Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
shastriji wont be able to take visakha with him or might not want also bcoz he is intelligent than dev,,,"apne paoron pe kyun kulhadi marna chahennge apne dev babu ki tarah.."and also i think he wont be able to know about the preganancy and misacrriage bcoz dev might somehow hide the truth to save his inlaws reputation.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why3

Actually, I am not concerned about Vishaka falling in love with Dev.  It is only effective if Dev falls in love with her which we all know that he will never do.  Vishaka's hold on Dev right now is linked to his guilt as her hold on Radhika is due to Radhika's unnecessary feelings of guilt.  

Just prior to their Goa HM, Shastriji talked to Devki about Vishaka being Radhika's weakness.  Well, the weakness for Radhika is slowly going away.  Even when Amma tried to emotionally blackmail her again yesterday, she ignored that.  She hasn't totally forgotton her obligation, but is not as affected by it as before.  So, if Vishaka tries her advances on Dev, obviously he will rebuff her and may again start moving away from his guilt.  But more important, it will open Radhika's eyes too.  She still thinks that Vishaka is good at heart and she needs to see that Vishaka has no problem going after Dev even when Radhika is his official wife. 

So, the best would be if Vishaka makes her moves on Dev and RAdhika witness it.  I think Vishaka will be out of PB before their second HM.  But, she will be back after the Malyasia HM by either bringing up the divorce papers (which is good because it will expose the first marriage truth) or Vikram will be with her.

Angie I want Vishaka to make her move on Dev...as you have said Radhika is grateful to Vishaka for stepping aside during the second wedding and for dealing with amma during that time..........so she thinks that Vishaka is not interested in Dev, but if she sees Vishaka making her move, Radhika will soon understand her folly and will realise what others have been trying to tell her for a long time. I want Vishaka to be removed from Devs mind before this Malaysia trip........then only will their time spent together be of any value to both of them. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinyclassic

shastriji wont be able to take visakha with him or might not want also bcoz he is intelligent than dev,,,"apne paoron pe kyun kulhadi marna chahennge apne dev babu ki tarah.."and also i think he wont be able to know about the preganancy and misacrriage bcoz dev might somehow hide the truth to save his inlaws reputation.

I want to watch Shastrii today because I want to see whether he atleast offers to take Vishaka with him.........my main grouse with Shastriji is that if he wanted he could have stopped amma and Devki from emotionally abusing and manipulating Radhika since she was a kid..........he used to just verbally protest but did not do anything about it...........but if today he atleast offers to take Vishaka with him then that will show that now he is ready to do anything for Radhikas happiness..........even if it means that he is going back on his own words.............
avi28 thumbnail
wow guys u just rock the discussion....👏
u wont believe it took almost 1 hour to read this thread.......

Misti, there is no way to throw chappals at u...😊

yeah bee i too felt the same when Vish was smiling at Dev...i have a feeling that Vish would fall for Dev.
abhilasa i think ur dream would come true.....as creatives love to show parallels after paralles, they might show one to the scene where Rad saves babuji's honour........the dhaksh track...they might show similar way Rad would save Dev's honour.....
reading so many discussions i have nothing left to say.....

but i would just WISH, the creatives show this mess ending in a proper way.......not another miraculous episode like the Goofa track, the gendaphool episode, or Vish miraculously escaping from goondas..............i am very much excited how this drama will solved.....how will Radh do?...will she make him angry in the process???? i'll tell u,i never awaited this much in any of the episodes of CB till now.....i am really looking forward for the last verdict......
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

I want to watch Shastrii today because I want to see whether he atleast offers to take Vishaka with him.........my main grouse with Shastriji is that if he wanted he could have stopped amma and Devki from emotionally abusing and manipulating Radhika since she was a kid..........he used to just verbally protest but did not do anything about it...........but if today he atleast offers to take Vishaka with him then that will show that now he is ready to do anything for Radhikas happiness..........even if it means that he is going back on his own words.............

Misti, I agree with this point of view. I perceive Shastriji to be like Yudhistra's character. I love Shastriji's character but a part of me will always be sad that he was a passive onlooker in Amma's treatment towards Radhika just like how Yudhistra stood by watching Draupadi's humiliation and degradation as a woman in spite of him being such a honest soul.

