Written Update 4th March

Posted: 14 years ago
Long Update
(satishs house) vershu has just threatened RA and ajit and walks away ... ajit stops RA from answering back and RA says vershu needs to learn a lesson ... ajit says BA will teach vershu a lesson ...  RA and ajit and laughing ... police arrive and they arrest ajit ..RA is shocked and asks what he has done ... the inspector says she will have to ask any questions at the station ... ajit is taken by the police and RA and manju are worried ... RA is thinking who made the comaplint
(manavs house) manav is telling aai off for making the complaint, aai is asking him why is he shouting at her since she hasnt made the complaint ... manav says if i havent made the comaplaint and if aai or the karanjkars havent made the complaint then who has ???
(police station) RA tekks the inspector that her lawyer is on the way .. the inspector says ajit wont come out of jail for 2 more days since the weekend is coming up .. RA asks if there is any other way ... the inspector says to get permission from the magistrates ... manju goes over to ajit to say she will get him out of jail ... RA asks the inspector who made the complaint... the inspector says Vandu Deshmukh ... everyone is shocked ...
(manavs house) maanv asks vandu why she did it ... vandu says until ajit doesnt get punished then the matter is not over ... aai goes over to vandu and says she did good ... and one of us had to make the complaint and i support you ... vandu says to manav that he has a big heart and he forgave ajit so why not vandu ?? vandu says she has always lookded upto manav and i couldnt see you being humiliated and i couldnt say anything when you were being insulted but today i had evidence so i had to do something ...
(karanjkars house) its holi and everyone is spreading colour and the neighbours say its vershus last holi here ... vershu vaishu see baba and put colour on him ... baba tells aai that he should have gone to get veggies in the evening ... vaishu says she knows baba likes colour and he must have gone to play with his friends before he came home ... baba says is it always necassary to spill the secret infront of your aai ?? everyone laughs ... a neighbour goes to put colour on the colourless manju when manju stops her and then makes an excuse that she is not feeling well ... manju takes the veggies off baba and t
(vershus house) aai goes to manjuwho is in the kitchen and says she understands why she is sad becasue she knows her brother is in jail but RA is there and she will get him out ... manju ignores her ... aai says ajit was wrong and this day was comign so you cant ignore the truth ... manju says she cant play holi when her brother is in jail ... i maybe the DIL here but i am the daughter of this house ... aai says she never said that and she would never want her to forget her maternal home ,,, manju says to forget it and walks out ... verhsu is at the door and asks aai what manju was saying ... aai says manju is worreid about ajit in jail .. vershu says but she is happy and she is glad that vandu made the complaint... aai asks versu to ring archu because it is her first holi away from home ... vershu rings archu and says happy holi ... archu asks how everyone is at home ... vershu says manju is worried about ajit in jail ... vershu gives aai the phone ... aai asks archu is she is angry at her for what happened at the engagement .. archu says no because she understands why she did it ... ssi says she knew she would understand ..aai asks archu to come home ... archu remembers Sav aai's condition... archu makes up an excuse and aai says ok and puts the phone down ... vershu asks aai is she is comign ... but aai says no
(manavs house) tarun arrives and puts colour on the elders face and greets them ... the neighbour is screaming sav aai's name and aai asks why is she shouting her name ... the neighbour puts colour on her face but aai is not happy but then is joking and puts some colour on the neighbours face ... the neighbour was scafred but now shes laughing ... the elders are about to go downstairs until archu stops them and then seeks their blessings ... sav aao gives her blessings ... churail walks in and aai walsk upto her and asks her if she is coming to play holi ... aai takes her downstairs and kakka asks bab if they should go too ... baba asks archu if she is coming .. archu says she will stay here ... baba tries to persuade her but kakka says dont force her if she doesnt want to come... vandu runs outside but stops and sees archu ... vandu seeks archus blessings ... vandu asks archu if she is coming. .. archu chjanges the topic and tells vandu that everyone is waiting ofr her downstairs ...
(outside the chawl) everyone is playing holi and tarun drages manav to dance ... archu is smiling and manav sees her in the balcony ... churail is stood to the side ... a neighbour puts colour on archu and drags her downstairs ...
(manjus bedroom) vinod is trying to say something to manju but manju says she doesnt want a lecture ... punni runs in and puts colour on manju and she is annoyed .. vinod and punni pay holi ...
(outside karanjkars hosue) satish and family have arrived and the parents walk in ... SaSha are stood outside and vaishu is running in but stops when she sees satish ... vaishu says she is suprised to see her ... satish says he has been here for a long time and was thinking of playing holi with his saali (SIL) but he couldnt see her anywhere .... vaishu says he knows who he has come to play holi with ... vaishu tells him to put colour on vershu but actually they dont need to play holi because their love is filled with colour ...vershu is getting shy ... vaishu says she wont leave him until she outs colour on him .. vaishu cakes him in colour ... satish does the same .... vaishu gives satish colour to give to vershu .. he puts it on vershu nicely ...
(manavs house) archu is now downstairs and she is happy to see everyone ... aai sees churail standing to the side so she takes her into play ... churail falls into manav...aai tkaes her away ...tarun drags archu in to play ... tarun gets manav with colur and then Arman bump into eacthother and look at eachother ... archu is about to walk away when manav calls her and puts colour on her cheeks and says happy holi ... manav is about to walk away when archu puts colour on him ... and says the same... they have a cute moment ...

END!!

Precap!!! ajit has arrived at the deshmukhs chawl and covers his face in colur 

Did you like the Update ??? then please press "Like" to Thank me !
thnx aarti .....nice WU 👍🏼
the last scene ws just 😍 ❤️ 😍 ❤️ 😍
Thanks for update Aarti!!
ok episode but it became good because of Arman scene 😍
i would rate 7/10
Thanks for ur beautiful update!
thanks for updating this interesting episodes.
Thanks Aarti for the colorful update(Happy Holi)......ANd I rate today episode as 7/10
Thanks
The Arman scene is so cute
thanks aarti,
last scene was so romantic ....
Thanks for the fab update skeptcial!👍🏼

Why do I have a bad feeling that Ajit (caked up in color) is going to harm Vandu