? naive eyes, Ichcha by no means appears to be happy with her decision either to part with

Veer or in agreeing  to marry Vansh. I personally feel Ichcha has done a supreme sacrifice with

her life in the best interests of Jogi's family and also Budela family with the best faith. I shall

appreciate if mature audiences are willing to accept this and not be blinded by the ???? tears of

Veer. Veer was not tied down with any obligations not to expose Evil Tapasya and he failed

miserably in doing this..not sure if his foolish brain considered this an important task to achieve

sucess in his mission Love.... Ichcha.

Kindly note: I havent watched 2days episode yet...and not sure what Veers reaction was..with reg to ???? tears..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

richvharjeetkrgattuDhriti.Bobbyforyoushahsb_26sanjaykedariwhoa..queen_of_heartsshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In best Interests with best Faith...Ichcha" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mighty_mouse

mighty_mouse

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yes...but i think iccha should have understood that one more sacrifice from her may or may not save taps marriage. she could have agreed to marry someone else....why vansh ...why that house....where she's got such a past.??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.veerich

veerich

veerich

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mighty_mouse

yes...but i think iccha should have understood that one more sacrifice from her may or may not save taps marriage. she could have agreed to marry someone else....why vansh ...why that house....where she's got such a past.??

u r absolutely right  yha sab sai soch rhe but uttran team didn't think like that wo bhi iccha ki tarah tapsya se h i pyar karte hai...  i think hum logo main se kisi ko jana hoga unhe sikhana hoga
that what is common sense....Angry

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mighty_mouse

well fortunately or unfortunately I'm not a part of this creative team ..and I can c 2 questions raised here..for the one in blue....I feel shez done with her best faith.

If shez truly bitchy as projected leaving one man and getting ready to marry another one..she cud have married  Veer in the first place...so ppl have to open 2 their eyes...

If the so called cr8tves of Uttaran cannot find a better option unfortunately...I am unable to help Veer/Ichcha just as you are..

Edited by shivani109 - 04 March 2010 at 11:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

richvDhriti.Bobbyforyousanjaykedariqueen_of_heartsshonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hey shivani,, i know many people are angry with ichha and wont agree with you,,,, but i m with you baby,,, and whatever happen,, one day we'll see veer-ichha together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

richvDhriti.Bobbyforyousanjaykedariwhoa..shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hey shivani,, i know many people are angry with ichha and wont agree with you,,,, but i m with you baby,,, and whatever happen,, one day we'll see veer-ichha together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Heyy Shonuu I,m glad you can see the other side of the bridge...lets hope they get togather...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

To my ? naive eyes, Ichcha by no means appears to be happy with her decision either to part with

Veer or in agreeing  to marry Vansh. I personally feel Ichcha has done a supreme sacrifice with

her life in the best interests of Jogi's family and also Budela family with the best faith. I shall

appreciate if mature audiences are willing to accept this and not be blinded by the ???? tears of

Veer. Veer was not tied down with any obligations not to expose Evil Tapasya and he failed

miserably in doing this..not sure if his foolish brain considered this an important task to achieve

sucess in his mission Love.... Ichcha.

Kindly note: I havent watched 2days episode yet...and not sure what Veers reaction was..with reg to ???? tears..
shivaniji, please don't watch it.....Dekha nahi jayega.....yaha pyar ko khilona banaya hai....hamare jaise ko to yaha saha nahi jayega.....i saw accidently i saw todays episode.....maine hi kya bahut saare acche viewers ne  chod diya utaran dekhane ka.....

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hey shivani i m 100%  agree with u,i feel the sameSmilebut everyone blame ichcha for this,really she has done a supreme sacrifice with her life.Disapprove

Edited by sahera - 04 March 2010 at 12:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

richvDhriti.Bobbyforyousanjaykedarishivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top