Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Now that I look back at the way Sehban started off as Yuvi...he has improved leaps and bounds!

I remember that I was definitely not a fan of him in the beginning. I use to find him stiff, and his dialogue delivery was awkward. Obviously I knew he was a newcomer, so that is why I decided to give him a chance. Overtime, I can proudly say his character grew on me and he has won me over with his portrayal of Yuvi! πŸ˜ƒ 

These days he is doing an amazing job by portraying the light-hearted side of Yuvi. Although he is equally amazing in his intense and AYM mode! 😳 He is such a sweet boyfriend and Naina is lucky to have him by her side. I don't know how true this is to real life, but I've noticed that characters who are serious and intense can also be quite passionate when they fall in love. Same case with Yuvi's character.

About Raj...what can I say? He is very negatively...hot! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† Don't get me wrong, I am an ardent YuNa fan...but Raj's looks are my weak spot. πŸ˜† Although I have to mention the actor who is playing Raj is doing an awesome job as a grey character...he is quite convincing as a bad boy and that is why we all love to hate him for his evil thoughts and deeds. Anyways, let Raj think and scheme evil plans...he can't break YuNa up THAT easily. No love triange has succeeded in DMG till date and hope that pattern continues. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dangelz - 14 years ago