Another thought that crossed my mind and I posted this on Sigrid's thread too was that when a father does the kanyadhaan he extracts a promise from the groom to take care of his daughters physical and emotional well being and nurture her soul.
Based on the grounds that Dev right now is not fulfilling these promises, can Shastri ji instead of offering to take vishaka away, demand that Radhika needs to leave such an environment. Neither Radhika nor Dev will let that happen however will such a statement from Shastri ji jolt Dev enough to think of other avenues to offer his help to Vishaka. I guess my brain is working overtime. 😃

Anyways, I am enjoying this track. I would any day chose a track where I get to see interpersonal relationships and power struggle in a joint family as opposed to Dev in a ali baba mode in a cave full of dancing snakes or Radhika in a maharishi mode, plucking flowers out of the air.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This track will make Radhika realise her follies and probably break-down in front of either Kanha or Dev and take responsibility for all that has happened to Dev on herself.  She will tell the entire Cb of heow she amnaged to keep Vishaka in secrecy and the subsequent stories.  She will end up telling that it is solely because of her alone that Dev had to face this crisis.  This is one way by which she may bring down the anger of the good people in the family. 

Radhika will never let-down Dev and will not hesitate to burn or face the wrath of the people who are so dear to Dev and who are also hurting.  What will be the logical conclusion to this track I am not able to visualise.  Some counselling has to happen. 
Willbrooke thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to see Shashtriji telling dev, Vish is my daughter and my responsibility and You can't do this to me or something like that just to get VISH out of PB temporarily and that will give radev time to go to HM again. I want Radhika's father to see what VISH is doing to his daughter and act on it. I want him to be a FATHER to Radhika and do what is best for her.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avi28

but i would just WISH, the creatives show this mess ending in a proper way.......not another miraculous episode like the Goofa track, the gendaphool episode, or Vish miraculously escaping from goondas..............i am very much excited how this drama will solved.....how will Radh do?...will she make him angry in the process???? i'll tell u,i never awaited this much in any of the episodes of CB till now.....i am really looking forward for the last verdict......

Thanks avi...........my wish is the same as yours........please creatives do not mess up this track.........the suggestions are all there in this thread. 😉😆
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angake

Misti, I agree with this point of view. I perceive Shastriji to be like Yudhistra's character. I love Shastriji's character but a part of me will always be sad that he was a passive onlooker in Amma's treatment towards Radhika just like how Yudhistra stood by watching Draupadi's humiliation and degradation as a woman in spite of him being such a honest soul.

Another thought that crossed my mind and I posted this on Sigrid's thread too was that when a father does the kanyadhaan he extracts a promise from the groom to take care of his daughters physical and emotional well being and nurture her soul.
Based on the grounds that Dev right now is not fulfilling these promises, can Shastri ji instead of offering to take vishaka away, demand that Radhika needs to leave such an environment. Neither Radhika nor Dev will let that happen however will such a statement from Shastri ji jolt Dev enough to think of other avenues to offer his help to Vishaka. I guess my brain is working overtime. 😃

Anyways, I am enjoying this track. I would any day chose a track where I get to see interpersonal relationships and power struggle in a joint family as opposed to Dev in a ali baba mode in a cave full of dancing snakes or Radhika in a maharishi mode, plucking flowers out of the air.

Angake I too like Shastriji...........excepting for this point and the way he declares things regarding Vishaka.......he should step up and take responsibility.

I will love to see Shastriji saying that Radhika has to leave because Dev is not taking care of her.........😆😆😆..........but on the other hand wouldn't Dev be more depressed........as it is he thinks that he is a killer now he will start thinking that his other crime is neglecting Radhika.

As for this track......I am with you on this...........give me any track where emotions and relationships between characters are being tested..........the only way I surved the gufa track was by imagening chachoo dancing "chuo na chuo na..........jane do na" 😆 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

This track will make Radhika realise her follies and probably break-down in front of either Kanha or Dev and take responsibility for all that has happened to Dev on herself.  She will tell the entire Cb of heow she amnaged to keep Vishaka in secrecy and the subsequent stories.  She will end up telling that it is solely because of her alone that Dev had to face this crisis.  This is one way by which she may bring down the anger of the good people in the family. 

Radhika will never let-down Dev and will not hesitate to burn or face the wrath of the people who are so dear to Dev and who are also hurting.  What will be the logical conclusion to this track I am not able to visualise.  Some counselling has to happen. 

Radha I was thinking of this too.......specially when chachoo said that Dev is in trouble because he is doing it openly and is not hiding it.............the camera then zooms on Radhikas face and she looks down..........I am wondering whether chachoo has now started playing with Radhika..........he knows that someone was in the store room and has probably guessed that Radhika knows about it.....so he is indirectly instigating Radhika.........because maybe he is hoping that Radhika will not be able to bear it any longer and might just say that all this happened because of her..............then her status will fall in front of dadima and Vaishali.........but then dadima and shastriji can talk to her.............if they can combine this with Rdahika witnessing something regarding Vishaka and Dev.........that Vishaka advances towards Dev but Dev rebuffs her............this will completely open her eyes and then the track will serve its purpose.