Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Dhol baaje!!

QueenAnnie18 Goldie
QueenAnnie18
QueenAnnie18

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
loved GK today Tongue, although it was a sad episode, but Abeer's drum scene made up for the sadness. Abeer was looking so innocent +arrogant (deadly combination, i knowWink ) who is all set to make Leher listen to his side. For a second i thought, Abeer ke haathon se khoon nikal aaye ga, but then thankfully, he gave the drum back. Leher's expressions were Zabardast!! I think, abeer our angry young man stole the show today Clap with his Megasome expressions of hurt and anger.

Now according to precap, Abeer has decided not to celebrate holi. On the other hand, Brij. Mathur's family is celebrating holi as per his wishes. I am excited to see if it will be Leher who put color on Abeer or will it be the other way around? I wish Leher hamare Abeer miya ko jald mana lay... what say Guys?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriimadhu.kimpanhinzsam.rahmona_paksweEksieDabulls23

Noorii Senior Member
Noorii
Noorii

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Leher ko toh rang lagana he padega Abeer bhaiya ko..LOL

I just hope kal k epi mein kuch acha dikha dein..but what I think k manana toh leher ko he padega..I hope she realize this soon that what ever she did was wrong iss mein abeer ke toh koi galti nahin thi..poor abeerUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
It will be super duper awessssome if Leher herself comes to Abeer and puts colour on him! Big smile After all .. Abeer was not at fault for anything. Upar se he apologised to her!

Abeer has to celebrate Holi ... and Leher has to make him celebrate Holi! Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiQueenAnnie18rahmona_paksweDabulls23

Noorii Senior Member
Noorii
Noorii

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

It will be super duper awessssome if Leher herself comes to Abeer and puts colour on him! Big smileAfter all .. Abeer was not at fault for anything. Upar se he apologised to her!
Abeer has to celebrate Holi ... and Leher has to make him celebrate Holi! Embarrassed
Ya right Ekta...LOL

QueenAnnie18

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Even i loved GK today annie.Lets see if abeer agrees to play holi tomorrow and hopefully we will see abeer and leher playing holi together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiQueenAnnie18

madhu. Senior Member
madhu.
madhu.

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Absolutely Annie!

I would love to see Leher putting colour on Abeer first and Abeer putting colour on Leher first! That would be great but I see very little chance of that happening!

Loved both GK and Yami acting! They were great as always!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiQueenAnnie18hinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

It will be super duper awessssome if Leher herself comes to Abeer and puts colour on him! Big smile After all .. Abeer was not at fault for anything. Upar se he apologised to her!

Haiye Eksie,tere moo me ghee shakkar
I'm in AbHer land already imagining the terrace-fic Holi WinkLOL

Hina

QueenAnnie18

MarinaIndia Newbie
MarinaIndia
MarinaIndia

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
todays episode was very touching. i was really movedCry. and as QueenAnnie says, Abeer's expressions were fantastic - innocent, arrogant, and passionate!

QueenAnnie18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top