Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Dhol bajne laga !

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Well well ! the episode was a bit disappointing if u ask me...As from the precap yesterday,the two families confront each other around the holika fire with Boodha adding spice to the pooja with her sarcastic comments ....

what disappointed me is Abeer and Leher's display of pain in seperation...It was shown as though they are in love already and are victims of the dushman zamana ...

And I might offend many by saying this but I'm not blaming the  actors at all but the role they played today wasn't appealing... They showed Abeer losing his patience and grabbing the dhol and drumming away like crazy to show his frustration over the break up and Leher in her bedroom sits and cries remembering all the past fun moments while he beats the dhol outside the balcony ....

Abeer 's expressions were superb but not needed yet ,they're not that far in the relationship to be sulking and despressing over it already,fair enough that Leher broke the friendship on the basis of  family respect but there were other ways of venting his anger...

He even told his friends off for making stories about Leher and him,that was still ok but the way he stands after leher leaves ,perching his back on the wall like a Devdas/Majnu was a bit OTT

This is what I thought of it anyway,hope you guys can show me some sense and hopefully I'll see the good in todays epi !

Precap : Brij is back and better ,he asks mridula to get everyone together coz he wants to forget all bad that happened and start anew but she replies that Kul 's not willing to join

Abeer on the other hand refuses to join in the celebrations and says that he wouldn't be celebrating Holi this year ...kaise nahi kheloge Abeer,Leher jo khelegi tumhare saath 😳

Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hina it looks like, you and me think on the same wave length πŸ˜†..... it is second time we have started posts of same topics πŸ˜ƒ. I loved GK today, his expressions made up for the sadness of today's episodes. As per precap, brij. Mathur is all right, i think Leher should forgive Abeer. my special request.....abeer must celebrate holi bu putting color on Leher!! πŸ˜ƒ
Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid U Hina..me & ma sis both were thinking d same..I really think dat there was no need to showcase all this..It really felt they r in love aur dosti nahin shadi tut gaye ho..
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina!
Looks like the creatives have fallen into the TRP trap....showing everything OTT to gain more viewership...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww ... seems like the episode has been disappointing by the look of it. Abeer going all out with the dhol's .. and Leher crying her heart out? Hmmmm ...

@ Kim - I soooo hope this is not for TRP's  

I haven't watched the episode .. so can't comment much. But on the positive side .. maybe they are showing it this way .. to show the intensity of their feelings?? πŸ˜• You know .. to make the viewer think .. if losing out on being friends can make them feel this way ... how will it be when they actually face society with their love story?! Coz fact is .. both have to be very strong about it! Guess its going that path?? πŸ˜• 

hinz thumbnail

Annie ,I know ,its starnge that we do topics at almost the same time and with similar titles :)
 I guess great minds think alike eh? (I totally lack modesty I agree)

and baout the epi,I know Abeer will stay back in his room and may be the Mathurs will come onto the terrace to play holi and he might go and ask Brij about his health and perhaps apologize for his fathers crass behaviour? or if not that he mite just link a patch up and celebrate holi with the future in laws ,and just imagine if Boodha and TN come to get him form his room and see him enjoying with the neighbours? socho kya hoga ....Uff !

hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh25th

agree wid U Hina..me & ma sis both were thinking d same..I really think dat there was no need to showcase all this..It really felt they r in love aur dosti nahin shadi tut gaye ho..

lol shadi tut gayi haha
well lets wait and watch,i'm sure they'll make us see the reason for this very soon
and hope i get to change my opinion of it :)

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am with Hina here. It really was OTT! Totally! Is this scene a copy from Maine Pyar Kiya? I can't remember which film it was where the hero beats the dhol like crazy after a break-up! I guess there is more than one film with such a sceneπŸ˜†

Actually, to be honest, even yesterday's scene was a bit unnecessary I thought. These two have not yet confessed their love for one another to themselves, forget about confessing to each other or the world. And they are already crying buckets? What we needed was some subtlety. What we got was drama. And more drama today....

GK's expressions were all good but me didn't enjoy this scene at all.

What I had hoped to see was Leher question herself as to why she feels so sad about not being friends with Abeer. Or Abeer asking himself whether it is just attraction he feels for Leher or something more? Shucks.... CVs screwed it up I think...

Brij being up and about is good news. Sensible man... he will make things better.

Love Rama chachi. Sensible woman. She got some good lines today and she delivered well.

What does Kul mean by saying he won't live by his brother's standards? Does this house belong to both of them? Or just to Brij? Am sensing some property dispute in the future...

Booda- what to say about her? 'dil mein mail' she says of Kul! what a joke!

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinanaziri

Annie ,I know ,its starnge that we do topics at almost the same time and with similar titles :)
I guess great minds think alike eh? (I totally lack modesty I agree)

and baout the epi,I know Abeer will stay back in his room and may be the Mathurs will come onto the terrace to play holi and he might go and ask Brij about his health and perhaps apologize for his fathers crass behaviour? or if not that he mite just link a patch up and celebrate holi with the future in laws ,and just imagine if Boodha and TN come to get him form his room and see him enjoying with the neighbours? socho kya hoga ....Uff !

i think abeer must apologize on his father's behalf to Brij. Mathur especially in front of Leher. So that Leher will realize that it was not abeer's fault. But i think we are being too optimistic. Maybe we get to see Abeer coming on the terrace in his sober mood and Mathurs playing holi on their terrace and maybe the rang from the thali Leher is lding falls on abeer as wind starts flowing and we get an eye lock.....oh Man!! i can't believe my own imagination!! 😊
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really did not find the episode disappointing ,though even i felt the pain both AbHer were displaying was a little too much considering they are just freinds.But maybe this was needed for AbHer to realise that maybe their feelings for eachother are more than just freindship.But fab acting by GK-Yami.

Precap-hopefully this holi also brings raunak sing back,dont get me wrong i love the intense  ,brooding angry young man abeer but i am missing raunak sing.